Heard it on faux news first

Just curious, if you hate Fox so much, why do you watch it? I mean I don't care for MSNBC. I don't bad mouth them like you guys do, but then I don't watch it and have no clue what they are saying most of the time.

it just makes no sense to watch someone you hate. Why would you want to be angry at them?

They just can't seem to help themselves. They need something to be outraged about.

Just curious, if you hate Fox so much, why do you watch it? I mean I don't care for MSNBC. I don't bad mouth them like you guys do, but then I don't watch it and have no clue what they are saying most of the time.

it just makes no sense to watch someone you hate. Why would you want to be angry at them?

"but then I don't watch it and have no clue"

this is as close to the truth you guys can get. you don't watch anything that isn't sent out to you from Republican HQ, because you know before you hear anything your not going to understand it or agree with it.

oh brother.
This one cracks me up..yawn:lmao::lmao:

well he was interrupted reading my pet goat to a a bunch of school kids and after being told that a plane just flew into one of the twin towers he said OK, and then went on reading with the class as thousands burned up when the second building was struck.
He maintained the illusion of normalcy as best he could. If he'd dropped the book, screamed 'ZOMG!!!!11!!!' and ran down the hall, what would he have achieved other than possibly worrying the kids?
That's true.....he never was any good at thinkin' on-the-fly......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQzdW7hg4A]YouTube - Classic Bush - What Mistakes?[/ame]

eusa_doh.gif

"They also remember Bush's stories about how the New Haven, Connecticut police always let him go, after he told them his name, when they stopped him "all the time" for driving drunk as a student at Yale in the late 1960s. Bush told this story to others working in the campaign "what seemed like a hundred times," says Red Blount's nephew C. Murphy Archibald, now an attorney in Charlotte, N.C., who also worked on the Blount campaign and said he had "vivid memories" of that time.

"He would laugh uproariously as though there was something funny about this. To me, that was pretty memorable, because here he is, a number of years out of college, talking about this to people he doesn't know," Archibald said. "He just struck me as a guy who really had an idea of himself as very much a child of privilege, that he wasn't operating by the same rules."

Harvard+Law+Review+December+1990+page+iii+Obama+top.png

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
What should the president- any president- do? Don a radiation suit and become a plant worker?

If he did, you'd complain he weren't somewhere else doing something else, at the exact same moment.

Remember how all the liberal numbskulls had a royal hissy fit because Bush didn't land in NOLA?
"In dramatic and agonizing terms, federal disaster officials warned President Bush and his homeland security chief that Hurricane Katrina could breach levees, put lives at risk in New Orleans' Superdome and overwhelm rescuers, according to video footage," AP reported. "Bush didn't ask any questions during the final briefing before Katrina struck on Aug. 29, but he assured soon-to-be-battered state officials: 'We are fully prepared'."

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Last edited:

They just can't seem to help themselves. They need something to be outraged about.
Yeah, seeing-as-how the folks at FAUX Noise never.....

handjob.gif

Well another thread take over by the cartoon poster.

Not that it matters, it was just ANOTHER whiny assed thread about Fox news.:lol:

well he was interrupted reading my pet goat to a a bunch of school kids and after being told that a plane just flew into one of the twin towers he said OK, and then went on reading with the class as thousands burned up when the second building was struck.
He maintained the illusion of normalcy as best he could. If he'd dropped the book, screamed 'ZOMG!!!!11!!!' and ran down the hall, what would he have achieved other than possibly worrying the kids?

You are, of course, using hyperbole to make a point...I do that myself. I recall, however, a failed television show starring Gina Davis as the first female President and in the show they set up a similar situation where the President was addressing school children and then was informed of an emergency situation. On this fictional show, the President excused herself from the children. Now, before you go thinking I confuse TV with reality, I'm well aware that it was a TV show, but it looked perfectly natural for the President to have excused herself.

President Bush handled that situation badly, especially since he was on camera the whole time. He's the President and can be excused for being rude to kids reading a book. They get over it. They would have found all soon enough why he left.

I don't have a problem with Faux because they are partisan...partisan is just dandy with me. I have a problem with Faux because they lie. I expect partisanship from my pundits, but I also expect that they present factual information with their partisan opinion on it.

There might be two sets of opinions on the facts, but there are only one set of facts. Pundits at Fox don't care about facts and, apparently, neither do their viewers.

We watch and listen to news to be informed right? Fox viewers consistently come out as the least informed. Why would anyone want to be the least informed?

You are, of course, using hyperbole to make a point...I do that myself. I recall, however, a failed television show starring Gina Davis as the first female President and in the show they set up a similar situation where the President was addressing school children and then was informed of an emergency situation. On this fictional show, the President excused herself from the children. Now, before you go thinking I confuse TV with reality, I'm well aware that it was a TV show, but it looked perfectly natural for the President to have excused herself.

President Bush handled that situation badly, especially since he was on camera the whole time. He's the President and can be excused for being rude to kids reading a book. They get over it. They would have found all soon enough why he left.

Wow, 10 years on and you're still holding a grudge.
What was Bush supposed to do in the 3 minutes before he finished his engagement that would have made any difference?

Forum List

Back