Heather Heyer Did Not Die From Getting Hit By Field's Car, But From A Heart Attack

Source: Her mother.

Heather Heyer's mom delivers message about karma to white nationalists.

Going to be hard to get Fields on a murder rap, they prosecutor would probably lose that, the best bet for them is to go for manslaughter charges.

So the woman actually died because she was way out of shape & morbidly obese, not from any impact from the car.

You think because she had a heart attack after being hit by a car he isn't responsible? Please tell me you aren't serious.

Going to be hard to get Fields on a murder rap, the prosecutor would probably lose that one, the best bet for them is to go for manslaughter charges.

So the woman actually died because she was way out of shape & morbidly obese, not from any impact from the car.
And everyone blew it off; and called me a conspiracy nut; for pointing out that she couldn't be identified in a single frame of video footage from the incident...
Fuck all you sheep!

You ever heard that in high falls most people die of a heart attack before they hit the ground? So if you push someone out of a plane and they have a heart attack before they hit the ground did you murder them? :rofl:

In some states if you are a bartender and you are shown to over-serve someone and they drive drunk and kill someone you can be tried in connection with that person's death...

But here you are saying she didn't die from getting hit by a car because she had a heart attack. :rolleyes:

Going to be hard to get Fields on a murder rap, they prosecutor would probably lose that, the best bet for them is to go for manslaughter charges.

You think because she had a heart attack after being hit by a car he isn't responsible? Please tell me you aren't serious.
The worse part is he is serious......... Clueless but serious.

• Banned

She was not hit by the car, she was climbing on the car in front of the one he hit, in between the burgundy van and the car he hit. She basically was scared to death.

He has some responsibility in it obviously, I just don't think they'll get a murder conviction out of this, manslaughter is probably what he will get charged with and that charge won't be hard for the prosecution to get a conviction on.

Going to be hard to get Fields on a murder rap, the prosecutor would probably lose that one, the best bet for them is to go for manslaughter charges.

RR.jpg

• Banned
All of those people that were actually hit by the vehicle lived, so it's just a matter of fact she died from being morbidly obese and having a weak heart....plus being dumb and climbing on vehicles in the middle of the road.

RR.jpg
Her mom must be retarded then, she is the one saying her daughter died of a heart attack.

You ever heard that in high falls most people die of a heart attack before they hit the ground? So if you push someone out of a plane and they have a heart attack before they hit the ground did you murder them? :rofl:

In some states if you are a bartender and you are shown to over-serve someone and they drive drunk and kill someone you can be tried in connection with that person's death...

But here you are saying she didn't die from getting hit by a car because she had a heart attack. :rolleyes:
She didn't get hit by any car. For some reason you are having a hard time processing that factual information.

RR.jpg
Her mom must be retarded then, she is the one saying her daughter died of a heart attack.

Good lord man. Please tell me you aren't THIS dumb. That's like saying people don't die from gun shots, they die from loss of blood.

Last edited:

RR.jpg

Good lord man. Please tell me you aren't THIS dumb. That's like saying people don't die from gun shots, they die from lose of blood.
Fact- She was not hit by his car or any car, she died from a heart attack.

RR.jpg

Good lord man. Please tell me you aren't THIS dumb. That's like saying people don't die from gun shots, they die from lose of blood.

Oh dear lord... his purposeful actions lead to her death. Period.

RR.jpg

Oh dear lord... his purposeful actions lead to her death. Period.
Hook me up with that mind reading machine you've got. Or maybe that's just your political bias talking?

What a sec, White hating politicians and other Swamp rats say "Charlottesville" is why statues of Columbus need to be beheaded and or removed across the country. :p Whether it was a heart attack or not, mental case, psychopaths blocking traffic chanting "our streets" while carrying clubs with nails in them need to learn, that is a hazardous thing to do.

That old meme has been disproven so many times I'm embarrassed for you since you lack the wherewithal to be embarrassed for your self... Ever heard of paratroopers.

Everyone please join me in a moment of silence for Vastator and OffensivelyOpenMinded's brains. Unfortunately they've passed on to hopefully a better place.

Everyone please join me in a moment of silence for Vastator and OffensivelyOpenMinded's brains. Unfortunately they've passed on to hopefully a better place.
Just don't fall... You might die before you hit the ground... Lol! Fuckin' retard...

Forum List

Back