He does it again

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
350x.jpg

AP PHOTO 3 DAYS AGO
U.S. President Barack Obama bows to Tampa Mayor Pam Iorio at MacDill Air Force Base on Thursday, Jan. 28, 2010 in Tampa, Fla.

I just dont think he understand what it means to be president of the United States of America.

AP PHOTO 3 DAYS AGO
U.S. President Barack Obama bows to Tampa Mayor Pam Iorio at MacDill Air Force Base on Thursday, Jan. 28, 2010 in Tampa, Fla.

I just dont think he understand what it means to be president of the United States of America.

Why? Because he isn't afraid to engage in other cultures jesters of respect? I would suggest that maybe you ought to re-think what it means to be POTUS. He is a servant, not a ruler.

this:

350x.jpg

reminds me of this:

sense.jpg

maybe the president needs a vacation ...

Last edited:
AP PHOTO 3 DAYS AGO

Why? Because he isn't afraid to engage in other cultures jesters of respect? I would suggest that maybe you ought to re-think what it means to be POTUS. He is a servant, not a ruler.

It's not respect, it's subservience and it's a disgrace.

AP PHOTO 3 DAYS AGO

HAHAHAHAHA..... You guys are really messed up in the head....hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHA..... You guys are really messed up in the head....hahahaha

Like I said the pic has to be a fake because Obama can't possible be that fucking stupid

AP PHOTO 3 DAYS AGO

We are not ruled in the USA, he "represents" the USA in his duties .

AP PHOTO 3 DAYS AGO

While he does look like a jester, what "other" culture are you talking about? He's meeting the freaking Mayor of Tampa, for God's sake.

Forum List

Back