Heaven Is a Place Called Elizabeth Warren

She's phenomenal.

As is every central planner that knows what's best for you. Soon, you won't even have to decide to take a shit on your own; your goddess will let you know. Won't that be wonderful...

20warren3_span-articleLarge.jpg

By REBECCA TRAISTER, November 18, 2011

On the campaign trail in Massachusetts last month with the Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren, I bore witness to acts of extreme giddiness: a 20-year-old student jumping up and down, exclaiming, “Oh, my God, I am obsessed with her”; a third-year law student of Warren’s comparing her to a superhero (“Wonder Woman wishes she could be Professor Warren”); a man stopping Warren on the street and introducing himself as the guy who recently passed her a mash note on a plane (“I was hitting on you,” he said).

Warren has been something of a left-wing idol for a couple of years now. While heading Congressional oversight of TARP, she more than anyone asked tough questions about what, exactly, was done with all that bank bailout money. And on her subsequent mission to create the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau — which was designed to enforce long-ignored rules meant to protect consumers entering into everything from credit-card agreements to mortgages — Warren became a regular guest of Bill Maher’s and Jon Stewart’s, and both went weak for the straight-talking professor. Stewart told her he wanted to make out.

But this fall, at exactly the time our economic forecasts started souring again and Barack Obama appeared to be at his most ineffectual, Warren’s entrance into the race for Ted Kennedy’s old seat turned her from a cult-hero crusader into something far bigger. A clip of Warren at a fund-raiser in Andover, Mass., talking about how “there’s nobody in this country who got rich on his own,” reminded liberals that there was someone out there who could still articulate a muscular progovernment worldview. “If more Democrats were able to make the case for the underlying social contract as effectively, our discourse would be vastly less mind-numbing,” wrote Steve Benen in a Washington Monthly article that summed up what many liberals across the country were feeling.

mag-20warren-t_CA1-popup.jpg

Much More: The New York Times: Heaven Is a Place Called Elizabeth Warren

She's phenomenal.

Better check your drawers there sweet cheeks... I think you may have just squirted.

Elizabeth Warren is a Liberal/Progressive Goddess!

One that is ripe for the elitist New Englanders.....Big Academia, Big Government, Big Union, Big Environment, Big Art, Big Law, and Corporate Cronyism. If you fall into this crowd, then she is the gal for you. As for Small Business and entrepreneurial New Englanders, she is a total threat.

Brooksley Born is another woman in government who deserves a lot of respect for her independence and honesty in how she conducted her official responsibilities when she was the head of the CFTC.

LOL, honesty
funny she is in the news about how "honest" she's been..

Being a member of the Democrat party seems like people are in a CULT..the way they speak of a politician ( a mere human just like the rest of us...well most of them anyway)

heaven
phenomenal

Jim Jones would be envious

Is this the same Elizabeth Warren who was 100% behind the occupy movement.....until the occupy movement wanted to occupy Harvard?

Then the story became "Mamma bear don't shit where she eats, GTFO you dirty hippies".

Do you have any cites of Elizabeth Warren endorsing the Occupy movement?

Do you have any cites of Elizabeth Warren criticizing the Occupy movment for wanting to occupy Harvard?

Is this the same Elizabeth Warren who was 100% behind the occupy movement.....until the occupy movement wanted to occupy Harvard?

Then the story became "Mamma bear don't shit where she eats, GTFO you dirty hippies".

Do you have any cites of Elizabeth Warren endorsing the Occupy movement?

Do you have any cites of Elizabeth Warren criticizing the Occupy movment for wanting to occupy Harvard?

http://www.boston.com/politicalintelligence/2011/10/elizabeth-warren-says-she-created-intellectual-foundation-for-occupy-wall-street-movement/eXimmRDbpeHoNBkKRmOsBL/index.html

http://bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2011_1117warren_wont_sign_off_on_occupy

:)

Elizabeth Warren making neocon whackjobs spit tacks? Check
Neocon whackjobs foaming at the mouth and start personal attacks on her? Check
Doesn't have the ear of merchant bankers and Wall St lobbyists? Check

Must be the ideal candidate for Congress to me...just the sort of person you need in there...

Forum List

Back