Headlines Read: Beck Mentions God And The Left Spazzes Out...

Let's start with the fact that as far as I know, Beck only invited conservatives to speak.

I didn't hear them mention their political leanings during either the introductions to the speakers nor did the speakers mention them during their speeches.

I've watched about all of the rally now and there was only one instance that I found that I thought could be considered a political comment.

Do you have any actual proof of the claim yet or are you just assuming that it was political based on the speakers and not what was spoken?

I find it highly unlikely that a rally on the MLK speech day, that was non-political, would have managed to include only speakers known for their conservatism, to extent that the speakers' politics are known,

unless there was a conscious effort to do so.

That makes the rally POLITICAL no matter what the speakers actually say.

Fiddlesticks. If there were no politics, it wasn't political.

And I didn't hear any politics.

I didn't hear them mention their political leanings during either the introductions to the speakers nor did the speakers mention them during their speeches.

I've watched about all of the rally now and there was only one instance that I found that I thought could be considered a political comment.

Do you have any actual proof of the claim yet or are you just assuming that it was political based on the speakers and not what was spoken?

I find it highly unlikely that a rally on the MLK speech day, that was non-political, would have managed to include only speakers known for their conservatism, to extent that the speakers' politics are known,

Name the liberals who spoke.

I don't know if she's liberal, but Alveda King spoke. Is she allowed to speak at a Glen Beck rally?

I'm sure had he been able to find a liberal who believed in the message of restoring honor to the country, he'd have had them speak.

Therein lies the problem. Now, had it been a rally extolling the virtues of "Piss Christ" and sex-ed for 5 year-olds... well.. it would have been another story.

I'm sure had he been able to find a liberal who believed in the message of restoring honor to the country, he'd have had them speak.

Therein lies the problem. Now, had it been a rally extolling the virtues of "Piss Christ" and sex-ed for 5 year-olds... well.. it would have been another story.

BOO YA!!! Sums it up perfectly. Nuff said.

Oh not this sex ed for 5 year old BS again. All it was was 'how to tell if the person touching you is a pedo' that's it.

BOO YA!!! Sums it up perfectly. Nuff said.

He didn't invite any liberals because all liberals are evil?

Ok so it was political if he believed that.

Ok, so.....considering that I am a Liberal, I'm supposed to be "spazzing out." What am I supposed to be looking for as symptoms? Cause I'm not noticing much here. Someone help me out with this please?

I would like to say I don't really think all liberals are without honor, however. Your righteous indignation made me think about the people I know, and I actually know quite a few very honorable liberals who are wonderful people in every way.

Unfortunately, they're so flipping nice they just can't see how liberalism will never, ever work.

Better than pathological.

Well, she's that too, but I didn't want to be that hard on her. She is in mourning, after all.

My, my.... we are a spiteful big assed bitch, aren't we?

I've learned from the best how to be a spiteful bitch. But I don't have a big ass. Mine is cute. I make sure not too overindulge myself. Don't want to look like you. Did you ever get below 267?? I know you were trying so hard.

I would like to say I don't really think all liberals are without honor, however. Your righteous indignation made me think about the people I know, and I actually know quite a few very honorable liberals who are wonderful people in every way.

Unfortunately, they're so flipping nice they just can't see how liberalism will never, ever work.

I think, I think.......... Who cares what you think?? Why would you ever assume anybody cares??? You little twit!!

Let's start with the fact that as far as I know, Beck only invited conservatives to speak.

So you couldn't find any proof...didn't think you would be able to as the rally wasn't political.

So, you admit and applaud that it WAS political.

Ok, so.....considering that I am a Liberal, I'm supposed to be "spazzing out." What am I supposed to be looking for as symptoms? Cause I'm not noticing much here. Someone help me out with this please?
Let's just say....it's KARMA Time for Glenny & his post-drinking spazzing-"visions".​

Why did you revive this useless thread?
Just tryin' to keep-track of our homegrown-terrorists!!!

wesellfear.jpg

You APPROVE of a pro-assassination agenda??!!!!

:eek:

Forum List

Back