Hawaii state representative was beaten by homeless

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/30/tom-brower-beaten-hawaii_n_7698086.html

CIuPrfYUMAAIDqO.jpg

This oaf representative made himself a public image of a fighter against the homeless. Destroying homeless’ shopping carts with his sledgehammer, making photos of homeless, making photos of himself with his sledgehammer… But during his political career he hadn’t realized that politician should love people, not hate them. Now he’s in the hospital with serious head injuries. What a shame, Mr. Brower!

Injured? Oh well, better luck next time guys. :)

I'm not surprised Hawaii has a massive homeless problem. That seems to be the trend in every liberal hell hole in this country.
really? You're so wrong on this one

Been to San Francisco lately?
No? Is your doppelganger there?

San Fran has opened its arms to homeless folks, drug addicts, illegal immigrants, etc. and it's become overrun. The city is a cesspool of filth. Just a few months ago a street light fell over because it had become so corroded by people pissing on it. I'm not kidding.

Lamp post destroyed by urine falls in street, just misses driver

There is your leftist Mecca.

San Fran has opened its arms to homeless folks, drug addicts, illegal immigrants, etc. and it's become overrun. The city is a cesspool of filth. Just a few months ago a street light fell over because it had become so corroded by people pissing on it. I'm not kidding.

The city is also a cesspool of wealth. Who can afford to live there? Incredible Wealth. You know, the capitalist idol

The city is also a cesspool of wealth. Who can afford to live there? Incredible Wealth. You know, the capitalist idol

Please tell me you are not seriously calling San Francisco a wealth of Capitalism. That city, along with Berkeley, is probably the closest thing to Stalingrad we have. It is heavily leftist (about as left as you can get), heavily regulated, and heavily taxed. That is why you have nothing but a rich upper class of elitists, who can afford to pay it, basically no middle class to speak of anymore because they've been priced out of the equation, and all the rest are poor people. It's your classic banana republic scenario that you see in Marxists nations all over the world.

Please tell me you are not seriously calling San Francisco a wealth of Capitalism. That city, along with Berkeley, is probably the closest thing to Stalingrad we have. It is heavily leftist (about as left as you can get), heavily regulated, and heavily taxed. That is why you have nothing but a rich upper class of elitists, who can afford to pay it, basically no middle class to speak of anymore because they've been priced out of the equation, and all the rest are poor people. It's your classic banana republic scenario that you see in Marxists nations all over the world.
Ironic isn't it?

Name me the few cities that are wealthier than San Fransisco

Rep. Tom Brower (D),

ahh, the tolerant left

just warms the heart to see them be openly cruel and honest.

yeah. next he's going after illegal immigrants
so it's ok to attack the homeless since he's a (D)

damn, can't make shit like that up, but it does explain why it's not international news, cuz we all know if he was an (R), he'd be headline news.

Anyone asked why the Rep wasn't charged with assault and/or destruction of private property before he got his ass whooped?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/30/tom-brower-beaten-hawaii_n_7698086.html

CIuPrfYUMAAIDqO.jpg

This oaf representative made himself a public image of a fighter against the homeless. Destroying homeless’ shopping carts with his sledgehammer, making photos of homeless, making photos of himself with his sledgehammer… But during his political career he hadn’t realized that politician should love people, not hate them. Now he’s in the hospital with serious head injuries. What a shame, Mr. Brower!
You're an idiot. Two of the attackers say they are sorry and want to give back the guy's camera

HONOLULU -- A Hawaii state representative was allegedly beaten by several members of a Honolulu homeless encampment on Monday after he refused to stop videotaping them, according to Hawaii News Now.

Isaiah Totoa, 17, who was involved in the altercation, told Hawaii News Now that he and a friend were angry after Brower refused to stop filming them.

"How would you feel if I walked in your house and just started recording you, right? We live here, this our house, respect it," Totoa told Hawaii News Now. "We don't choose to live like this. If I had a choice to go to a house right now and live in that house... trust and believe, I would be in my house. I wouldn't be living underneath one tent."​

No you moron it is not your house, it is a public street.

Because he was only videotaping people in public at the time?
and all the times before when he was destroying peoples stuff?

or is it ok since the asshole is a (D)?

You would be arguing the prostitute deserved to be raped because of what she had done before. Your desire to combine separate incidents to together to excuse beating a man for taking videos...

oh wait! idea! :eusa_think:

thank you two-thumbs-up-my-arse

done: Videotaping Law Enforcement & Videotaping the Homeless in Hawaii | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

You would be arguing the prostitute deserved to be raped because of what she had done before. Your desire to combine separate incidents to together to excuse beating a man for taking videos...

done: Videotaping Law Enforcement & Videotaping the Homeless in Hawaii | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
false accusation followed by false assumption

the homeless know he's capable of destroying thier shit, he's done it before.

but you think they should wait until he gets the hammer and they can't defend themselves.

but it's ok that he's a evil (D)ick

but you think they should wait until he gets the hammer and they can't defend themselves.

Whether the state rep is a good or bad guy is irrelevant The homeless people apologized and admitted they were wrong.

You carry to another level with your spiteful and hateful little rants on life. Why do you get out of bed every day? Or do you?

Whether the state rep is a good or bad guy is irrelevant The homeless people apologized and admitted they were wrong.

You carry to another level with your spiteful and hateful little rants on life. Why do you get out of bed every day? Or do you?
Why do you think it's ok for a (D) rep to harm the homeless?

are you evil as well?

b/c that's the only excuse.

Forum List

Back