Head kicking cop gets job back!

evenflow1969

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2016
Ohio
So Columbus Ohio cop gets his job back after kicking handcuffed suspect in the head. The guy is on the ground not fighting a bit and usiing words such as sir and being respectfull. This cop kicks the guy in the head and yuo can clearly see it bounce of concrete. An arbitrator decides this is with in policy for frisking. Kicking a guy in the head is now policy while frisking. How does some one kicking you in the head after being frisked help find a weapon?
Latest: Police union pushes back against brutality claims – 614NOW

I do not know about you but I will not go quietly if this guy is around. The guy needs to be fired. right along with the arbitrator and the superiors that say this is with in policy.

Good luck with that.
If I am going to do the time I will do the crime. Regardless this fuck does not belong on the job he puts him self and other cops in danger by being this way. We as an electorate allow it. If I did this it would be felonious assult. We are innocent until proven guilty I should make it to trial buit with fucks like this on the job who knows. Cops and politicians need held accountable! The more we let this go by the more embolden they will be!

Ive got friends in the force myself.They despise the bad cops.
But there is obviously a recruitment issue here. How do these psychos get taken on ?

But there is obviously a recruitment issue here. How do these psychos get taken on ?
I do not think most are this way at the start, but then they get jaded and feeling superior. That is when this stuff happens. Unfortunaelty some enter the force to gain power and have the want to bust heads. When I was in the reserves I on occasion had to go on riot duty and it was there that the ones that just wanted bust heads became very appearant. I would see them getting psyched up and I knew heads would roll. Most were not like that though, most just wanted to get through the night with the least casualties possible!

I do not think most are this way at the start, but then they get jaded and feeling superior. That is when this stuff happens. Unfortunaelty some enter the force to gain power and have the want to bust heads. When I was in the reserves I on occasion had to go on riot duty and it was there that the ones that just wanted bust heads became very appearant. I would see them getting psyched up and I knew heads would roll. Most were not like that though, most just wanted to get through the night with the least casualties possible!
Crowd control always brings out the worst in people. The decent cops treat people like er people. The robocops are scary.They think they have a license to do what they want. they obviously have in Ohio.

Crowd control always brings out the worst in people. The decent cops treat people like er people. The robocops are scary.They think they have a license to do what they want. they obviously have in Ohio.
No one was happy to pull this duty at the reserve center it ment a crazy night. On the flip side no one wanted to pull mine training because it was the most boring way to spend ten hours you can think of. We basically walked around prisoon yards with metal detectors looking for shars of metel. Considering this was done about every day it was unlikey that one would find any thing. You want to talk about bored! I still would have rather been bored than deal with riot control!

So Columbus Ohio cop gets his job back after kicking handcuffed suspect in the head. The guy is on the ground not fighting a bit and usiing words such as sir and being respectfull. This cop kicks the guy in the head and yuo can clearly see it bounce of concrete. An arbitrator decides this is with in policy for frisking. Kicking a guy in the head is now policy while frisking. How does some one kicking you in the head after being frisked help find a weapon?

I do not know about you but I will not go quietly if this guy is around. The guy needs to be fired. right along with the arbitrator and the superiors that say this is with in policy.
At least in this video you can hear another officer tell the guy that was wrong. At least we know one good cop was there!

Society was much more polite when cops were allowed to crack a few heads...

I do not know about you but I will not go quietly if this guy is around.

Then he will likely kick you in the head. :lmao:

Absolutely.
2.jpg

Society was more polite when parents taught there kkids to be that way. We have more people in jail per capita than any other country yet crime does not seem to slow. I guess you want more government in your life. I on the other hand will never invite them into my life. Courts and cops are not needed in my every day life. Rude people are rude because they either were not taught better or did not listen. Mean while you just going to volunteer to be hand cuffed with this guy around what good did being polite do the guy in the footage. How often do you use the word sir? i am polite for as long as they reciever desearves it. It is human nature to not put up with shit. If I am going to get kicked in the head any way I might as well get my pound of flesh first! Are you realy any different? I bet I kick you in the head you are going to have some thing to say about it aren't you? I bet I likely get kicked back! Maybe I read you wrong!

Society was more polite when parents taught there kkids to be that way. We have more people in jail per capita than any other country yet crime does not seem to slow. I guess you want more government in your life. I on the other hand will never invite them into my life. Courts and cops are not needed in my every day life. Rude people are rude because they either were not taught better or did not listen. Mean while you just going to volunteer to be hand cuffed with this guy around what good did being polite do the guy in the footage. How often do you use the word sir? i am polite for as long as they reciever desearves it. It is human nature to not put up with shit. If I am going to get kicked in the head any way I might as well get my pound of flesh first! Are you realy any different? I bet I kick you in the head you are going to have some thing to say about it aren't you? I bet I likely get kicked back! Maybe I read you wrong!
If I put up a fight with law enforcement and resist arrest and I get hurt it's my fault... I'm not saying it's right but it's reality...cops are human too...show respect and get respect...

If I put up a fight with law enforcement and resist arrest and I get hurt it's my fault... I'm not saying it's right but it's reality...cops are human too...show respect and get respect...
They did not get respect and that same philsophy works for the cops. If my head gets kicked either way what god does it do me to give respect. How much shit are going to take before you stand up to it? This video is proof that cop can do what he wants with no consequences. What he did was assult pure and simple and he needs held accountable. People will not put up with being treated that way sonner or later they will rebell. If we would just enforce the laws we have regardles of who they are we could avoid this reblion! Cops should be better at folowing the law than the normal person or they should not be in the job.

..it appears he is not trying to kick--but hold the guy's shoulders/ body down with his foot
..it could be a ''stomp'' but it also could be his trying to keep the guys body down with his foot
the same thing as this cop did at about the :43 mark

with the headline/etc you make it out like he is maliciously just kicking and kicking the guys head with a toe first hit...he's not doing that

it appears he is trying to put pressure near his shoulders/back per SOP
http://dag.un.org/bitstream/handle/11176/387389/Approaching & Searching Suspects.pdf?sequence=3&isAllowed=y
it appears he slips and gets the suspects neck/head which is not authorized

he should not have ''kicked'' him like that--but I don't see a malicious kick with hatred
if a cop so much as verbally abuses someone, I say they should be fired in the least

again--I have linked and documented on USMB many times on how police brutality is NOT a huge, chronic problem-

While the guy was handcuffed he was stomped in the head. Unfortunately this kind of shit happens a lot in Democrat controlled cities.

Forum List

Back