Head kicking cop gets job back!

continuing the previous post:
he is not head kicking--his foot does not go near the head INITIALLY --but slips to the head--he wasn't aiming for the head

They did not get respect and that same philsophy works for the cops. If my head gets kicked either way what god does it do me to give respect. How much shit are going to take before you stand up to it? This video is proof that cop can do what he wants with no consequences. What he did was assult pure and simple and he needs held accountable. People will not put up with being treated that way sonner or later they will rebell. If we would just enforce the laws we have regardles of who they are we could avoid this reblion! Cops should be better at folowing the law than the normal person or they should not be in the job
It's called respect for authority...it's essential in any civilized society...you either have it or you don't...I do...and I would never resist an officer of the law or put him or her in a situation where they feel they have to defend themselves from me...physically or verbally.... get it?

They did not get respect and that same philsophy works for the cops. If my head gets kicked either way what god does it do me to give respect. How much shit are going to take before you stand up to it? This video is proof that cop can do what he wants with no consequences. What he did was assult pure and simple and he needs held accountable. People will not put up with being treated that way sonner or later they will rebell. If we would just enforce the laws we have regardles of who they are we could avoid this reblion! Cops should be better at folowing the law than the normal person or they should not be in the job
It's called respect for authority...it's essential in any civilized society...you either have it or you don't...I do...and I would never resist an officer of the law or put him or her in a situation where they feel they have to defend themselves from me...physically or verbally.... get it?
Ya, I get it. they can do no wrong in your eyes and there is no such thing as a tyranicle governent. No need for the second ammendment. I give respect to those who earn it and with draw respect from those who lose it. I have no respect for this officer he is a coward and a peice of shit. The system failed her wehter you admit it or not. Either they are accountable for their actions just as you and I or they can go to hell! Respect is a two way street or you are an idiot!

Ya, I get it. they can do no wrong in your eyes and there is no such thing as a tyranicle governent
No you don't get it...They have the badge...they have handcuffs and the right to detain and arrest and we have the right to challenge them in court...before a judge...that's how a civil society operates...If you fight them don't come cryin to me when one of them kicks you in the head...

Ya, I get it. they can do no wrong in your eyes and there is no such thing as a tyranicle governent
No you don't get it...They have the badge...they have handcuffs and the right to detain and arrest and we have the right to challenge them in court...before a judge...that's how a civil society operates...If you fight them don't come cryin to me when one of them kicks you in the head...
All right you fucking lemming you fucking lamb! Did you watch the video? Is this the type of behavior you respect? Fuck his badge. A badge does not make right. He tsake his badge and shove it up his ass, he does not deserve it. The guy was in hand cuffs and not resisting the cop should go to jail and be put in gen pop. Thanks for letting me know that all I have to dio is show up at your door with a badge on and you are my bitch! I can do what ever I want according to you right?

All right you fucking lemming you fucking lamb! Did you watch the video? Is this the type of behavior you respect? Fuck his badge. A badge does not make right. He tsake his badge and shove it up his ass, he does not deserve it. The guy was in hand cuffs and not resisting the cop should go to jail and be put in gen pop. Thanks for letting me know that all I have to dio is show up at your door with a badge on and you are my bitch! I can do what ever I want according to you right?
Now see there? that's why you would get kicked in the head....

So Columbus Ohio cop gets his job back after kicking handcuffed suspect in the head. The guy is on the ground not fighting a bit and usiing words such as sir and being respectfull. This cop kicks the guy in the head and yuo can clearly see it bounce of concrete. An arbitrator decides this is with in policy for frisking. Kicking a guy in the head is now policy while frisking. How does some one kicking you in the head after being frisked help find a weapon?
Latest: Police union pushes back against brutality claims – 614NOW

I do not know about you but I will not go quietly if this guy is around. The guy needs to be fired. right along with the arbitrator and the superiors that say this is with in policy.

Well, he was black - So Trump Trolls approve!

Not me, not at my house in the first place. I do not invite them into my life nor do I live with those who would. Glad to kn ow this is the type of behavior you support. Why don't I line up some old women for you to kick and yuo can feel like a real man like this cop did. Our brave officer taking on a hand cuffed guy laying face down ion the m iddle of the street aren't you proud. Give him a trophy for being a great cop right. He can put it right beside all of your particiaption trophies and your name tag of proffesional cop blower!

I guess it is hard to see the whole picture when you sp[end your days on your knees!

Not me, not at my house in the first place. I do not invite them into my life nor do I live with those who would. Glad to kn ow this is the type of behavior you support. Why don't I line up some old women for you to kick and yuo can feel like a real man like this cop did. Our brave officer taking on a hand cuffed guy laying face down ion the m iddle of the street aren't you proud. Give him a trophy for being a great cop right. He can put it right beside all of your particiaption trophies and your name tag of proffesional cop blower!

I guess it is hard to see the whole picture when you sp[end your days on your knees!
It'a about attitude (you have a bad one) and respect (you have none)...that will get you in trouble every time when dealing with police officers...

It'a about attitude (you have a bad one) and respect (you have none)...that will get you in trouble every time when dealing with police officers...
It is about intellegence you have none. The guy did not resist and got kicked anyway. You think guys who kick hand cuffed people are heroes. I say they have nothing that I respect! i respect actions not titles like you.

Do you have temper tantrums like this every time some0ne disagrees with you or offers an analysis you don't like? You seem very angry and childish, perhaps a time out would do you good...

It is about intellegence you have none. The guy did not resist and got kicked anyway. You think guys who kick hand cuffed people are heroes. I say they have nothing that I respect! i respect actions not titles like you
I never called him a hero and before you question a mans intelligence you may want to learn how to spell it INTELLIGENCE.....

It is about intellegence you have none. The guy did not resist and got kicked anyway. You think guys who kick hand cuffed people are heroes. I say they have nothing that I respect! i respect actions not titles like you.
he wasn't kicking but trying to hold his body down as stated in my previous posts
did he screw up--sure---did he mean to hit his head?? we don't know for sure
did he do it because he was black-- NO!!!

It is about intellegence you have none. The guy did not resist and got kicked anyway. You think guys who kick hand cuffed people are heroes. I say they have nothing that I respect! i respect actions not titles like you
I never called him a hero and before you question a mans intelligence you may want to learn how to spell it INTELLIGENCE.....
Before you claim to have some try not to agrue cops good just because they are cops. Not exactly an arguement that inspires confidence. As far as spelling I have secratary do that for me most the time. Who do you think brings home the bigger pay check. The one who worries about spelling or the one responsible for content. Do you need a hint?

Do you have temper tantrums like this every time some0ne disagrees with you or offers an analysis you don't like? You seem very angry and childish, perhaps a time out would do you good...
What analysis did he offer other than cop good because he is cop. Offer some analysis and he may not draw my ire. We are supposed to throw away all evidence to contrary just because of the guys title. That is stupidity at it's core!

Before you claim to have some try not to agrue cops good just because they are cops. Not exactly an arguement that inspires confidence. As far as spelling I have secratary do that for me most the time. Who do you think brings home the bigger pay check. The one who worries about spelling or the one responsible for content. Do you need a hint?
I take it that it's her day off?

Ya, even if it were not. The attornies get testy when you have them do personal stuff!

Ya, even if it were not. The attornies get testy when you have them do personal stuff!
Once she bent over to tie my shoes and I am like what the hell are doing? Get the hell up, you can not do that! Not a part of you job. She replies it is hard to stop being mom. I said you sure as hell better try!

Forum List

Back