Death to all sceptics!

Discussion in 'Environment' started by westwall, Dec 24, 2012.

1. westwall

westwall USMB Mod Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,490
    So says another leftist loon, a professor of systematic musicology from Austria (wasn't there some other lefty wahck job from Austria a while ago:dunno:) Unsurprisingly when this littler Hitlerite found out his views weren't as well recieved as he thought they would be the page disappeared but it has been saved for posterity....

This is the level of lunacy to which the AGW cult has sunk..

“I have always been opposed to the death penalty in all cases…”

“Even mass murderers [like Breivik] should not be executed, in my opinion.”

“GW deniers fall into a completely different category from Behring Breivik. They are already causing the deaths of hundreds of millions of future people. We could be speaking of billions, but I am making a conservative estimate.”

If a jury of suitably qualified scientists estimated that a given GW denier had already, with high probability (say 95%), caused the deaths of over one million future people, then s/he would be sentenced to death. The sentence would then be commuted to life imprisonment if the accused admitted their mistake, demonstrated genuine regret, AND participated significantly and positively over a long period in programs to reduce the effects of GW (from jail) – using much the same means that were previously used to spread the message of denial. At the end of that process, some GW deniers would never admit their mistake and as a result they would be executed. Perhaps that would be the only way to stop the rest of them. The death penalty would have been justified in terms of the enormous numbers of saved future lives.-Prof Richard Parncutt

Prof. Richard Parncutt: Death Penalty for Global Warming Deniers? « Tallbloke's Talkshop
  2. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,386
    This is very common among the left. Death to anyone who doesn't believe as they do. Killers, murderers, criminals, they don't deserve the death penalty because they might still hold the same political beliefs as the left.
  3. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,050
    He probably posts here as RollingThunderhead
  4. IanC

IanC VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +551
    Remember when the alarmists claimed death threats but couldn't actually produce any emails? I certainly expect the media to jump all over this actual call for execution.

Just kidding. We know that aint gonna happen.