Hawaiian Islands Are Dissolving from Within, Study Says

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Dec. 21, 2012 — Most of us think of soil erosion as the primary force that levels mountains, however geologists have found that Oahu's mountains are dissolving from within due to groundwater.

121221114044.jpg

What are all those Japanese and Chinese landlords going to do when the islands wash away? Read more @ Hawaiian Islands are dissolving from within, study says And don't forget the volcano about to blow its top on the Chile/Argentina border.

Well, since we are talking in terms of geological time, there will not be Japanese or Chinese landlords by the time this process has started reducing Oahu. Won't even be Homo Sap. Maybe a daughter species or two, but we will be gone.

Well, since we are talking in terms of geological time, there will not be Japanese or Chinese landlords by the time this process has started reducing Oahu. Won't even be Homo Sap. Maybe a daughter species or two, but we will be gone.

Hopefully not as Darwin award "winners."

This has been known for decades. It's all resulting from plate tectonics. Islands are born, grow, then erode. Further along the fault new ones are born. The old ones can be seen under the water. Undeniable evidence of a planet billions of years old still evolving.

This has been known for decades. It's all resulting from plate tectonics. Islands are born, grow, then erode. Further along the fault new ones are born. The old ones can be seen under the water. Undeniable evidence of a planet billions of years old still evolving.

Ah,

see,

right there is where you are incorrect,

...at least in my experience.

I've yet to run into any issue of significance

that is "undeniable."

Ah,

see,

that is "undeniable."

Because God created eroded islands under the water to "trick" us. The earth is only thousands of years old.

The Formation of the Hawaiian Islands

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... just like it says inna Bible...

... inna Rev.16.20...

... dat's one of the signs o' the end times...

... Jesus comin' soon."
:clap2:

Ah,

see,

that is "undeniable."

Because God created eroded islands under the water to "trick" us. The earth is only thousands of years old.

Is that when he planted those dinosaur bones?

Ah,

see,

that is "undeniable."

Is that when he planted those dinosaur bones?

Clearly, those are to show us what creatures on other planets look like.

Forum List

Back