Hawaiian judge blocks Trump's new immigration ban EO: Did the judge say what law(s) it violated?

The racist President and his bigoted minions strike out again.

Score reality 2, psycho right wing minions 0.

All that home schooling made you people communication deficient. You don't know how to talk to normal people.
Time to ignore the illegal and unconstitutional blocking. :) I hope a terrorist attack hits San Fransissyco or Jew York City....certainly deserve it!
Odium says
"I hope a terrorist attack hits San Fransissyco or Jew York City....certainly deserve it!"
Republicans can feel safe in knowing that terrorists aren't going to target their empty land. And I'm sure that among those are many that hope terrorists target our cities.
Don't need to HOPE you idiot....common fucking sense! Bigger population in smaller area equals more damage! FORTUNATELY very few REAL Americans would be harmed. Just libtards that welcome these terrorists.They deserve it.

Trump is attacking the judge right now.
As he should.

The Judicial branch is supposed to be THIRD in power behind the Congress, firstly, then the Executive, secondly.

But we are under the rule of arbitrary Judicial activists who write laws from the bench that are obviously and overtly contrary to the letter and intent of existing law.

The Constitution gives explicit control of all diplomatic issues to the Chief executive, while the courts are to rule only on laws, not diplomatic policy.

Nowhere in the Constitution is this scope of review given to the Judicial Branch.

It is way past time to start impeaching idiot activist judges.

The racist President and his bigoted minions strike out again.

Score reality 2, psycho right wing minions 0.

All that home schooling made you people communication deficient. You don't know how to talk to normal people.

Shove your race card up your ass.

Your celebration of this anti-democratic action is noted.

YOu are the fascist.

LOL...me a conservative....LOL! I eat conservatives for breakfast.....they are more worried about their goddamn money and not their people.FUCK conservatives!

True I should have said idiot. "Idiot" is more accurate for a Trump supporter than "conservative."
The word you are looking for is WINNER since we kicked you pieces of shit to the curb on November 8th! I would still be pissed as well!
They deserve it.

A thought you and ISIL have in common.
That would be? Just remember ISIS likes destroying historical monuments JUST LIKE YOU DEMOCRAPS!

Republicans can feel safe in knowing that terrorists aren't going to target their empty land. And I'm sure that among those are many that hope terrorists target our cities.

^^^^^This^^^^^ is nothing more than typical left wing hate and delusion.

One idiot makes a stupid comment and you project it onto the "many". That's like Most Democrats are rabid far left wing zealots. We both know thats not true.

What I do know is that you're talking out of your ass now. You're mouth knows better.

Last edited:
You two nitwits haven't been paying attention:

JUDGE SAYS HAWAII CAN CHALLENGE TRUMP'S NEW TRAVEL BAN
BY REUTERS ON 3/8/17

""A federal judge on Wednesday said the state of Hawaii could file an amended complaint against President Donald Trump's new executive order temporarily banning the entry of refugees and travelers from six Muslim-majority countries.

U.S. District Court Judge Derrick Watson in Hawaii said the state could add to its initial lawsuit, which had challenged Trump's original ban signed in January. The state is claiming the revised ban signed by the president on Monday violates the U.S. Constitution. It is the first legal challenge to the revised order.

The state of Hawaii will ask the court on Wednesday to put an emergency halt to Trump's new order, according to a court schedule signed by the judge. A hearing is set for March 15, a day before the new ban is to go into effect."""

Judge says Hawaii can challenge Trump's new travel ban

Except, the previous order nor this one violated the Constitution.

What I do know is that you're talking out of your ass now. You're mouth knows better.
Tell that to the Trump supporter who did exactly what I said earlier in the thread

Or did he simply say, "That causes too many problems here at home, so I'm invalidating it"?

Can judges overrule Presidents now without grounds, simply because they feel like it?

P.S. The ruling was 43 pages. Yet it was released less than two hours after the hearing. That guy must have been a hellacious typist.

Or... had he already made his decision, before the hearing even began?

---------------------------------

News from The Associated Press

Mar 15, 7:13 PM EDT

The Latest: Judge who put ban on hold was nominated by Obama

The Latest on legal challenges to the Trump administration's revised travel ban (all times Pacific unless noted):

4:10 p.m.

The judge in Hawaii who put President Donald Trump's revised travel ban on hold was nominated to the federal bench by President Barack Obama.

U.S. District Judge Derrick Kahala Watson got his nod in 2012 and is currently the only Native Hawaiian judge serving on the federal bench and the fourth in U.S. history.

He received his law degree from Harvard Law School in 1991.

His 43-page decision Wednesday was released less than two hours after the hearing ended.

The judge is not the first dumbass to come out of Hawaii in recent times.

Tell that to the Trump supporter who did exactly what I said earlier in the thread

Read my amended post.

Any person that delights in sin and lawlessness and rebellion is a cancer in any society.

Thomas Jefferson said that A Nation that will not restrain itself with morality must Be Ruled By A Tyrant

Think on that for a minute and think about The Agendas of certain groups of people and assess where these people will lead this nation if they are allowed to persist.

I have never in my life heard of a judge that could render a 43 Page Decision just two hours after a hearing and not cite one law or precedent to support his so called "blind judgement!"

Sounds like he wrote his decision for a couple weeks before the hearing even took place or had someone prepare it for him before the hearing in advance.

Like I said, lawlessness, and this is the kind of results you get when a judge betrays the bench and dishonors himself by pursuing agendas.

Apparently it violates the establishment clause. Yet no one knows what church it establishes
Oh for fucks sake, THIS again?!

That's not the sole application of the establishment clause! It means government can't discriminate on basis of religion! And that moron #45 just went out in public and said YET AGAIN that his purpose is to exclude MUSLIMS.

Read a book already!

I understand our current education system neglects educating the people about the constitution. And I understand you are unable to answer the question because there is no answer. That is no excuse for and uncivil response.

The constitution restrains government in two areas. I'll try to make this as simple as possible. The two areas are the establishment clause, which prevents the government from forcing a religious viewpoint and in some situations religious activities onto people, and the free exercise clause which prevents government from stopping you from practicing your religion.

This executive order doesn't force a religious viewpoint onto anyone. It doesn't mention religion. It doesn't prevent anyone from practicing their religion.

Neither clause is in play.

And for future reference if there was a law that targeting a certain religious group, it would be a free exercise issue and not an establishment clause issue.

This ruling should be overturned immediately.

Apparently it violates the establishment clause. Yet no one knows what church it establishes

That's not the sole application of the establishment clause! It means government can't discriminate on basis of religion! And that moron #45 just went out in public and said YET AGAIN that his purpose is to exclude MUSLIMS.

Read a book already!

I understand our current education system neglects educating the people about the constitution. And I understand you are unable to answer the question because there is no answer. That is no excuse for and uncivil response.

The constitution restrains government in two areas. I'll try to make this as simple as possible. The two areas are the establishment clause, which prevents the government from forcing a religious viewpoint and in some situations religious activities onto people, and the free exercise clause which prevents government from stopping you from practicing your religion.

This executive order doesn't force a religious viewpoint onto anyone. It doesn't mention religion. It doesn't prevent anyone from practicing their religion.

And for future reference if there was a law that targeting a certain religious group, it would be a free exercise issue and not an establishment clause issue.

Listen, really - you are embarrassing yourself.

I really actually do have a law degree, and a law license, and years of practicing in our courts and writing briefs based on Constitutional arguments.

You likely didn't take an American Government course beyond the high school level which you might have spent passing notes to the cute girl you wanted to shag. No offense, but you are WAY out of your league and really saying dumb things about judicial review and Constitutionality.

Read a book already!

Listen, really - you are embarrassing yourself.

I really actually do have a law degree, and a law license, and years of practicing in our courts and writing briefs based on Constitutional arguments.

You likely didn't take an American Government course beyond the high school level which you might have spent passing notes to the cute girl you wanted to shag. No offense, but you are WAY out of your league and really saying dumb things about judicial review and Constitutionality.
Lol, another internet expert who cant read the fucking Constitution,.

Go get a brain, nitwit, and/or sober the hell up, I dont care which.

When a case comes before a federal court on EMERGENCY hearing, the judge and his clerks have already read the briefs and associated documents and prepared the majority of the court's order based on those documents. At hearing the lawyers get to argue what they've already argued in writing, and the judge has an opportunity to ask them questions and let them try to clarify or expand on what they argued in writing. Very rarely does the hearing present any new information that the court hasn't already considered.

There was no fix in place. This is how the very smart people with law degrees (less than one percent of the population) protect our Constitution from overreach by politicians of ANY stripe.

They do the very same and rule against the party YOU don't like too - and when that happens you don't scream RIGGED!!

Forum List

Back