Heartbreaking Photo: Young girl covers eyes as nude men walk past

Is it too difficult to put on a little bikini or something? just a piece of cloth, Tarzan like, to cover their private parts...

Yes, I do have a problem when people parade in the nude in public....and I am no prude, but I have a problem with that.

That child should have NEVER been anywhere near that freak show to begin with. This is where the state needs to step in and take her away but problem is the STATE is the one allowing these freak show crap to go on.

You are such a tool. You would support taking kids to an anti abortion march, and an anti gay march and teach them bigotry and hatred, but not acceptance.

You mean pro life and pro traditional family marches? I am not sure I would or not. Probably so yes. Its sickening you think saving babies and having a traditional family is bigotry and hatred. But like I have said many times. Being called a bigot or racist or hater or crazy from one of the degenerates on this forum is a badge of honor.

CaféAuLait;8807596 said:
Come on. If the GOP base puts politicians into office who believe it, then they believe it too. Why put them into office?

Yet, Ryan never said anything like you allege, unless of course you take his speech out of context.

Show me:

https://www.prosperitypac.com/speeches/cpac/

OK:

Paul Ryan: Free Lunches Make Kids Soulless

Right-Wing Media Totally Cool With Paul Ryan Shaming Kids On Free Lunch Program

I provided the text of the speech above, please provide the quotes from his speech where he said he would be happy if children starved. TIA.

Not some commentary on how his words were twisted, just show me the quote.

Here it is again:

Please copy and paste the relevant quote.

Last edited by a moderator:
How the fuck were these 'experts' at LifeSiteNews meant to know why the kid covered her face? She 'knows' something is wrong? Did they freaking ask her, or just assume?

A Male stranger is walking nude in front of a little girl during a parade and the question asked is to why she is covering her eyes?

He was pretty fat...I'd cover my eyes too.

Heartbreaking photo: Young girl covers her eyes as nude men walk past during Gay Pride Parade | LifeSiteNews.com

Sure glad her parents decided to make her so open minded! Don't want her growing up to be a bigot now do we! I hope that shit completely backfired on the parents and this little girl grows up realizing the true agenda of the homosexual deviants.

Looking at the pic I'd have had her cover her eyes too reassuring her, "It's ok sweety, not all men are that ugly." :)

Really. When I was 20, I loved going to the beach. Getting tan. Oohling the girls. Being oogled back. But come on, those guys are too old and so fat and out of shape. It's just nasty.

back-fat-on-the-beach.jpg

CaféAuLait;8821001 said:
CaféAuLait;8807596 said:
Yet, Ryan never said anything like you allege, unless of course you take his speech out of context.

Show me:

OK:

Paul Ryan: Free Lunches Make Kids Soulless

Right-Wing Media Totally Cool With Paul Ryan Shaming Kids On Free Lunch Program

I provided the text of the speech above, please provide the quotes from his speech where he said he would be happy if children starved. TIA.

Here it is again:

How were his words twisted? Do you think letting poor children be hungry is "good for the soul"? If he wasn't talking about "poor children" and "hunger", then what was he talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:
CaféAuLait;8821001 said:

Here it is again:

How were his words twisted? Do you think letting poor children be hungry is "good for the soul"? If he wasn't talking about "poor children" and "hunger", then what was he talking about?

Please quote it.

Forget it, it's obvious you are not going to, here:

And I’m optimistic about our chances—because the Left? The Left isn’t just out of ideas. It’s out of touch. Take Obamacare. We now know that this law will discourage millions of people from working. And the Left thinks this is a good thing. They say, “Hey, this is a new freedom—the freedom not to work.”But I don’t think the problem is too many people are working—I think the problem is not enough people can find work. And if people leave the workforce, our economy will shrink—there will be less opportunity, not more. So the Left is making a big mistake here. What they’re offering people is a full stomach—and an empty soul. The American people want more than that.

He continues:

This reminds me of a story I heard from Eloise Anderson. She serves in the cabinet of my friend Governor Scott Walker. She once met a young boy from a poor family. And every day at school, he would get a free lunch from a government program. But he told Eloise he didn’t want a free lunch. He wanted his own lunch—one in a brown-paper bag just like the other kids’. He wanted one, he said, because he knew a kid with a brown-paper bag had someone who cared for him.

That’s what the Left just doesn’t understand. We don’t want people to leave the workforce; we want them to share their skills and talents with the rest of us. And people don’t just want a life of comfort; they want a life of dignity—of self-determination. A life of equal outcomes is not nearly as enriching as a life of equal opportunity. The party that speaks to that desire—that tries to make it concrete and real—that’s the party that will win in November.

It was twisted, he said nothing remotely close to what you claim, he said that about obamacare, then went onto say that little boy wanted someone who cared for him and what happenes to him.

A Male stranger is walking nude in front of a little girl during a parade and the question asked is to why she is covering her eyes?

The girl standing next to her isn't covering her eyes. So one girl is obviously not affected by what she sees. Both girls should know what a naked person looks like anyway.

So we should allow naked Men to parade around young girls on public streets?

I'm not sure that's a great idea.

Of course not. I do not even like the idea of allowing nakedness for the sake of a parade. Marching with no clothes on has nothing to do with gay rights, after all.

Being nude in public is a more natural state of being than being clothed. We're all naked afterall under our clothes and if not needed for warmth, being naked feels so much better. We're just a very sexually immature culture unfortunately with a lot of religious guilt on the natural state and functioning of our bodies. Plus, we unduely associate being naked with being sexual. It's a difficult opinion to overcome though without willingness on other people's parts. If you were raised to feel shame and guilt about being naked or pleasuring yourself, chances are you'll be afflicted with guilt and shame your entire life. I was lucky enough to not be raised with such hangups. Excellent site here with scientific studies and reports over the past few decades about how violence is linked to repression of our bodies' pleasures:

Origins of Peace and Violence: Science

When you realize that a lot of the negative views you have on our bodies or sex lie in how the culture you may find yourself in is to blame, it become easier to fix what's wrong. Cultures which repress the healthy and natural enjoyment of our own bodies are often also the most violent. And study after study shows how this isn't coincidental. When you deny the normal enjoyment of peoples' own bodies they turn towards aggressive and even violent expressions instead. The seemingly recent trend of young boys and men injuring their testicles I bet is a manifestation of our culture's abstinance-only sex ed. 'If we don't need our genitals since we can't have sex anyway, may as well injure and destroy them.' Seems that's the subtext of such activities.

How the fuck were these 'experts' at LifeSiteNews meant to know why the kid covered her face? She 'knows' something is wrong? Did they freaking ask her, or just assume?

He was pretty fat...I'd cover my eyes too.

Ya...and as a straight female I can appreciate a penis for what is does and its, um, abilities.... ..but in general they really arent all that pretty to look at lol.

I wouldnt want to see a parade of naked men either. Whether they are cut like Adonis or not.

CaféAuLait;8821894 said:
CaféAuLait;8821001 said:

Here it is again:

Please quote it.

Forget it, it's obvious you are not going to, here:

And I’m optimistic about our chances—because the Left? The Left isn’t just out of ideas. It’s out of touch. Take Obamacare. We now know that this law will discourage millions of people from working. And the Left thinks this is a good thing. They say, “Hey, this is a new freedom—the freedom not to work.”But I don’t think the problem is too many people are working—I think the problem is not enough people can find work. And if people leave the workforce, our economy will shrink—there will be less opportunity, not more. So the Left is making a big mistake here. What they’re offering people is a full stomach—and an empty soul. The American people want more than that.

He continues:

This reminds me of a story I heard from Eloise Anderson. She serves in the cabinet of my friend Governor Scott Walker. She once met a young boy from a poor family. And every day at school, he would get a free lunch from a government program. But he told Eloise he didn’t want a free lunch. He wanted his own lunch—one in a brown-paper bag just like the other kids’. He wanted one, he said, because he knew a kid with a brown-paper bag had someone who cared for him.

That’s what the Left just doesn’t understand. We don’t want people to leave the workforce; we want them to share their skills and talents with the rest of us. And people don’t just want a life of comfort; they want a life of dignity—of self-determination. A life of equal outcomes is not nearly as enriching as a life of equal opportunity. The party that speaks to that desire—that tries to make it concrete and real—that’s the party that will win in November.

It was twisted, he said nothing remotely close to what you claim, he said that about obamacare, then went onto say that little boy wanted someone who cared for him and what happenes to him.

What do you think he's saying there? He's saying children don't want food. They are better off without food.

Worse, the story he told was plagiarized. He stole that story. The guy's a creep. I'm sorry you admire him.

After Attacking Poor Families at CPAC, Paul Ryan Embarrassingly Gets Caught Plagiarizing from Book

Cool, the longer the thread stays active the more people will see how cheap hangover is.

Under tipping, the poor server will probably go hungry or not be able to afford his meds.

Hangover?

Heartbreaking photo: Young girl covers her eyes as nude men walk past during Gay Pride Parade | LifeSiteNews.com

Sure glad her parents decided to make her so open minded! Don't want her growing up to be a bigot now do we! I hope that shit completely backfired on the parents and this little girl grows up realizing the true agenda of the homosexual deviants.

If you can't see your toes when you look down, you shouldn't be parading around in swim trunks yet alone in the nude.

Forum List

Back