Heartbreaking Photo: Young girl covers eyes as nude men walk past

You know for sure her parents will be blamed for forcing her to be uncomfortable at the sight of a nude male body.

• Banned
That child should have NEVER been anywhere near that freak show to begin with. This is where the state needs to step in and take her away but problem is the STATE is the one allowing these freak show crap to go on.

Heartbreaking photo: Young girl covers her eyes as nude men walk past during Gay Pride Parade | LifeSiteNews.com

Sure glad her parents decided to make her so open minded! Don't want her growing up to be a bigot now do we! I hope that shit completely backfired on the parents and this little girl grows up realizing the true agenda of the homosexual deviants.

That is against the law. It's called indecent exposure in front of a minor. They need to get the identities of these people from the photographs and make arrests. Let the State pick up the charges if the parents are not willing to do it. This is beyond anything I've seen before. I cannot believe it was permitted to go on. In broad daylight no less! Very disturbing story.

There is no limit to which the human mind can degenerate to.

Know why?

Because people are too cowardly to confront it.

They're too afraid of being accused of being intolerant, homophobic, misogynistic, racist or of being some other kind of misanthrope.

If only a few of us stand up and speak up, we can be shouted down with little effort.

We need a major percentage of people who will stand and be counted. Without fear. And tell the usual suspects (liberal scum) to go to Hell when they start with their bullshit mudslinging. And shame the ones who stand quivering in fear at the inevitable onslaught.

Too many cowards in this Country..... On the Right.

No..... ESPECIALLY on the Right.

Heartbreaking photo: Young girl covers her eyes as nude men walk past during Gay Pride Parade | LifeSiteNews.com

Sure glad her parents decided to make her so open minded! Don't want her growing up to be a bigot now do we! I hope that shit completely backfired on the parents and this little girl grows up realizing the true agenda of the homosexual deviants.

That is against the law. It's called indecent exposure in front of a minor. They need to get the identities of these people from the photographs and make arrests. Let the State pick up the charges if the parents are not willing to do it. This is beyond anything I've seen before. I cannot believe it was permitted to go on. In broad daylight no less! Very disturbing story.

it's IN CANADA.

Dewd.... Do you live under a rock? Seriously?

It's been going on for DECADES!!!

Nazi Pelousy even led one through the Streets of Sang Frang!!

You need to get out more.

I suspect this thread will be moved or deleted.

Can't have deviants being called what they are -- Deviants

I'm a woman and I do not need to get out more. I am very happy on my farm living a quiet life. There is enough exitement on this board to make up for any parades I've missed! I didn't know there was such a thing as a nude parade. I never even thought to google gay nude parades. Who would think of that?

it's IN CANADA.

They need to change the laws in Canada then. I don't read alot of Canadian news. I'm already reading Chinese news, Russian news, Middle East news, Israel news... then there is the news here. i need an assistant! I'm newsed out.

Last edited:
I'm a woman and I do not need to get out more. I am very happy on my farm living a quiet life. There is enough exitement on this board to make up for any parades I've missed! I didn't know there was such a thing as a nude parade. I never even thought to google gay nude parades. Who would think of that?

My apologies.

I guess opening your eyes to the world of dimocrap scum around you can be a bit shocking.

These things have been going on inside the Uniedt States for years and years.

Here's a link to Wiki with a WARNING! for nudity

Social nudity in San Francisco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gay pride and fetish[edit]
Gay Pride Weekend in June is clothing optional.
Pink Saturday, the evening before the parade, is a party on Castro and Market Streets that is clothing optional.
San Francisco Gay Pride Parade, after the Rose Bowl Parade, is the largest outdoor event in California with about 500 000 people.
The festivities, entertainment, and dancing near the Civic Center that afternoon are clothing optional.
Dore Alley aka "Up Your Alley" – late July – a fair with about 20,000 people
Folsom Street Fair – the largest fetish fair in the world, third largest outdoor event in California, with about 400,000 attendees – takes place on the last Sunday in September.[2] In 2012 Folsom Street Fair raised $300,000 for charity. .[3]

I hate dimocraps with a passion for a reason.

They're sick, disgusting human beings

Last edited:
and people wonder why gays aren't taken seriously.....do they have any that say, knock this shit off?

it's IN CANADA.

They need to change the laws in Canada then. I don't read alot of Canadian news. I'm already reading Chinese news, Russian news, Middle East news, Israel news... then there is the news here. i need an assistant! I'm newsed out.

They do the same exact thing here.

The reason it's in the news is Canada is thinking about stopping it --

We're not

it's IN CANADA.

Ontario already has some decency laws. I'm not sure how lax they are, though, as people have naked bike rides there, too.

If these gay nude parades are legal, then these nude gays aren't to blame for their exposure to children. The children's parents are.

it's IN CANADA.

Ontario already has some decency laws. I'm not sure how lax they are, though, as people have naked bike rides there, too.

If these gay nude parades are legal, then these nude gays aren't to blame for their exposure to children. The children's parents are.

You're from out of town, taking your kid for a walk in one of the World's Great Cities and you gotta look at that shit?

Gimme a break.

Forum List

Back