Heard it on faux news first

I don't have a problem with Faux because they are partisan...partisan is just dandy with me. I have a problem with Faux because they lie. I expect partisanship from my pundits, but I also expect that they present factual information with their partisan opinion on it.

There might be two sets of opinions on the facts, but there are only one set of facts. Pundits at Fox don't care about facts and, apparently, neither do their viewers.

We watch and listen to news to be informed right? Fox viewers consistently come out as the least informed. Why would anyone want to be the least informed?

But you don't have a problem with the network news even though it go caught slandering a sitting president with forged documents.

We interrupt the regularly scheduled programming at Fox News to announce our lawyers have won the "right to lie" in court.

Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal, the second largest shareholder of Fox and the biggest fan of the 9/11 terrorists, will be holding a gala celebration at Trump Towers to mark the grand occasion.

In attendance will be such Fox luminaries as Laura Ingram, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly and all the Republican Presidential contenders.

Universal-Studios-New-Years-Eve-741867.jpg

leftpanel_alwaleed.JPG

Republicans across the nation want to declare this day a "National Holiday".

Last edited by a moderator:

Nope.

You're referring to the lawsuit where FOX employees accused the network of lying to the public, but the court ruled FOX had a Constitutional right to do so.

Anyone who thinks broadcasters don't have a right to lie is a fascist. Freedom of speech means you have the right to broadcast falsehoods as well as facts. Only a fascist would endorse giving government the authority to determine what truth is and then prosecuting news outlets for departing from it.

Thanks for revealing your fascist cloven hoof to the entire forum.

Last edited:
He maintained the illusion of normalcy as best he could. If he'd dropped the book, screamed 'ZOMG!!!!11!!!' and ran down the hall, what would he have achieved other than possibly worrying the kids?

You are, of course, using hyperbole to make a point...I do that myself. I recall, however, a failed television show starring Gina Davis as the first female President and in the show they set up a similar situation where the President was addressing school children and then was informed of an emergency situation. On this fictional show, the President excused herself from the children. Now, before you go thinking I confuse TV with reality, I'm well aware that it was a TV show, but it looked perfectly natural for the President to have excused herself.

President Bush handled that situation badly, especially since he was on camera the whole time. He's the President and can be excused for being rude to kids reading a book. They get over it. They would have found all soon enough why he left.

Wow, 10 years on and you're still holding a grudge.
What was Bush supposed to do in the 3 minutes before he finished his engagement that would have made any difference?

Nope, just having a discussion about perceptions. A person's perception is their reality. That inaction was perceived as incompetence and inability. (and in Bush's case, it turned out to be completely true). It looked bad at a time where he needed to be perceived better, that's all.

I don't have a problem with Faux because they are partisan...partisan is just dandy with me. I have a problem with Faux because they lie. I expect partisanship from my pundits, but I also expect that they present factual information with their partisan opinion on it.

There might be two sets of opinions on the facts, but there are only one set of facts. Pundits at Fox don't care about facts and, apparently, neither do their viewers.

We watch and listen to news to be informed right? Fox viewers consistently come out as the least informed. Why would anyone want to be the least informed?

But you don't have a problem with the network news even though it go caught slandering a sitting president with forged documents.

I DO have a problem with it. As I recall, the news anchor lost his job over it and they offered a retraction. That not sufficient for you?

Nope.

You're referring to the lawsuit where FOX employees accused the network of lying to the public, but the court ruled FOX had a Constitutional right to do so.

Anyone who thinks broadcasters don't have a right to lie is a fascist. Freedom of speech means you have the right to broadcast falsehoods as well as facts. Only a fascist would endorse giving government the authority to determine what truth is and then prosecuting news outlets for departing from it.

But why would anyone so valiantly support a news organization that wants to (and does it regularly)?

Just curious, if you hate Fox so much, why do you watch it? I mean I don't care for MSNBC. I don't bad mouth them like you guys do, but then I don't watch it and have no clue what they are saying most of the time.

it just makes no sense to watch someone you hate. Why would you want to be angry at them?

Do you have any idea how ignorant that is?? People need to be well rounded in their news information and listen to all sides. How else can you form opinions and decide what issues you are for or against?? You don't have a clue what MSNBC is saying most of the time?? How about CNN or Time magazine?? Or do you not have a clue what they are saying either??

Show me the msnbc equivalent to Beck. I'll wait.

He got canned.

Not according to your side...beck decided to not renew his contract....lol

OH and another thing..have you ever....EVER.....seen Hannity say anything negative about bush...EVER? I can link you to many times where Maddow critizes the president.

That is the huge difference between fox and msnbc. I want you to really think about that. Hannity is a shill who was PRO bush 100%. I have seen shultze, maddow, o'donnell etc all criticize Obama.

THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE bucko. fox is supposed to be fair and balanced and not right leaning? Really? Oreilly still says they are not right leaning. Come on! We know msnbc is left leaning and they tell you that. Honesty means a lot to most, just not fox idiot fans.

Last edited:
Show me the msnbc equivalent to Beck. I'll wait.

He got canned.

OH and another thing..have you ever....EVER.....seen Hannity say anything negative about bush...EVER? I can link you to many times where Maddow critizes the president.

That is the huge difference between fox and msnbc. I want you to really think about that. Hannity is a shill who was PRO bush 100%. I have seen shultze, maddow, o'donnell etc all criticize Obama.

THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE bucko. fox is supposed to be fair and balanced and not right leaning? Really? Oreilly still says they are not right leaning. Come on! We know msnbc is left leaning and they tell you that. Honesty means a lot to most, just not fox idiot fans.

Seen? No, but I have heard him and Rush and Beck say negative things about Bush.

And you preaching about honesty is a bit of a stretch there buddy.

Nope.

So this is why you love fox. You love the fact that they can legally lie to you.

You sir are the biggest dumb ass on these boards.

He got canned.

Seen? No, but I have heard him and Rush and Beck say negative things about Bush.

And you preaching about honesty is a bit of a stretch there buddy.

I said HANNITY... If you heard hannity say this, then you can link it. (You wont). I know beck was different before he went to fox. Oh and Rush is not of fox dingbat.

Honesty indeed sir.

Last edited:

Nope.

So this is why you love fox. You love the fact that they can legally lie to you.

Everybody knows that PMSNBC and CNN are the great purveyors of truth... I mean, look how well informed you are!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nope.

Everybody knows that PMSNBC and CNN are the great purveyors of truth... I mean, look how well informed you are!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So when I said Hannity never, ever said anything negative about Bush, ever...and you said you have heard him but can't prove it or link it....I am uninformed? :lol:

I will repeat this...I said Hannity never, ever said anything negative about Bush. You lied and said he did but cant prove it.

You are a liar. Nothing personal, scratch thaty, its totally personal, you are a liar. :evil:

Last edited:
We interrupt the regularly scheduled programming at Fox News to announce our lawyers have won the "right to lie" in court.

Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal, the second largest shareholder of Fox and the biggest fan of the 9/11 terrorists, will be holding a gala celebration at Trump Towers to mark the grand occasion.

In attendance will be such Fox luminaries as Laura Ingram, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly and all the Republican Presidential contenders.

leftpanel_alwaleed.JPG

OH my that was mean. Please continue. :clap2:

Nope.

How can he not realize that?

I said Fox went to court for the right to lie.

He said, "the court ruled FOX had a Constitutional right to do so (lie)".

I don't know what else to say? In that guys mind, how did I lose that argument?

leftpanel_alwaleed.JPG

OH my that was mean. Please continue. :clap2:

At least I finally gave them something where they can say, "You lie". We know that not ALL Republicans want to declare this day a "National Holiday".

Nope.

How can he not realize that?

I said Fox went to court for the right to lie.

He said, "the court ruled FOX had a Constitutional right to do so (lie)".

I don't know what else to say? In that guys mind, how did I lose that argument?

You do realize that FoxNews was not alone in that lawsuit and that in fact were joined by liberal organizations as well don't you?

You're sad and pathetic.

Forum List

Back