He does it again

bow-1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyKWAv-6WEA]YouTube - Bush's Kiss vs Obama's Bow greeting to Saudi King[/ame]

Yes, he's a very respectful man respectful of other people's cultures, which should be revered, but we have so many ignorant, close minded idiots in this country trying to spin it to mean something else.

the woman is japanese, they bow with introduction.

And Bush planted his lips on the lips of the saudi king and walked holding hands with him.

This was not all that long after Saudi men highjacked planes and flew them into the WTC towers.

yet another example of fabricated Obama basher outrage

How the hell were some of you raised where showing respect for other countries means he's a servant. Do you know how pathetic you people sound criticizing this?

Man, I'm glad I was raised to show respect for other people's cultures

AP PHOTO 3 DAYS AGO
U.S. President Barack Obama bows to Tampa Mayor Pam Iorio at MacDill Air Force Base on Thursday, Jan. 28, 2010 in Tampa, Fla.

I just dont think he understand what it means to be president of the United States of America.

Why? Because he isn't afraid to engage in other cultures jesters of respect? I would suggest that maybe you ought to re-think what it means to be POTUS. He is a servant, not a ruler.

We are not ruled in the USA, he "represents" the USA in his duties .
and he"S going a good job of representing this country by showing other cultures respect.

Sad the same can't be said for some of you here, and people wonder why many in the world have a stereotype of americans being arrogant.

Why? Because he isn't afraid to engage in other cultures jesters of respect? I would suggest that maybe you ought to re-think what it means to be POTUS. He is a servant, not a ruler.

We are not ruled in the USA, he "represents" the USA in his duties .
and he"S going a good job of representing this country by showing other cultures respect.

Sad the same can't be said for some of you here, and people wonder why many in the world have a stereotype of americans being arrogant.

You do realize that this woman is the Mayor of Tampa. Tampa, Florida. Florida of the U.S. of A. :cuckoo:

If he bows to orientals, irrespective of appropriateness (Mayor of Tampa?) I would like to see his meeting with Michelle Malkin.

And Bush only stopped at giving tounge to the saudi king.

At least I dont think he slipped him tounge.

culturally sensitive is one thing. What 0bama does is double level blind. In the mideast, males of equal level kiss. Also in east europe. What 0bama did with the Saudi's was approaching sarcasm, and the Japanese are too good mannered to make a deal there, but what he did in Japan also seems to have been sarcasm as well. The Japanese don't ordinarily go more than 30* anymore. (60 years ago is a different country)

They do go 90 or even 100* in Korea, but equal to equal won't go more than 10 or 15* Japan likewise, peer to peer no more than 15*. Going over 100* like that might be construed as offensive.

the woman is japanese
What??

Could you enlighten me with a link, because I don't see that anywhere. Unless her mother was japanese, you're wrong, because her father was italian.

Last edited:
Yes, he's a very respectful man respectful of other people's cultures, which should be revered, but we have so many ignorant, close minded idiots in this country trying to spin it to mean something else.

the woman is japanese, they bow with introduction.

Why isn't he respectful of our culture? He always seem to be lecturing us to bring us to 'his' idea of what 'our' culture "should be".

And Bush planted his lips on the lips of the saudi king and walked holding hands with him.

This was not all that long after Saudi men highjacked planes and flew them into the WTC towers.

Are you implying 'this woman' will use her influence to set terrorists in motion now?

Forum List

Back