Nov 26, 2011
Trump?

2edthqw.jpg

Or Rubio?

34xjfuv.jpg

i5xele.jpg

Hey! My eyes are up here, little Marco!

fko0ll.jpg

It's not how big your finger is that matters, it's how you use it. And I know how to use mine, believe me. I have ten of them and they are wonderful.

fko0ll.jpg

It's not how big your finger is that matters, it's how you use it. And I know how to use mine, believe me. I have ten of them and they are wonderful.

"They're incredible, amazing fingers. And they're all friends of mine."

Perhaps one needn't worry about the egomaniac having his finger on the button. With those, he prolly can't even reach the button.

Trump?

2edthqw.jpg

Or Rubio?

34xjfuv.jpg

Only those that have seen them up-close and in the privacy of sexual love making would know this, and personally I do not want to know at all, but wish both would stop with the Jr. High nonsense...

The GOP has made the US the laughing stock of the world with last night's debate.

I watch BBC News on PBS late at night, and even the reporters on there couldn't hardly believe what they had to report on.

One of them alluded to the "dick measuring" stance that they were taking last night, and the reporter and the anchor (Katty Kay), couldn't stop grinning about the debates.

Way to go GOP, you've reduced the debates to "mine is bigger than yours".

The GOP has made the US the laughing stock of the world with last night's debate.

I watch BBC News on PBS late at night, and even the reporters on there couldn't hardly believe what they had to report on.

One of them alluded to the "dick measuring" stance that they were taking last night, and the reporter and the anchor (Katty Kay), couldn't stop grinning about the debates.

No, the US has been the laughing stock of the world the past 7 years.

Good thing Hillary is here, for the intellectuals.

And the eight years before that the world was not laughing at us?

Let be factual Trump, Rubio and Cruz need to stop with the childish taunts and discuss what they will do to make this country better. It is a sad day in this country when our possible future President is talking about the size of his penis ( I know hands ) and hurling childish insults at each other like kids on a Jr. High School playground would do.

Trump need to be the adult and start leading by example and stop the childish nonsense and when Rubio and Cruz start he should stay silent and just look at them and give him the typical Trump smirk and then go on with discussing how to fix this nation, but he will not and neither will those two other ass clowns stop from showing their stupidity...

Shoe size is a more reliable indicator for 'member' length than finger size. Trump wears a size 12 shoe and Rubios' shoe size is unknown.
Besides, a hot chick like Trumps' wife Melania would never marry a guy under ten inches........so Lil' Rubio was never in the hunt.
Consider the dick-centric debate settled.............

And the eight years before that the world was not laughing at us?

Let be factual Trump, Rubio and Cruz need to stop with the childish taunts and discuss what they will do to make this country better. It is a sad day in this country when our possible future President is talking about the size of his penis ( I know hands ) and hurling childish insults at each other like kids on a Jr. High School playground would do.

Trump need to be the adult and start leading by example and stop the childish nonsense and when Rubio and Cruz start he should stay silent and just look at them and give him the typical Trump smirk and then go on with discussing how to fix this nation, but he will not and neither will those two other ass clowns stop from showing their stupidity...

Ok so my point that the GOP has not made us a laughing stock still stands. It's been going on for decades.

They'll long for the days when our President didn't know how many states are in the USA, didn't know the difference between our holidays, and can't pronounce corpse men

Forum List

Back