Health Care -- Approval Up 12% After Obama Speech

Don't know what a winger is, I only follow RCP to get an idea of poll data.

I like RCP. I actually check it often, along with FiveThirtyEight.com and a bunch of thers. But realistically, the average is much more reliable than any individual poll-- same as during the general election.

yeah......but unless you have the political IQ of a small soap dish, you know that RCP gets their average from multiple polls which run a left bias, so the #'s are always going to be scewed in Obama's favor no matter the issue!!!

Ame®icano;1513444 said:
Ame®icano;1513414 said:
I quoted them for a reason that they made a claim that Obama is losing support of white voters, not mentioning black at all.

It's a moronic claim though, since the decline in Obama's support among whites is the same as his decline in support overall.

I agree. Now, can you tell me honestly what's the purpose of their claim?

Further promotion of the right's "the whites are seeing how much of a racist Obama is" narrative.

Ame®icano;1513444 said:
It's a moronic claim though, since the decline in Obama's support among whites is the same as his decline in support overall.

Further promotion of the right's "the whites are seeing how much of a racist Obama is" narrative.
WOW, you completely missed that one

it was the LA times calling the whites RACISTS
and since when would the LA Times do something to support the right?

Ame®icano;1513444 said:

They're just picking up on what the Republicans are already doing. And since when? Since pretty much always. The media in this country has a strong bias in favor of the right. That's why the teabaggers get front page coverage, while larger protests in favor of liberal causes do not. It's why any questionable association Obama had (look at all the Bill Ayers coverage, even though their "close connection" was they sat on a panel together once) got tons of attention, while McCain's close connections with convicted felons got no coverage. It's why the media were cheerleaders for the Iraq War.

They're just picking up on what the Republicans are already doing. And since when? Since pretty much always. The media in this country has a strong bias in favor of the right. That's why the teabaggers get front page coverage, while larger protests in favor of liberal causes do not. It's why any questionable association Obama had (look at all the Bill Ayers coverage, even though their "close connection" was they sat on a panel together once) got tons of attention, while McCain's close connections with convicted felons got no coverage. It's why the media were cheerleaders for the Iraq War.

Good joke. :lol: Outside of Fox News...who else is so biased for the right? NY Times, LA Times, MSNBC, CNN ?????

Ame®icano;1513444 said:

Are you on crack or shrooms?

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
barry soetoro aka barry hussein aka barrak obama jr aka barry dunham aka malcolm x jr. loves the race card!!! dat's how he won!! barry hussein hates the usa!!!! wants a race war!!! then he can pretend to be the peacemaker!!! barry hussein is a chicago commie muslim thug!!!!! all eyez on hussein!!!! he loves dat shit!!!!

barry soetoro aka barry hussein aka barrak obama jr aka barry dunham aka malcolm x jr. loves the race card!!! dat's how he won!! barry hussein hates the usa!!!! wants a race war!!! then he can pretend to be the peacemaker!!! barry hussein is a chicago commie muslim thug!!!!! all eyez on hussein!!!! he loves dat shit!!!!
ya know, the left wants to paint all conservatives as racists, so please stop posting your bullshit that they can then use to say their claim is correct

ya know, the left wants to paint all conservatives as racists, so please stop posting your bullshit that they can then use to say their claim is correct

All that poster did was condense the talking points.

Polls like this are meaningless. The standard for this Republic is the Constitution, not an opinion poll.
Polls are fickle...amen

However...it's fun to use the "poll" argument against the ones that salivate at the sign of a poll.

The problem is people looking at polls like articles of faith. They're useful tools to measure things, not existence in a cup.

Polls like this are meaningless. The standard for this Republic is the Constitution, not an opinion poll.
Polls are fickle...amen

However...it's fun to use the "poll" argument against the ones that salivate at the sign of a poll.

The problem is people looking at polls like articles of faith. They're useful tools to measure things, not existence in a cup.

They are seen as useful tools for partisan hacks and political whores in Washington. They are used to try and sway the herd thought into the direction wanted. I don't see any of that as truly useful.

Polls are fickle...amen

They are seen as useful tools for partisan hacks and political whores in Washington. They are used to try and sway the herd thought into the direction wanted. I don't see any of that as truly useful.
See, BGG, polls CAN be a bit helpful...but they aren't the Word of God.

For example...people couldn't think that in a million years, Indiana would EVER EVER EVER go blue...it hasn't since the Election between Johnson and Goldwater. Polls were showing throughout October that Obama either would barely win IN or that he had a good enough chance.

And November 4...we Hoosiers now live in a "blue" state (in terms of Election returns).

Hey DIVECON....you see this shit?????:clap2:

yeah, see post number 68

yeah, see post number 68

I saw your post. I was trying to be sarcastic. Sorry....

A poll is a snap shot a picture of the thinking of a specific group of people at a specific point in time, how valid that is 24 hours later is unknown.

apg_dan_rather_070919_ms.jpg

rasumussen vs. Cbs. Who do you trust?
cbs

yeah i'm gonna go with cbs on this one...

Forum List

Back