Heard it on faux news first

well he was interrupted reading my pet goat to a a bunch of school kids and after being told that a plane just flew into one of the twin towers he said OK, and then went on reading with the class as thousands burned up when the second building was struck.

Or we could go back to MISSION ACCOMPLISH, where was that he was talking about as he made a show out of letting the people know I am a WAR president as he said himself.

BOOOOSSSHHHH!
In case you've missed it, Bush hasnt been president for over 2 years. And that excuse is worn out. You'll need a new one here.
Didnt you say that the second day Obama was in office?

"but then I don't watch it and have no clue"

this is as close to the truth you guys can get. you don't watch anything that isn't sent out to you from Republican HQ, because you know before you hear anything your not going to understand it or agree with it.

You just proved that you're a liberal imbecile.

The turds who rage about FOX News are the biggest numskulls in politics. It's pathetic that you can't stand to have any opinion that contradicts your delusions broadcast on the air. That mindset is fundamentally totalitarian.

well he was interrupted reading my pet goat to a a bunch of school kids and after being told that a plane just flew into one of the twin towers he said OK, and then went on reading with the class as thousands burned up when the second building was struck.

Or we could go back to MISSION ACCOMPLISH, where was that he was talking about as he made a show out of letting the people know I am a WAR president as he said himself.

Do libturds ever tire of repeating the same idiocies over and over again? We all know he went on reading the book. What did you expect him to do, jerk to attention and then start shouting "Oh My God! Oh my God!"

That's what I love about this forum. I've never seen such pure undiluted idiocy on tap in my life. Libturds may be destroying the world, but at least it's entertaining to watch how they justify it.

The reason why you dont badmouth msnbc is because they dont do the crap fox does. Dont get it?

Wrong again, knucklehead. We don't watch MSNBC because it's nothing but pure idiocy and libturd propaganda.

Just curious, if you hate Fox so much, why do you watch it? I mean I don't care for MSNBC. I don't bad mouth them like you guys do, but then I don't watch it and have no clue what they are saying most of the time.

it just makes no sense to watch someone you hate. Why would you want to be angry at them?

It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't viewed as a new organization by some folks. And they frequently get the facts wrong. MSNBC may be bias...in fact it is. But if they screw up..they straighten things out. FOX almost never does that. And they screw up big time.

What should the president- any president- do? Don a radiation suit and become a plant worker?

If he did, you'd complain he weren't somewhere else doing something else, at the exact same moment.

Just curious, if you hate Fox so much, why do you watch it? I mean I don't care for MSNBC. I don't bad mouth them like you guys do, but then I don't watch it and have no clue what they are saying most of the time.

it just makes no sense to watch someone you hate. Why would you want to be angry at them?

It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't viewed as a new organization by some folks. And they frequently get the facts wrong. MSNBC may be bias...in fact it is. But if they screw up..they straighten things out. FOX almost never does that. And they screw up big time.

If they were lying then you wouldn't be so upset. Libturds don't get angry when you lie about them. They get angry when you tell the truth about them. That's what you're all upset about. A different opinion. Why do you hate a free press?

He maintained the illusion of normalcy as best he could. If he'd dropped the book, screamed 'ZOMG!!!!11!!!' and ran down the hall, what would he have achieved other than possibly worrying the kids?

What should the president- any president- do? Don a radiation suit and become a plant worker?

If he did, you'd complain he weren't somewhere else doing something else, at the exact same moment.

Remember how all the liberal numbskulls had a royal hissy fit because Bush didn't land in NOLA?

this is as close to the truth you guys can get. you don't watch anything that isn't sent out to you from Republican HQ, because you know before you hear anything your not going to understand it or agree with it.

The turds who rage about FOX News are the biggest numskulls in politics. It's pathetic that you can't stand to have any opinion that contradicts your delusions broadcast on the air. That mindset is fundamentally totalitarian.
.....And.....

The reason why you dont badmouth msnbc is because they dont do the crap fox does. Dont get it?

Wrong again, knucklehead. We don't watch MSNBC because it's nothing but pure idiocy and libturd propaganda.

Show me the msnbc equivalent to Beck. I'll wait.

They're ALL the same. Just a differing opinion.

The point remains. Why do you even pat attention to someone you , allegedly, hate?

BOOOOSSSHHHH!
In case you've missed it, Bush hasnt been president for over 2 years. And that excuse is worn out. You'll need a new one here.
Didnt you say that the second day Obama was in office?
....And, for the next year-and-a-half, until the Country FINALLY got.....

The Teabagger Nation hasn't been the sa....well, actually.....they've been 3 TIMES AS CRAZY.....ever since.

That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh?

:eusa_whistle:

LimbaughPig.jpg

Libturds may be destroying the world, but at least it's entertaining to watch how they justify it.

LimbaughPig.jpg

.....And, FAUX is all-the-time blaming Middle Eastern clerics for keeping their followers....

eusa_doh.gif

Libturds don't get angry when you lie about them. They get angry when you tell the truth about them. That's what you're all upset about. A different opinion.

LimbaughPig.jpg

Forum List

Back