He "wept with joy" when Donald Trump was elected president

He's a well known liar and a cheat and is despised by the majority of the people in this country. Honesty and truthfulness is not even in his vocabulary.
Our beautiful Pres. Trump has done more for this country than the last 10 presidents put together. To claim that he has lied or cheated is just down right silly.

Pres. Trump will go down in history as the greatest ruler to have ever occupied the White House!! ... :thup:

I was just watching the interview with Mr. Kellyanne Conway.

He refers to himself that way.

He said when Trump was elected he "wept with joy". At Trump's election and his wife's role.

Now,

two years later,

he said he's changed his mind.

He said he saw Trump as the "lessor of two evils". He said he was wrong.

And remember, this is a guy who went after Bill Clinton for being above the law and lying about his "bj".

Are there any other Republicans who feel that way on the USMB or are they still chugging the Kool-aid?

Yes, I'm still chugging the Kool Aid:

Here's the recipe:

Trump Kool Aid:

1 Gal Liberal Tears
1 Cup of Booming Economy
1 Cup Low Minority Unemployment
1 Tablespoon American Greatness
1. Tablespoon Education
1 Teaspoon National Pride
1 Teaspoon International Respect
1 Teaspoon Lower taxes

Place all ingredients in a 0bama EO free bowl. Chill, serve, prosper.
If only your recipe didn't cuddle and separate so much. It also has a bitter taste of racism and fear.

You are right. It's the liberal tears that do that.

He said when Trump was elected he "wept with joy". At Trump's election and his wife's role.

Now,

two years later,

And remember, this is a guy who went after Bill Clinton for being above the law and lying about his "bj".

Are there any other Republicans who feel that way on the USMB or are they still chugging the Kool-aid?

Yes, I'm still chugging the Kool Aid:

Here's the recipe:

Trump Kool Aid:

1 Gal Liberal Tears
1 Cup of Booming Economy
1 Cup Low Minority Unemployment
1 Tablespoon American Greatness
1. Tablespoon Education
1 Teaspoon National Pride
1 Teaspoon International Respect
1 Teaspoon Lower taxes

Place all ingredients in a 0bama EO free bowl. Chill, serve, prosper.
Trump Kool Aid:

1 Gal Liberal Tears - of laughter
1 Cup of Booming Economy - thanks Obama
1 Cup Low Minority Unemployment - thanks Obama
1 Tablespoon American Greatness - I remember when we were the leader of the free world
1. Tablespoon Education - Republicans think college is bad for America
1 Teaspoon National Pride - You mean white nationalist pride
1 Teaspoon International Respect - gone. Now Trump is laughed at in the UN
1 Teaspoon Lower taxes - for billionaires. For everyone else? Not so much.

There, now it's been updated.

Now THAT is a real example of mindless Kool Aid drinking.
It was. But I fixed it. Now it's honest and truthful.

Liar. There isn't a single thing honest or truthful about it. You have never ever said anything honest or truthful, you have no idea what those even mean.

Racism is the best thing to happen to this country in decades?
According to Liberal group think.......Yes ...... :cool:
So your answer is yes.

Thought so.
This one has to either be a plant, someone who enjoys messing with this board, or the stupidest MF on the planet. If he's the latter, then he really would willing drink poisoned kool-aid if trump told him to. Or even kill someone if trump told him to. He probably wants that van that the guy who sent the pipe bombs owned so he could advertise his worship of him to everyone.
yea sunni has been messing with this board for 10 years now.....

Now,

two years later,

Only when you share it.

So your answer is yes.

Thought so.
This one has to either be a plant, someone who enjoys messing with this board, or the stupidest MF on the planet. If he's the latter, then he really would willing drink poisoned kool-aid if trump told him to. Or even kill someone if trump told him to. He probably wants that van that the guy who sent the pipe bombs owned so he could advertise his worship of him to everyone.
Thank you. I wonder what perverted pleasure he gets from making himself look like a mindless, brain dead ass wipe. And it seems that he's not in the least embarrassed by it.

Now,

two years later,

Nope! Trump is a giant orange clown, and bratty, spoiled bully to be sure. But I’d still take him over that pantsuit Bulldyke.

Why? 2 Supreme Court judges and counting.

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:

Racism was going on before Trump and will keep on going even after Trump.

You just dislike it when you can not make White People feel guilty anymore.

Thank you. I wonder what perverted pleasure he gets from making himself look like a mindless, brain dead ass wipe. And it seems that he's not in the least embarrassed by it.
It's an extremely sad state of affairs when a loyal and patriotic American citizen can't publicly support a popular elected president without being vilified and called names. .... :cool:

So your answer is yes.

Thought so.
but then so has dean.....

Maybe the crazy left consists of angry lesbians, angry women who regret that they aren't lesbians and sissies who spend their time trying to access the ladies room? Nothing makes any sense on the left these days.

It's an extremely sad state of affairs when a loyal and patriotic American citizen can't publicly support a popular elected president without being vilified and called names. .... :cool:
It seems that the rest of the board has your number. Keep trolling because I'm going to do what all of the rest of them are doing and ignore your ass.

It seems that the rest of the board has your number. Keep trolling because I'm going to do what all of the rest of them are doing and ignore your ass.
Nope, I am not trolling.

There are ten's of millions of conservatives just like me who voted for and support our awesome Pres. Trump.

You liberal loon haters are all alike. You can't stand it that we have a real President in the White House, instead of a Kenyan born racist who, along with his commie wife, tried his hardest to destroy the country for 8 long years. .... :cool:

LaffAtMoonbats.jpg

Nope, I am not trolling.

There are ten's of millions of conservatives just like me who voted for and support our awesome Pres. Trump.

You liberal loon haters are all alike. You can't stand it that we have a real President in the White House, instead of a Kenyan born racist who, along with his commie wife, tried his hardest to destroy the country for 8 long years. .... :cool:
You're disgusting. The Obama's have more class and elegance than either of the trashy trump's will ever have.

46401796_2367920439888311_1432709783235854336_n.jpg

You're disgusting. The Obama's have more class and elegance than either of the trashy trump's will ever have.
Surely you are joking? ... :lol:

The Obozo's are low class usurpers who lied and deceived the public in order to get elected. He was in no way qualified to be president; and Moochelle could never give up her ghetto behavior.

They were an embarrassment to the entire country, and made America look stupid for allowing these two clown's to occupy the White House. ... :cuckoo:

Surely you are joking? ... :lol:

The Obozo's are low class usurpers who lied and deceived the public in order to get elected. He was in no way qualified to be president; and Moochelle could never give up her ghetto behavior.

They were an embarrassment to the entire country, and made America look stupid for allowing these two clown's to occupy the White House. ... :cuckoo:
You just described the trump's to a tee.

Forum List

Back