He comes the GOP sellout to the global collectivists...

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham says Judiciary Committee will hold gun control hearing March 26

I was not a Trump supporter prior to his win in 2016.

However I have no problem admitting I was wrong about nearly everything I said about the guy. I figured for sure that since he funded so many sociopaths, including hitlery's senate campaign and a list of democrook as well as republicrat campaigns, and vocally endorsed "universal HC", said democrooks managed the economy better on Larry King, supported gun control schemes that he was the ultimate RINO and should not be trusted.

So far he has done more to reverse regressive insane democrook policies and agendas better than anyone else could have. As a Ted Cruz Zealot I can honestly acknowledge that even he would not have been able to accomplish what Trump has.

Here is where I think Trump will leverage a "deal" with the regressives, and it will be at the expense of the 2nd Amendment. Allowing government drones to arbitrarily take guns away from innocent people without probable cause. We already know the global collectivist elites are desperate to undermine that right above all the others because it renders them powerless over the individual. It would come at too great expense for them to create their human ant farm "utopia" if just a few thousand well armed people can resist, let alone 40 million of us.

So far I've trusted Trump to do the right thing, but we must remain vigilant when republicrats "compromise" with regressive sociopaths. It NEVER ENDS WELL.

Wow. You're really nuts, aren't you? Just a few more references to sociopaths, hitlery, democrooks, regressives, government drones, global collectivist elites, human ant farm utopia, regressive sociopaths, and republicrats, and I'm sure you will be awarded the "fruitcake of the week" award. I hear it comes with a stylish new tinfoil hat, and an out of focus picture of Big foot.

Wow. You're really nuts, aren't you? Just a few more references to sociopaths, hitlery, democrooks, regressives, government drones, global collectivist elites, human ant farm utopia, regressive sociopaths, and republicrats, and I'm sure you will be awarded the "fruitcake of the week" award. I hear it comes with a stylish new tinfoil hat, and an out of focus picture of Big foot.
But those descriptions are accurate. Democrats are doing the bidding of Marxism.

This hearing will accomplish nothing, but it will give members of the Senate Judiciary Committee a much needed chance to mug for the cameras and sanctimoniously bloviate.

But those descriptions are accurate. Democrats are doing the bidding of Marxism.

No. Those descriptions are the ramblings of a disoriented fruit cake. Rhetoric has broken his brain.

No. Those descriptions are the ramblings of a disoriented fruit cake. Rhetoric has broken his brain.
You need to do some research and a little math.
Google ‘Frankfurt School critical theory’.
You’ll have to sift through a lot of recent disinformation websites trying to deflect and make it appear to be a conservative conspiracy thing.
Read about cultural usurpation being necessary to ultimately employ Marxism in western culture and then apply those precepts to what’s been culturally going on in this country, especially since the democrat party was hijacked in 1972.

You need to do some research and a little math.
Google ‘Frankfurt School critical theory’.
You’ll have to sift through a lot of recent disinformation websites trying to deflect and make it appear to be a conservative conspiracy thing.
Read about cultural usurpation being necessary to ultimately employ Marxism in western culture and then apply those precepts to what’s been culturally going on in this country, especially since the democrat party was hijacked in 1972.

Give it a break. The OP is talking about hitlery, republicrats, and a human ant farm utopia. He's nuts.

• Banned
Give it a break. The OP is talking about hitlery, republicrats, and a human ant farm utopia. He's nuts.

These are pictures of people who represent your ideas....

images

joseph-stalin.jpg

upload_2019-3-10_19-57-26.jpeg

Pol+Pot2.jpg

1200px-CheHigh.jpg

And the people who represent my political ideas...

519OVkXWiUL._SX425_.jpg

I am HONORED to be called "nuts" by a parasite like you.

Nah... He's actually dead on.

Jo

GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham says Judiciary Committee will hold gun control hearing March 26

I was not a Trump supporter prior to his win in 2016.

However I have no problem admitting I was wrong about nearly everything I said about the guy. I figured for sure that since he funded so many sociopaths, including hitlery's senate campaign and a list of democrook as well as republicrat campaigns, and vocally endorsed "universal HC", said democrooks managed the economy better on Larry King, supported gun control schemes that he was the ultimate RINO and should not be trusted.

So far he has done more to reverse regressive insane democrook policies and agendas better than anyone else could have. As a Ted Cruz Zealot I can honestly acknowledge that even he would not have been able to accomplish what Trump has.

Here is where I think Trump will leverage a "deal" with the regressives, and it will be at the expense of the 2nd Amendment. Allowing government drones to arbitrarily take guns away from innocent people without probable cause. We already know the global collectivist elites are desperate to undermine that right above all the others because it renders them powerless over the individual. It would come at too great expense for them to create their human ant farm "utopia" if just a few thousand well armed people can resist, let alone 40 million of us.

So far I've trusted Trump to do the right thing, but we must remain vigilant when republicrats "compromise" with regressive sociopaths. It NEVER ENDS WELL.

Interesting but spittle soaked rant. You realize that most of the gun owning community is behind these laws right?

From your link:

Red flag laws, also known as extreme risk protection, enjoy bipartisan support and have been praised by the White House and the National Rifle Association.

Jo
No, he's nuts for sure.

To the globalist elite, individuals no matter their color or creed are little more than worker units to exploit for profit.

images

joseph-stalin.jpg

View attachment 249654

Pol+Pot2.jpg

1200px-CheHigh.jpg

519OVkXWiUL._SX425_.jpg

Wow, when you go off the deep end you don't mess around do you?

funny-swimming-pool-fail-video-jumping-gif.gif

Jo
No, he's nuts for sure.

Nope.... Just tuned into the ugly that no one wants to look at.

It's Ok... The gun grab is inevitable and the
Massive shooting war that it will cause is equally inevitable.... It's not if but when.

Jo

images

joseph-stalin.jpg

View attachment 249654

Pol+Pot2.jpg

1200px-CheHigh.jpg

519OVkXWiUL._SX425_.jpg

Put up a picture of hw bush, GW Bush, mitt Romney and John McCain.

Today no republicans like or defend any of these guys. But these are the last three guys you chose to lead us. You have bad judgement and you’ll never admit things are going bad or that the tax breaks trump Ryan and McConnell gave to the rich and corporations are going to cost the middle class.

It’s already starting. Our roads need fixing and they have to raise the gas tax. Corporations who’s trucks tear up our roads needed tax breaks.

Right, he does not live in the real world where Russian whores piss on Trump and Russian boogie men are stealing elections in the US.

He probably thinks the world won't end in 12 years due to carbon emissions as well.

He is Coo coo for Cocopuffs.

Jo
No, he's nuts for sure.

Nope.... Just tuned into the ugly that no one wants to look at.

It's Ok... The gun grab is inevitable and the
Massive shooting war that it will cause is equally inevitable.... It's not if but when.

Jo
You're as crazy as he is.

Forum List

Back