Heather Heyer Did Not Die From Getting Hit By Field's Car, But From A Heart Attack

You're letting your emotions control your thoughts, bud. I never said he doesn't bare any responsibility in what happened, so get off your high horse already. Facts are he didn't hit her with the car and no car hit her, she died of a heart attack...so how the heck can the hit him with a murder rap? They can't and if they decide to go full on with the murder charges, instead of charging him with manslaughter...then Fields will be a free man sooner than you think.

You have no way to read the guy's mind, you don't know if he deliberately meant to run into the crowd. In most cases where someone uses a vehicle to run down people, the attacker doesn't drive straight into other cars, they swerve on the sidewalks so they can inflict maximum damage. I think he got scared and his survival instinct kicked in and he just hit the gas. So in my opinion, that may call for manslaughter charges, but not murder. Especially when she didn't get hit by the vehicle, but had a heart attack.

Her death is a direct result of his purposeful actions. It is the definition of murder.
Not really. You have to prove his intent first. I believe everyone deserves their day in court and ho with the evidence...not the political climate.

Prove it? The dude just marched as a White Supremacist... then took off down a street into a crowd of people he knew were marching there.
Marching as a white supremacist does not prove a damn thing as far as the case goes. There are multiple reasons to doubt his intent was to kill the people in the crowd. We will see what happens when the court case starts either way. I do think he should get a manslaughter charge and serve time, regardless if he just panicked or not, but murder doesn't seem very likely to me. If he meant to kill all of the protestors, he sure fucked that all up.

There's also video of him turning himself in on the side of the road only a couple blocks away. He didn't actually try to get away from the cops. That doesn't sound like someone who intended to do what he did or planned to do it.

Yeah major things to doubt his intent... like speeding down hill into a large group of people he knew were there, and rear ending vehicles that were at a dead stop. Yep.
I hope you never get jury duty.

Her death is a direct result of his purposeful actions. It is the definition of murder.
Not really. You have to prove his intent first. I believe everyone deserves their day in court and ho with the evidence...not the political climate.

Prove it? The dude just marched as a White Supremacist... then took off down a street into a crowd of people he knew were marching there.
Marching as a white supremacist does not prove a damn thing as far as the case goes. There are multiple reasons to doubt his intent was to kill the people in the crowd. We will see what happens when the court case starts either way. I do think he should get a manslaughter charge and serve time, regardless if he just panicked or not, but murder doesn't seem very likely to me. If he meant to kill all of the protestors, he sure fucked that all up.

There's also video of him turning himself in on the side of the road only a couple blocks away. He didn't actually try to get away from the cops. That doesn't sound like someone who intended to do what he did or planned to do it.

Yeah major things to doubt his intent... like speeding down hill into a large group of people he knew were there, and rear ending vehicles that were at a dead stop. Yep.
Now it was down a hill huh? This just keeps getting better... Lemme guess... Down hill, both ways, while it was snowing? You're a fucking idiot. Just accept the fact that the media that you so dutifully worship, mislead you yet again. Accept the truth and, move on
on. No need to keep abusing yourself. You act like someone with battered women's syndrome... You just keep going back. Pathetic.

Uh for someone that has watched the video as much as you... should know there was a hill. Tell me genius, is there a hill in this video?

I hope you never get jury duty.

Hahahahahahaha.... I'm one of the least impartial people you'll ever find. I have a degree in Criminal Justice with a minor in Police Studies and am a Grad student in Criminology.

Everyone please join me in a moment of silence for Vastator and OffensivelyOpenMinded's brains. Unfortunately they've passed on to hopefully a better place.
You're letting your emotions control your thoughts, bud. I never said he doesn't bare any responsibility in what happened, so get off your high horse already. Facts are he didn't hit her with the car and no car hit her, she died of a heart attack...so how the heck can the hit him with a murder rap? They can't and if they decide to go full on with the murder charges, instead of charging him with manslaughter...then Fields will be a free man sooner than you think.

You have no way to read the guy's mind, you don't know if he deliberately meant to run into the crowd. In most cases where someone uses a vehicle to run down people, the attacker doesn't drive straight into other cars, they swerve on the sidewalks so they can inflict maximum damage. I think he got scared and his survival instinct kicked in and he just hit the gas. So in my opinion, that may call for manslaughter charges, but not murder. Especially when she didn't get hit by the vehicle, but had a heart attack.

No her death is a direct result of poor health, and, bad lifestyle decisions. She may have had that heart attack, at that very moment, no matter where she was.

Of course it was just a coincidence that she dies right after a car plowed into the crowd...

Now it was down a hill huh? This just keeps getting better... Lemme guess... Down hill, both ways, while it was snowing? You're a fucking idiot. Just accept the fact that the media that you so dutifully worship, mislead you yet again. Accept the truth and, move on
on. No need to keep abusing yourself. You act like someone with battered women's syndrome... You just keep going back. Pathetic.

Uh for someone that has watched the video as much as you... should know there was a hill. Tell me genius, is there a hill in this video?

There's a dip in the road, doesn't look like a hill to me.

It was staged, Lewd-dog.......and poorly done one at that........very pathetically done.

I called this the day it happened... that nutjobs like you would say this.

In the stretch of road where the incident took place? No. Only behind the scene where the driver fled the angry mob.

Source: Her mother.

Heather Heyer's mom delivers message about karma to white nationalists.

Going to be hard to get Fields on a murder rap, the prosecutor would probably lose that one, the best bet for them is to go for manslaughter charges.

So the woman actually died because she was way out of shape & morbidly obese, not from any impact from the car.

RR.jpg
Her mom must be retarded then, she is the one saying her daughter died of a heart attack.

Good lord man. Please tell me you aren't THIS dumb. That's like saying people don't die from gun shots, they die from lose of blood.
Fact- She was not hit by his car or any car, she died from a heart attack.

How do you know she was not hit by the car? Can you see her in the videos of the incident?

Everyone please join me in a moment of silence for Vastator and OffensivelyOpenMinded's brains. Unfortunately they've passed on to hopefully a better place.

No her death is a direct result of poor health, and, bad lifestyle decisions. She may have had that heart attack, at that very moment, no matter where she was.

Of course it was just a coincidence that she dies right after a car plowed into the crowd...
It's not a coincidence, she was scared to death though, she was not ran down by Fields car.

There's obviously a big fucking hill there.

That's just drainage grading designed to funnel water...

Source: Her mother.

Heather Heyer's mom delivers message about karma to white nationalists.

Going to be hard to get Fields on a murder rap, the prosecutor would probably lose that one, the best bet for them is to go for manslaughter charges.

So the woman actually died because she was way out of shape & morbidly obese, not from any impact from the car.
And everyone blew it off; and called me a conspiracy nut; for pointing out that she couldn't be identified in a single frame of video footage from the incident...
Fuck all you sheep!

So you disagree when OffensivelyOpenMinded says she actually climbed onto the back of the car in front of the one Fields hit?

In the stretch of road where the incident took place? No. Only behind the scene where the driver fled the angry mob.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What direction did the car come speeding from?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What direction did the car come speeding from?

Trick question... None. The car wasnt speeding till it was attacked. So it came speeding from level ground halfway down the street.

You and I clearly have very different definitions of speeding. But for clarities sake tell me... How fast was he going? And what is the designated speed limit on that street?

There is definitely a hill, but it's not a particularly steep one. You can tell if you pay attention to the brickwork on the buildings that there is a small incline. I don't know that it's particularly relevant to the case.

I've looked at the site on google maps, and there's clearly a bit of a hill. It took place at 4th Street and Water Street in Charlottesville, if you care to see for yourself. There is a label on google maps for Heyer Memorial now.

There is definitely a hill, but it's not a particularly steep one. You can tell if you pay attention to the brickwork on the buildings that there is a small incline. I don't know that it's particularly relevant to the case.

I've looked at the site on google maps, and there's clearly a bit of a hill. It took place at 4th Street and Water Street in Charlottesville, if you care to see for yourself. There is a label on google maps for Heyer Memorial now.

Wow! They give memorials for obesity victims now...? I shouldn't be surprised...

You and I clearly have very different definitions of speeding. But for clarities sake tell me... How fast was he going? And what is the designated speed limit on that street?

The most relevant speed... is he he should have been driving ZERO MPH into a crowd of people.

Estimates have him going about 40 mph... even if there were no one in front of him, including stopped vehicles, that's 15 mph over the speed limit in a city, which is 25 mph.

Would those of you saying that Heyer was not killed by the car agree that being hit by a car could cause a heart attack?

Is calling Heather Heyer morbidly obese based on some evidence, perhaps something you might share with the rest of us? At the moment, it sounds like grasping for an excuse as to why Fields is not responsible for Heyer's death, or at least not directly responsible.

Forum List

Back