Heartbreaking Photo: Young girl covers eyes as nude men walk past

You small government nutters must all have cottage cheese ass and pencil dicks. The naked body is not a disgusting thing.

Your call for regulations to force people to wear clothes is very odd given your constant whining about freedom being taken away.

Just think about it for a minute. Is that possible?

MHO - I think most gay folks absolutely HATE what goes on at these parades.
If the idea is to remove the social stigma attached to same sex relationships - some of these parade participants are failing miserably.

I just got done chatting with a gay couple that are friends of mine. I asked them the same question I asked here.....why the nudity at parades and the goofy get-ups, not so subtle accessories being carried, etc etc etc just because it is a gay parade.
Their response (in so many words):

"Gays that do that are an embarassment. We like going to gay parades for comraderie and the freedom to hold hands, hug, arms around each other, laugh, sing, dance. We do not enjoy seeing people belittle our lifestyle with such antics and we would NEVER condone nudity around children".

I have been to a few gay pride parades. I have never seen what that link showed. Thankfully. I HAVE gone to mardi gras in our little college town....which is now banned and will never happen again because 2 years in a row there were drunken riots of college students getting out of hand, girls on boyfriends shoulders flashing the crowds by pulling up their tops and showing their boobs. But no men ever dropped their drawers or walked the festive streets nude. They would have been promptly arrested..just like the girls were that did it with just boob shots.

Concerning the parents that know what some gay parades allow (like the nudity is up to the participants) and still take their kids? Shame on them. The particicpants in the parade are already aware of what they can and will do. The children? Not so much. Their parents should have known or checked before taking them. So I don't blame the gays on this, although some of them show poor judgement....I blame the parents.

Last edited:
Compare this cartoon to reality: What's the difference? The cartoon is actually less extreme. Homosexual perversion has superseded fiction.

ycyk.jpg

naked_marcher3-640x427.jpg

Could normal people walk around naked in front of children and public schools and get away with it? Gays have become an elite and protected nobility.

I just got done chatting with a gay couple that are friends of mine. I asked them the same question I asked here.....why the nudity at parades and the goofy get-ups, not so subtle accessories being carried, etc etc etc just because it is a gay parade.
Their response (in so many words):

"Gays that do that are an embarassment. We like going to gay parades for comraderie and the freedom to hold hands, hug, arms around each other, laugh, sing, dance. We do not enjoy seeing people belittle our lifestyle with such antics and we would NEVER condone nudity around children".

Just as I suspected. Thanks Gracie.

and people wonder why gays aren't taken seriously.....do they have any that say, knock this shit off?
They are taken seriously enough by the powers that matter. That's all that matters for now.
Heartbreaking photo: Young girl covers her eyes as nude men walk past during Gay Pride Parade | LifeSiteNews.com

Sure glad her parents decided to make her so open minded! Don't want her growing up to be a bigot now do we! I hope that shit completely backfired on the parents and this little girl grows up realizing the true agenda of the homosexual deviants.
What amazes me is the crowds of people that come to see this

Don't want to be called a bigot do you! OPEN YOUR MIND MAN! EMBRACE THE DIVERSITY!

Personally I think we need to take Uganda's route with homosexuals. :D

That child should have NEVER been anywhere near that freak show to begin with. This is where the state needs to step in and take her away but problem is the STATE is the one allowing these freak show crap to go on.

assuming you believe BS posted by "life site news".

[MENTION=3135]jillian[/MENTION]

Are you claiming that this event never took place?

That child should have NEVER been anywhere near that freak show to begin with. This is where the state needs to step in and take her away but problem is the STATE is the one allowing these freak show crap to go on.

[MENTION=3135]jillian[/MENTION]

Are you claiming that this event never took place?

i wouldn't know. it's not a credible link. and frankly, i don't know anything about where and when the picture was taken.

Awww another baby murdering advocate rears its ugly head. Its more credible than shit from Faux,CNN and MSNBC my dear.

Look at the little girl in the turquoise top. Sure glad her parents decided to make her so open minded! Don't want her growing up to be a bigot now do we! I hope her parents are commended for sharing with her that not all people are the same and that there is no place for hate in the world!

yPvxSd4.jpg

IV5CF4k.jpg

Oh. and that's from LifeSiteNews, an anti-abortion website.

WTF were they doing at a gay pride parade?

Interesting how he CLAIMS its from a pro life website but the REAL PHOTO is this .Heartbreaking photo: Young girl covers her eyes as nude men walk past during Gay Pride Parade | LifeSiteNews.com

Nice try though asshole.

Were you aborted?

LifeSiteNews.com

The service was originally started by Campaign Life Coalition (CLC), a Canadian national pro-life organization headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Campaign Life Coalition, founded in 1978, was one of the first pro-life organizations to emphasize the international dimension of attacks on life and family. Along with a few other groups it pioneered pro-life lobbying at United Nations conferences. CLC president, Jim Hughes, is currently also vice-president of the International Right to Life Federation.

Forum List

Back