Health Care -- Approval Up 12% After Obama Speech

BHO is popular and the cons are not. Simple. Reform of health care is going to pass.

The way it's written right now--it doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of passing--especially after the protest today in D.C.

Democrats in the house know if they pass this bill as is--there will be a tsumani that rolls through their seats in 2010-like no other in the history of the United States. The democrat filibuster proof senate has already declared they will stop the house bill cold.

It's a dead duck--if they do not adopt a plan that gets rid of the public option all together.

Dream on cookie.

Every industrialized nation in the world has national health insurance, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare.

We are the last nation on earth to get it, because of the $3.4 BILLION DOLLARS healthcare lobbyists gave to Congress in the last decade.

And if you believe there is all this sudden support, what is stopping the bill from being passed Monday?

Well?

Republicans can filibuster the bill in the Senate?
no they cant
lol and before you try that lame assed attempt to say without ted Kennedy they cant break the filibuster, you forget about MY 2 senators that despite being republicans, they both vote with the dems over 60% of the time
all they have to do is give them some small pork deal and they got their votes

apg_dan_rather_070919_ms.jpg

rasumussen vs. Cbs. Who do you trust?
cbs

Yup CBS where they let the Nightly News Speaking head fabricate a paper that his own expert TOLD HIM was a fake. He of course fired the expert and then when it came out that it was such a crappy fake that anyone with any real skill could tell it, he claimed it did not matter that the paper was a forgery cause he JUST KNEW what he reported was true. Even though the Family if the Late Col. that had Bush told his family he LIKED Bush and considered him a good officer. Even though the General that supposedly wrote the memo had been out of the Guard when it was written for over a YEAR. Even though the paper was typed on a font that did not exist in the Air National Guard in the year the letter was supposedly typed up.

Even though the loon had spent 5 YEARS trying to get proof of something everyone that he interviewed that was actually credible said it never happened. Mapes and he cooked it up and bought it from a fruit cake that had an Axe to grind cause he was so crappy the Guard booted him out.

Yup your not a political hack at all.

"42% of speech watchers identified themselves as Democrats, 27% were Republicans and 31% were independents - Polk

And you think those numbers represent the American people? I didn't watch the speech, I've got all the fertilizer I need already.

"42% of speech watchers identified themselves as Democrats, 27% were Republicans and 31% were independents - Polk

And you think those numbers represent the American people? I didn't watch the speech, I've got all the fertilizer I need already.

:lol::lol::lol:

There are more Democrats in the country than Republicans.

And since most Republicans are old white people, there are fewer of them every day.

:lol::lol::lol:

There are more Democrats in the country than Republicans.

And since most Republicans are old white people, there are fewer of them every day.

Are you really this dumb?

After a summer of healthcare battles and sliding approval ratings for President Obama, the White House is facing a troubling new trend: The voters losing faith in the president are the ones he had worked hardest to attract.

New surveys show steep declines in Obama's approval ratings among whites -- including Democrats and independents -- who were crucial elements of the diverse coalition that helped elect the country's first black president.

Obama is fast losing white voters' support - LA Times

49108377.gif

Your polls and skewed to fix a result.

The point is this -- Obama is very popular with 65% of the country, and the other 35% don't count.

And if you believe there is all this sudden support, what is stopping the bill from being passed Monday?

Well?

no they cant
lol and before you try that lame assed attempt to say without ted Kennedy they cant break the filibuster, you forget about MY 2 senators that despite being republicans, they both vote with the dems over 60% of the time

Both of them are opposed to health care reform and you made up that 60 percent number.

They're not that far off. The latest polling on party ID amongst registered voters is Democrats 37%, Republicans 31.5%, Independents 30.1%.

Ame®icano;1513093 said:
After a summer of healthcare battles and sliding approval ratings for President Obama, the White House is facing a troubling new trend: The voters losing faith in the president are the ones he had worked hardest to attract.

New surveys show steep declines in Obama's approval ratings among whites -- including Democrats and independents -- who were crucial elements of the diverse coalition that helped elect the country's first black president.

49108377.gif

That was a really retarded headline.
FiveThirtyEight: Politics Done Right: Dep't of Stupid Headlines: L.A. Times Edition

If you're too lazy to read the article, the takehome point is "Obama's approval ratings have declined exactly as much, but no more, among white voters as it has among nonwhite voters."

Ame®icano;1513093 said:

49108377.gif

That was a really retarded headline.
FiveThirtyEight: Politics Done Right: Dep't of Stupid Headlines: L.A. Times Edition

If you're too lazy to read the article, the takehome point is "Obama's approval ratings have declined exactly as much, but no more, among white voters as it has among nonwhite voters."

I quoted LA Times for a reason.

Yeah, because they made claims (not supported by the data) that matched what you wanted to claim.

no they cant

Both of them are opposed to health care reform and you made up that 60 percent number.
no i didnt
that is a fact that they vote with the dems over 60% of the time

hell, for 2008 it was over 80%

2008 Votes By State Delegation

no they cant

no i didnt
that is a fact that they vote with the dems over 60% of the time

hell, for 2008 it was over 80%

2008 Votes By State Delegation

You said she voted with the Democrats over 60 percent of the time. That's not what your link shows. It shows that she voted with the Democrats over 60 percent of the time on votes that were important to that lobbying group.

Yeah, because they made claims (not supported by the data) that matched what you wanted to claim.

I quoted them for a reason that they made a claim that Obama is losing support of white voters, not mentioning black at all.

Ame®icano;1513414 said:

I quoted them for a reason that they made a claim that Obama is losing support of white voters, not mentioning black at all.

It's a moronic claim though, since the decline in Obama's support among whites is the same as his decline in support overall.

Ame®icano;1513414 said:

It's a moronic claim though, since the decline in Obama's support among whites is the same as his decline in support overall.

I agree. Now, can you tell me honestly what's the purpose of their claim?

Forum List

Back