Healthy Boundaries

Dhara

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2015
What does that mean to you?

To me, it's the ability to draw a line in the sand and say, I will not cross over this line.

...or let others cross into your space.
I've always been fuzzy on boundaries. The term gets used a lot in relationship to others, such as you work with a real bitch and others commend you for 'excellent boundaries' in ignoring/not letting it get to you. The truth was, I needed the job real bad and went home each night and swore. We can have our own imagined boundaries, but they don't really matter.
I'd be happy to learn more.

I have no boundaries, my body is an amusement park.
Seriously though, I rarely eat unhealthy foods but will on occasion wander off the reservation.

I've always been fuzzy on boundaries. The term gets used a lot in relationship to others, such as you work with a real bitch and others commend you for 'excellent boundaries' in ignoring/not letting it get to you. The truth was, I needed the job real bad and went home each night and swore. We can have our own imagined boundaries, but they don't really matter.
Honest research needs to be done on bullying.

The media would have us believe bullying stops when high school ends. Maybe because they are the biggest bullies of all.

I do literally want research into it.

What does that mean to you?

To me, it's the ability to draw a line in the sand and say, I will not cross over this line.

I knew a woman who was a counselor who liked to use the word "boundaries."

The word "boundaries" will for me always mean sexual arousal haha.

She was a very attractive woman.

Me being " hazed " at work a has caused me some medical problems. Over the past 13 or so years...... I have had it extremely rough.

At times......and for months , the " hazing " against me was excessive and tremendous.

Co- workers telling me " you need to leave here" .

Few people could live through what I have endured physically and mentally.

Me Being singled out, harassed and psychologically and mentally..... " beaten down".

I believe...... People "drugging " my food and drink. Psychotropics ...... And many other classes of drugs.

Shadow 355

The media would have us believe bullying stops when high school ends. Maybe because they are the biggest bullies of all.

Like me being " bullied " in the work place - over a course of more than a decade.....so I will quit my job ?

Shadow 355

Me being " hazed " at work a has caused me some medical problems. Over the past 13 or so years...... I have had it extremely rough.

At times......and for months , the " hazing " against me was excessive and tremendous.

Co- workers telling me " you need to leave here" .

Few people could live through what I have endured physically and mentally.

Me Being singled out, harassed and psychologically and mentally..... " beaten down".

I believe...... People "drugging " my food and drink. Psychotropics ...... And many other classes of drugs.

Shadow 355
I need a job where you work...

Like me being " bullied " in the work place - over a course of more than a decade.....so I will quit my job ?

Shadow 355
If you have something better to go on to, yes.

However, if HONEST research is done into bullying then strategies can be taught to individuals to bring down these scourges who occupy every work place.

Forum List

Back