Healthy Males - Sudden Death Syndrome linked to Vaccines

There are a lot of deflections in this thread... The left is culpable in this... And they are running as fast as possible from this.
Gates announces faulty COVID vaccines:

Bill Gates Trashes Effectiveness of COVID Vaccines

Heavy hitters of the original DRASTIC group include Billy Bostickson (not real name), and we have already treated sudden death for PEDV (USMB search 'PEDV'):

'5. Yigang Tong and EcoHealthAlliance....Fatal Swine Acute Diarrhoea....PEDV.'

In Baric's rabbits, heart failure occurs before the cytokine storm:

1992 Baric et al UNC Chapel Hill
'....The etiologic agent for rabbit cardiomyopathy is probably a rabbit coronavirus antigenically related to human coronavirus strain 229E (1979)....Rabbit coronavirus infection is similar to the encephalomyocarditis virus model.

Early in that infection, animals are probably dying from acute heart failure caused by a complete atrioventricular block. In the subacute stage, animals die from myocarditis-induced heart failure....early in RbCV infection, significant myocyte damage correlates with high viral titers in the heart and occurs before the presence of significant inflammatory infiltrates.'

While as yet not having found any RGD motif evidence for rabbit coronavirus, HCoV-229E spike does contain an RGD motif.

Demand Vax Date Transparency of Decedents

Modified RNA is used in genome alteration. Its only purpose is to create new genomes. This is why it has such detrimental effects on the human body. It is used in genetic splicing and most militaries use it in biological warfare creations. Using it on humans has a very bad outcome and yet it was forced on millions of people. The intent of those people forcing it on everyone is the issue. These things kill the human immune system. This makes it easier to control people who now must have big pharma and big government forever to stay alive.

6ab8f7bc-929b-4061-a0b7-2d0be0784b5a_text.gif

Can you please show/post those "Documented" deaths caused directly from the vaccine?

Are unvaccinated people dying from COVID.......Ask Diamond.

I already KNOW your answer.........
You'll say the Government/CDC is hiding those Deaths from us."
Fair enough question. I have one for you. That there has been a spike in instances of sudden death in otherwise healthy people is factual. Several insurance actuarial studies agree that a significant % increase began in 2021 in close proximity to the rollout of the vaccines.

While it's true that correlation is NOT proof of causation, don't you find it the least bit odd that our CDC or the WHO or some other government agency hasn't bothered to take even the most basic effort to investigate by simple study, the % of such deaths in vaccinated vs unvaccinated victims? I mean, if the government that keeps assuring us there is no connection, actually is confident of that, why not act to debunk a "conspiracy theory"?

And another one...

Air Force Football Player Dies After Collapsing on Way to Class (ijr.com)

A healthy young adult, forced to get the vaccine, dies of sudden cardiac death.

Recent reports show a positive link to mRNA vaccines in males. They cause cardiac inflammation (myocardidts) and even small events can trigger a fatal dysrhythmia. While the one above is still pending investigation the surrounding available information is like a recurring nightmare... Get the shot and within days have a major cardiac event. Reports indicate the cadet was late for class and was jogging to get there on time.

This is what forced vaccination is doing to otherwise healthy service members. We had better be holding those force vaccinating our kids to account. I find it odd the choice of words use in some of the studies to "mitigate" causality..

The Link Between Myocarditis and COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines > News > Yale Medicine
Crazy Joe Biden kills off another "rival." :rolleyes-41: Laws of Mercy! That man hates American citizens. Probably more because he can't extort foreign aid from them since they were born and raised here, and his demand in the behalf of the Chinese government to force everybody to have his killer vaccines right this very minute or lose their social security is sicker than sick, madder than mad, hatefuller that hate, and more vicious than vicious, ad nauseum.

Down with Joseph Biden!
Down with the Democrat Communist Alinsky Method push authored by the Clintons!
Down with the Damn New York Times!

The Democrats took away American faith in the elections by some of their precinct chairman bragging online how they voted 30 times apiece in 1998 (I caught them
blabbing their brains out about cheating their precincts out of Republican "threats.")
Yeah right.
Down with Time Magazine.com for not doing something about it
(except cravenly shutting down their sneaky Democrat-leaning forum boards after the Democrat precinct chairmen there showed their true colors.)
I am the eye witness to the bragging. It made me sick then as it does now to even think about what they bragged about destroying right-aisle votes and doubling down on doubling or tripling the precinct percentage of Democrat votes with sundry shenanigans.
And because I'm pretty sure Democrats have been changing your votes for 25 years any which way they can.
And down with the Communist Professors who were granted tenure for their services to the Democrats in well-endowed Ivy League Universities
(and even certain junior colleges) to get their pupils to hate America, the Patriots, and the Founders of this nation and embrace atheism.
The "Professor" of my US Constitution class in Wyoming in the ninety-somethings screamed a young woman out of our classroom because
she said she missed her father who died in Viet Nam. I felt like throwing up when I saw him scream her out of the people's classroom.

I heard somebody else turned him in to the authority (a Vietnam vet attending the same Constitution class),
and the following year, he moved his family back to Ivy League country.

The communists in the Democrat Party take care of their own. :cranky:

Our Congress has seasonally ignored the Anti-Communist Law of 1954 passed by a Congress who revered President Eisenhower
because he led the assault on Adolph Hitler's evildoings against not only the Jews but every country in Europe and Great Britain
who refused to lay back and play dead when the Nazis assaulted uncooperative European cities, bombed London, and sank American ships.
I think Russia's Putin would like to do what Hitler failed to do. He wants to push Europe back 200 years for expedient takeover.
I hate Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama's giveaways of 20% of American uranium deposits plus two extremely oil-rich Aleutians we bought and paid for in the 1800s
in what was then referred to as Secretary of State Seward's Ice Box.
My two cents.

:cranky:

Last edited:
Fair enough question. I have one for you. That there has been a spike in instances of sudden death in otherwise healthy people is factual. Several insurance actuarial studies agree that a significant % increase began in 2021 in close proximity to the rollout of the vaccines.

While it's true that correlation is NOT proof of causation, don't you find it the least bit odd that our CDC or the WHO or some other government agency hasn't bothered to take even the most basic effort to investigate by simple study, the % of such deaths in vaccinated vs unvaccinated victims? I mean, if the government that keeps assuring us there is no connection, actually is confident of that, why not act to debunk a "conspiracy theory"?
covid itself, causes myocarditis at a greater rate than the vaccine.

So we don't know ...if what you say is true from insurance companies...if the increase is from covid itself, or covid vaccines....or both.

I have one for you. That there has been a spike in instances of sudden death in otherwise healthy people is factual. Several insurance actuarial studies agree that a significant % increase began in 2021 in close proximity to the rollout of the vaccines.

Not really accurate.

Not really accurate.

Your 'theory' or theirs, is no better than any other 'theory'. Quit spreading misinformation and conspiracies.

Can you please show/post those "Documented" deaths caused directly from the vaccine?

Are unvaccinated people dying from COVID.......Ask Diamond.

I already KNOW your answer.........
You'll say the Government/CDC is hiding those Deaths from us."
You are finally right about something. We all know, but some won't admit, our government has fed us a constant stream of lies about everything. The vaccine is no exception.

Modified RNA is used in genome alteration. Its only purpose is to create new genomes. This is why it has such detrimental effects on the human body. It is used in genetic splicing and most militaries use it in biological warfare creations. Using it on humans has a very bad outcome and yet it was forced on millions of people. The intent of those people forcing it on everyone is the issue. These things kill the human immune system. This makes it easier to control people who now must have big pharma and big government forever to stay alive.
The spike may also destroy tumor suppression pathways. Jiang & Mei's paper should be verified:

'He knew that mRNA "vaccine" was never tested in cancer patients....Jiang and Mei showed obliteration of p53 by spike protein.'

So the time-window to cancers may be extended and not show up for years after the "vaccination."

And another one...

Air Force Football Player Dies After Collapsing on Way to Class (ijr.com)

A healthy young adult, forced to get the vaccine, dies of sudden cardiac death.

Recent reports show a positive link to mRNA vaccines in males. They cause cardiac inflammation (myocardidts) and even small events can trigger a fatal dysrhythmia. While the one above is still pending investigation the surrounding available information is like a recurring nightmare... Get the shot and within days have a major cardiac event. Reports indicate the cadet was late for class and was jogging to get there on time.

This is what forced vaccination is doing to otherwise healthy service members. We had better be holding those force vaccinating our kids to account. I find it odd the choice of words use in some of the studies to "mitigate" causality..

The Link Between Myocarditis and COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines > News > Yale Medicine

LOL

By "another one," you mean another made up claim that the covid vaccine killed someone.

Show your proof he was even vaccinated...

Gates announces faulty COVID vaccines:

Bill Gates Trashes Effectiveness of COVID Vaccines

Children’s Health Defense​

Children's Health Defense - Conspiracy - Junk Science - Propaganda - Fake News - Not Credible - Anti-Vaxx
Children's Health Defense - Pseudoscience - Junk Science - Propaganda - Fake News - Not Credible - Anti-Vaxx

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE​

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate the Children’s Health Defense a strong conspiracy and quackery level advocacy group that frequently promotes unsupported claims. We also rate them low for factual reporting due to the promotion of propaganda and several failed fact checks.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: RIGHT CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Organization/Foundation
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Children's Health Defense

Forum List

Back