Heather Heyer Did Not Die From Getting Hit By Field's Car, But From A Heart Attack

I believe she is in a couple photos lying on the hood of a silver or white car with the Burgundy van behind that car. Numerous people say the same thing and matching FB photos of her seem to indicate the woman on the car was most likely Heyer, but who knows? Maybe it wasn't her? There is also video which claims to show people trying to resuscitate her and she is actually sitting up and seems to be somewhat alert.
I've challenged folks since the day this event took place to point Heyer out. For weeks. To date not one confirmed verifiable source has done so. I haven't looked the past 4 days or so, so that may have changed.

Source: Her mother.

Heather Heyer's mom delivers message about karma to white nationalists.

Going to be hard to get Fields on a murder rap, the prosecutor would probably lose that one, the best bet for them is to go for manslaughter charges.

So the woman actually died because she was way out of shape & morbidly obese, not from any impact from the car.

RR.jpg
Her mom must be retarded then, she is the one saying her daughter died of a heart attack.

Good lord man. Please tell me you aren't THIS dumb. That's like saying people don't die from gun shots, they die from lose of blood.
Fact- She was not hit by his car or any car, she died from a heart attack.

How do you know she was not hit by the car? Can you see her in the videos of the incident?
Her mother said she died of a heart attack and if that is her on the photos on top of the sedan, then she wasn't hit by the car or any car, but just scared to death. You can watch the videos and see that the woman on the hood of the sedan, if it's her...was not flung onto the hood, she was already on it.

I believe she is in a couple photos lying on the hood of a silver or white car with the Burgundy van behind that car. Numerous people say the same thing and matching FB photos of her seem to indicate the woman on the car was most likely Heyer, but who knows? Maybe it wasn't her? There is also video which claims to show people trying to resuscitate her and she is actually sitting up and seems to be somewhat alert.
What Facebook photos? Best I could find they locked and scrubbed her page within moments of releasing her name. I'd love a link if you've got one.

I haven't seen anything about that. If you happen to have links to any of that, it would be appreciated.

So far as I know, all the media reports say that Heyer was struck by the car, and I've seen it reported that the police say she was struck by the car.

Her mom must be retarded then, she is the one saying her daughter died of a heart attack.

Good lord man. Please tell me you aren't THIS dumb. That's like saying people don't die from gun shots, they die from lose of blood.

How do you know she was not hit by the car? Can you see her in the videos of the incident?
Her mother said she died of a heart attack and if that is her on the photos on top of the sedan, then she wasn't hit by the car or any car, but just scared to death. You can watch the videos and see that the woman on the hood of the sedan, if it's her...was not flung onto the hood, she was already on it.

Her mother saying she died of a heart attack isn't relevant, as being struck by a car could cause a heart attack. If Heyer was on top of the second car, that might mean she was not struck by the Challenger; however, she may have been struck by the car the Challenger hit.

Having just watched some of the videos again, I'm wondering if you are talking about the person in the green shirt who ends up on the hood of the white sedan with the black top. If so, that person rolled onto the hood after being knocked onto the top of the car first. If Heather Heyer was the person in the green shirt, she most definitely was struck by the Challenger.

You can see who I mean at the beginning of this video:

What Facebook photos? Best I could find they locked and scrubbed her page within moments of releasing her name. I'd love a link if you've got one.
Here's one of them.
heather17n-5-web.jpg

heather's mom is heavy set, yet she is old and alive and never had a heart attack...

do you have doctor's records saying Heather had a pre existing heart condition?

What made you presume that?

I haven't seen anything about that. If you happen to have links to any of that, it would be appreciated.

So far as I know, all the media reports say that Heyer was struck by the car, and I've seen it reported that the police say she was struck by the car.
I'm having a hard time finding the video that was claimed to be her sitting up and appearing to be aware so I asked a friend on Facebook to see if he can dig it up on YouTube. I don't remember the title and there's a buttload of videos that come back in a search for just her name. Hopefully he will find it soon.

Her death is a direct result of his purposeful actions. It is the definition of murder.
Not really. You have to prove his intent first. I believe everyone deserves their day in court and ho with the evidence...not the political climate.

Prove it? The dude just marched as a White Supremacist... then took off down a street into a crowd of people he knew were marching there.
Marching as a white supremacist does not prove a damn thing as far as the case goes. There are multiple reasons to doubt his intent was to kill the people in the crowd. We will see what happens when the court case starts either way. I do think he should get a manslaughter charge and serve time, regardless if he just panicked or not, but murder doesn't seem very likely to me. If he meant to kill all of the protestors, he sure fucked that all up.

There's also video of him turning himself in on the side of the road only a couple blocks away. He didn't actually try to get away from the cops. That doesn't sound like someone who intended to do what he did or planned to do it.

Yeah major things to doubt his intent... like speeding down hill into a large group of people he knew were there, and rear ending vehicles that were at a dead stop. Yep.
Speeding Down hill? He didn't even hit the gas until after some idiot hit the back of his car with a bat. It was a straight shot. You obviously haven't done your research on this.

Actually, I think you can hear the car accelerating before it is ever hit by the flagpole.

Source: Her mother.

Heather Heyer's mom delivers message about karma to white nationalists.

Going to be hard to get Fields on a murder rap, the prosecutor would probably lose that one, the best bet for them is to go for manslaughter charges.

So the woman actually died because she was way out of shape & morbidly obese, not from any impact from the car.

RR.jpg

Wow, what an incredible coincidence.

Would those of you saying that Heyer was not killed by the car agree that being hit by a car could cause a heart attack?

Is calling Heather Heyer morbidly obese based on some evidence, perhaps something you might share with the rest of us? At the moment, it sounds like grasping for an excuse as to why Fields is not responsible for Heyer's death, or at least not directly responsible.
Could have caused a heart attack doesn't satisfy the " beyond a reasonable" doubt clause needed to convict someone of such a serious crime, that carries a serious penalty.

If someone is hit by a car and then dies of a heart attack, I don't think there is likely to be reasonable doubt as to the cause of death. This narrative seems to be based on the idea that Heyer was not actually struck by the car; all the reports seem to indicate she was struck, though.

All of those people that were actually hit by the vehicle lived, so it's just a matter of fact she died from being morbidly obese and having a weak heart....plus being dumb and climbing on vehicles in the middle of the road.

I meant to comment on this earlier. If 20 people are hit by a car, and 1 dies, does that automatically mean the person who died must have died of some other cause? After all, the other 19 people survived.

If a plane crashes, and 2 out of 200 people survive, did the other 198 people not die from the crash? After all, 2 people survived. Or does it mean the 2 people could not have actually been on the plane? After all, 198 people died.

I'm trying to point out the lack of logic in assuming that since other people survive a car crash, anyone who died must have died from causes other than the crash.

Yeah major things to doubt his intent... like speeding down hill into a large group of people he knew were there, and rear ending vehicles that were at a dead stop. Yep.

It was staged, Lewd-dog.......and poorly done one at that........very pathetically done.

I called this the day it happened... that nutjobs like you would say this.

The youtube videos speak for themselves, dipshit.........it is getting harder and harder for this corporate entity we call "gubermint" to pull this bullshit off because everyone has the ability to tape and they have the forum to scrutinize these staged events which is why youtube is so big into censoring.

Dupes like you? You eat it up like manna from heaven and you are so easily deceived. You are unbelievably ignorant as well as being incredibly insecure that bragged about having guarded "felonies"! 8.5 percent sales tax doesn't equal a state income tax even though here in Texas you can write off what you have PAID in sales tax if you have all your receipts or you can simply take the median deduction of what you more than likely paid. You are so fucking stupid and ignorant on so many levels......"I's got a degree in criminal justice!!!" What a fucking oxymoron that is but that certainly flies right over that pointy head of yours......I.Q score for you? High 80's...low 90's on a good day of testing for you.

Uh no. I never said I guarded felonies. I guarded FELONY offenders. You're the dipshit that thinks sales tax is an income tax....

You want to bring up intelligence testing? Stop dude. I was questioned about this before and proved it. How about when you're driving around Kentucky looking to visit me to carry through with your threats I'll show you my cool diploma and stuff.

And yeah... there just so happened to be several people there filming this staged incident including a lady from Canada that was there filming to criticize the protesters that caught it on her live feed...

Dude, you are a fucking joke........"felons" doesn't make them dangerous, dipshit....having a certain amount of a controlled substance can put a "felony" on their record. 86 percent of alleged "criminals" were convicted of a victimless crime. You act like you are some kind of "bad ass" because you guarded "felons"? How much did that pay? About three bucks above minimum wage? Yeah, you are a BIG time "toughie".

Lewd-Dog sez???? "I got a cool diploma in criminal justice!!!!". Yeah, that's a big time skill you have attained there, "Einstein". Charlottesville was a disgustingly poorly pulled off media event and they seem to get worse with time......but stupid fucks like you fall for them every time.

AGAIN! I stand by my contention that your I.Q score is in the high 80's and would no way make it into the triple digits.

Man it is fun to get a rise out of you. You're just jealous your only diploma was from graduating 6th grade.

No really. There is no need to try and defend myself to you any longer, and I've proven my statements on here on a consistent basis, including intelligence tests scores. But hey... you keep rotting your brain with all the conspiracy theory bullshit. In fact you should get off this forum right now and go spend the rest of the night doing it.

And actually... when I was working at the institution in 2002 I was making $14 and hour plus mandatory overtime, 80 hours of vacation a year, plus sick day, comp time, and personal days. Worst decision I ever made was to quit that job and start a business. If I had stayed this would be my 20th year.

It was staged, Lewd-dog.......and poorly done one at that........very pathetically done.

The youtube videos speak for themselves, dipshit.........it is getting harder and harder for this corporate entity we call "gubermint" to pull this bullshit off because everyone has the ability to tape and they have the forum to scrutinize these staged events which is why youtube is so big into censoring.

Dupes like you? You eat it up like manna from heaven and you are so easily deceived. You are unbelievably ignorant as well as being incredibly insecure that bragged about having guarded "felonies"! 8.5 percent sales tax doesn't equal a state income tax even though here in Texas you can write off what you have PAID in sales tax if you have all your receipts or you can simply take the median deduction of what you more than likely paid. You are so fucking stupid and ignorant on so many levels......"I's got a degree in criminal justice!!!" What a fucking oxymoron that is but that certainly flies right over that pointy head of yours......I.Q score for you? High 80's...low 90's on a good day of testing for you.

Uh no. I never said I guarded felonies. I guarded FELONY offenders. You're the dipshit that thinks sales tax is an income tax....

You want to bring up intelligence testing? Stop dude. I was questioned about this before and proved it. How about when you're driving around Kentucky looking to visit me to carry through with your threats I'll show you my cool diploma and stuff.

And yeah... there just so happened to be several people there filming this staged incident including a lady from Canada that was there filming to criticize the protesters that caught it on her live feed...

Dude, you are a fucking joke........"felons" doesn't make them dangerous, dipshit....having a certain amount of a controlled substance can put a "felony" on their record. 86 percent of alleged "criminals" were convicted of a victimless crime. You act like you are some kind of "bad ass" because you guarded "felons"? How much did that pay? About three bucks above minimum wage? Yeah, you are a BIG time "toughie".

Lewd-Dog sez???? "I got a cool diploma in criminal justice!!!!". Yeah, that's a big time skill you have attained there, "Einstein". Charlottesville was a disgustingly poorly pulled off media event and they seem to get worse with time......but stupid fucks like you fall for them every time.

AGAIN! I stand by my contention that your I.Q score is in the high 80's and would no way make it into the triple digits.

Man it is fun to get a rise out of you. You're just jealous your only diploma was from graduating 6th grade.

No really. There is no need to try and defend myself to you any longer, and I've proven my statements on here on a consistent basis, including intelligence tests scores. But hey... you keep rotting your brain with all the conspiracy theory bullshit. In fact you should get off this forum right now and go spend the rest of the night doing it.

And actually... when I was working at the institution in 2002 I was making $14 and hour plus mandatory overtime, 80 hours of vacation a year, plus sick day, comp time, and personal days. Worst decision I ever made was to quit that job and start a business. If I had stayed this would be my 20th year.
Well then run along and fetch that post you claim I made about knowing which victim was Heyer. You talked that shit. Put up. Let's see it.

Well then run along and fetch that post you claim I made about knowing which victim was Heyer. You talked that shit. Put up. Let's see it.

Sorry I got you murderer defenders mixed up. Have you gotten proof that there wasn't a hill yet?

An fucking arial drone just so happened to be flying overhead when the crash happened...Two, apparently because the footage suddenly cuts to a completely different angle. Who edited the footage together? What are the chances of a drone just happening by at that particular moment..? WTF!?

Here is a photo of Heyer(allegedly) laying on top of the hood of the car.

(*I didn't make this meme, I know it is insensitive but this was the quickest one I could find, if the admins want me to take it down, I will. Don't want to get banned for posting it for the purpose of illustrating my point*).
You look at her photos and then look at the body type of the woman on the hood....it looks like it is her.
21369097_128685601107829_1465724540435908289_n.jpg

Sorry I got you murderer defenders mixed up. Have you gotten proof that there wasn't a hill yet?
Speeding down a hill... Details. They're important.

An fucking arial drone just so happened to be flying overhead when the crash happened...Two, apparently because the footage suddenly cuts to a completely different angle. Who edited the footage together? What are the chances of a drone just happening by at that particular moment..? WTF!?

In a situation like that, the odds are pretty good.

Obviously your "diploma" didn't include English classes that included basic punctuation. You are incredibly illiterate and your writing abilities are utterly pathetic. You made 14 bucks an hour as recently as 2002 guarding "felony (snicker) offenders??? LMAO!!!! I haven't averaged less than 25 bucks an hour since 1995. The last time I averaged less than 14 an hour was back in 1987. I got all the benefits you claimed and more. I get generous per diems and put up at places like the Marriott when I travel. Twenty years guarding "felony offenders" had you stayed and not left in 2002? Do the math, dipshit.........you were only 5 years in at the time.......Hmmmm? What would you be worth now working at a corrections facility with another 15 years under your belt? I bet you could have climbed to at least 17.50.......holy shit, dude....sometimes it's simply better to STFU. You have just given me some serious ammo.

Lewd-Dog SEZ??? In 2002 I made 14 dollars an hour! Count it, read it and weep!!!!!"

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back