He wasn't kidding: Federal agents conduct immigration enforcement raids in at least six states

Bwahahahahaha! I love it! The left is the same all over the world - they run their big mouths but when it comes time for them to make even the smallest of sacrifices, the left tells those in need to "go to hell":

"The cooling welcome in Emerson is a microcosm of growing discontent over Canada’s open door policy for refugees."

Door knocks in the dark: The Canadian town on front line of Trump migrant crackdown

I love how these cocky nitwits who were use to dealing with left-wing hatriots haven't figured out that they are dealing with a whole different beast in President Trump. :laugh:

Immigrant detained after press conference

This is one time I do think Trump is FOS. I think he's going to be a lot tougher on immigration than he's leading the media to believe. When this all blows over, we are going to experience deportation like we've never seen before. Yes, he will focus on the troublemakers first, but I think people are going to be deported for things as petty as outstanding traffic tickets. Our agents will be able to use just about anything as an excuse to get rid of these people, and I couldn't be happier.

Who knows? Maybe with enough effort, we can go back to being an English only country once again.

...but I think people are going to be deported for things as petty as outstanding traffic tickets.
As they should be. There is no law that states an illegal alien need some to commit a major crime to be deported. They are supposed to be deported even if they don't commit any crime. They don't belong here and they broke the law by coming here.

...but I think people are going to be deported for things as petty as outstanding traffic tickets.
As they should be. There is no law that states an illegal alien need some to commit a major crime to be deported. They are supposed to be deported even if they don't commit any crime. They don't belong here and they broke the law by coming here.

I agree, but for some reason, politicians think that they will lose the Hispanic vote if they are for getting rid of illegals. Trump proved that theory totally wrong. I think the Hispanics who came here legally and did things the right way are against illegals as well. After all, it's hell to get into this country legally and become a citizen. Why should others just come here and be treated like the legal people? It's kind of a slap in the fact to them. They went through a lot just to come here. No cutting in line.

Who knows? Maybe with enough effort, we can go back to being an English only country once again.
"Once again"? ????????
Yes snowflake. In the 1700's and 1800's we were nearly an exclusive English-speaking nation. It wasn't until the early 1900's when you saw the massive influx of Italian and German immigrants to New York that you saw other languages being spoken here on any significant level.

"Once again"? ????????
Yes snowflake. In the 1700's and 1800's we were nearly an exclusive English-speaking nation. It wasn't until the early 1900's when you saw the massive influx of Italian and German immigrants to New York that you saw other languages being spoken here on any significant level.

The difference is that those people learned English and the country didn't cater to their native language. I was born in a very ethnic Polish neighborhood. Yes, everybody spoke Polish, the vendors spoke Polish, some of our masses at church were in Polish, and there were signs in store windows written in Polish. Outside our community, everybody spoke English and nobody that came here from Poland expected anything different.

Today you have to push "1" on the phone to continue speaking our very own language. It's ridiculous.

"Once again"? ????????

The difference is that those people learned English .....

Just like immigrants today.

"Once again"? ????????

The difference is that those people learned English and the country didn't cater to their native language. I was born in a very ethnic Polish neighborhood. Yes, everybody spoke Polish, the vendors spoke Polish, some of our masses at church were in Polish, and there were signs in store windows written in Polish. Outside our community, everybody spoke English and nobody that came here from Poland expected anything different. ....

Just change "Polish" to any other language.

"Once again"? ????????

The difference is that those people learned English .....

Just like immigrants today.

No, the exact opposite.

When did you ever go to vote and were asked if you want your ballot in German or English? How about French or English? How about Polish or English? When did you ever call a business and the automatic phone answering machine asked you to press "2" if you want to continue in Italian?

The people coming here today are turning this nation into a bilingual country, and they expect everybody to cater to them. If you want to speak your own language, move back to where you came from where they all speak it.

The people coming here today are turning this nation into a bilingual country, and they expect everybody to cater to them. .....

Wrong. Immigrants who come here for the most part work harder at learning English than YOU have ever worked at learning anything in your life. If they struggle with it, they damn well make sure their kids are fully fluent. You are confusing immigrants with the far-left social engineers whose families have been here for many generations who want this country to be as you describe it. If you are traumatized by pressing a number on your phone don't blame immigrants, blame the private companies who want to "cater" to every potential customer they can.

Possibly Asians do, but having lived in Texas most of my life, a great number of the adult Hispanics do not. They leave that to their kids to learn and translate for them.

The people coming here today are turning this nation into a bilingual country, and they expect everybody to cater to them. .....

Wrong. Immigrants who come here for the most part work harder at learning English than YOU have ever worked at learning anything in your life. If they struggle with it, they damn well make sure their kids are fully fluent. You are confusing immigrants with the far-left social engineers whose families have been here for many generations who want this country to be as you describe it. If you are traumatized by pressing a number on your phone don't blame immigrants, blame the private companies who want to "cater" to every potential customer they can.

And why do they cater to them? That's right, because they don't know our language or know if well enough.

I do blame immigrants and the liberals that let them in. If they were not here, there would be no need for business to cater to anybody but us Americans.

And why do they cater to them? ....

Because they want as many customers as possible.

And why do they cater to them? That's right, because they don't know our language or know if well enough.

I do blame immigrants and the liberals that let them in. If they were not here, there would be no need for business to cater to anybody but us Americans.

You're joking, right?

Forum List

Back