Hawaii considering law to ignore Obama 'birthers'

Looks like there is still an effort to block people from seeing Obama's real birth certificate...

My Way News - Hawaii considering law to ignore Obama 'birthers'

Good for Hawaii!!! Nobody has ever had a right to see your records but you, so I'm not sure why you say "still an effort to block".

Yeah it's not as though Obama is POTUS or anything... rolleyes:

What hypocrites you dopey libs are.

I'm a libertarian and on all issues, my default is freedom. You don't have a right to anything that is mine.....including my birth certificate. That is true conservatism. Get over it you dopey talk show conservative.

I'm a libertarian and on all issues, my default is freedom. You don't have a right to anything that is mine.....including my birth certificate. That is true conservatism. Get over it you dopey talk show conservative.

Willow is the type of regular "Conservative" you see now a days. They're all for freedom and rights, except when it gets in their way of what they want.

we have a right to see john mccains medical records - Bing

have fun cnn, kos, la times, ny times blah blah blah blah,, but you couldn't find a damn thing could you? no of course not, you can't find your own asshole without help.

No, I couldn't. john mccain hipaa records - Google Search

It's hard to find my asshole with your head buried up there.

so sad for you. I gave you proof it happened by the libtards biggest mouth peice rags,, you got a different story let's see it.

In comparison to the truthers who are still hot after it, it amounted to a pimple on a flea's ass. Who is still demanding McCain's records?

No, I couldn't. john mccain hipaa records - Google Search

It's hard to find my asshole with your head buried up there.

so sad for you. I gave you proof it happened by the libtards biggest mouth peice rags,, you got a different story let's see it.

In comparison to the truthers who are still hot after it, it amounted to a pimple on a flea's ass. Who is still demanding McCain's records?

oh goddamn son if you are gonna move the goal posts get ye some help.

Willow is the type of regular "Conservative" you see now a days. They're all for freedom and rights, except when it gets in their way of what they want.

A talk radio conservative. Some of us think for ourselves.

So much for states rights huh you repubs?

It has been documented by all the people who need to have access to the information.

This state has the right to protect private information.

You dont agree with state rights THIS TIME because you are political hacks with no moral code.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: translation "we drinks da kool aid"

Yes you do willow and tell us all why THIS TIME you are against states rights?

Good point Truth.

What about states rights Willow? Or is it only "States follow my sort of rights"?

You guys don't think it happened? Lets get you on record. Did it happen? yes or no? where were you during the presidental campaigns?

You're deflecting Willow.

Back up your previous statement or recant it.

yes or no dogshit.

if a handful of individuals requested McCain's records, that still does not prove your initial point. I, personally, didn't give a shit about McCain's personal stuff. I knew where he was born, I knew where he went to school. I am a liberal and the VAST majority of liberals that I know NEVER made a big deal about McCain's records.

you are just a stupid fucking troll.

You're deflecting Willow.

Back up your previous statement or recant it.

yes or no dogshit.

if a handful of individuals requested McCain's records, that still does not prove your initial point. I, personally, didn't give a shit about McCain's personal stuff. I knew where he was born, I knew where he went to school. I am a liberal and the VAST majority of liberals that I know NEVER made a big deal about McCain's records.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

xotoxi-albums-pictures-4-picture1468-i-dont-give-a-shit.gif

Last edited:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: translation "we drinks da kool aid"

Gawd you're stoopid! :eusa_drool: Independent thinkers don't drink kool aid as there is none left after you talk radio conservatives get bottle fed. Sheeesh!

yes or no dogshit.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, we are all laughing at you too.

first show me where I said I was against states right!

Dear mind numb fool, you scream for the acctual birth certificate to be outed, Hawaii has a state law protecting these documents for ALL people of the state. To the governor of Hawaii You scream that Obama doesnt have the right his state gave him and claim the governor of Hawaii is a LAIR.

You want Hawaii to do your bidding instead of maintaining their right to decide.

Last edited:

Dear mind numb fool, you scream for the acctual birth certificate to be outed, Hawaii has a state law protecting these documents for ALL people of the state. To the governor of Hawaii You scream that Obama doesnt have the right his state gave him and claim the governor of Hawaii is a LAIR.

You want Hawaii to do your bidding instead of maintaining their right to decide.
Fukino is breaking Hawaii's information laws which REQUIRE her to provide an uncertified copy of a vital document once the party of interest has already published it in non-redacted form (which was done by Obama). She does not provide the COHB because...it does not exist! She is also breaking Hawaii's laws which require her to provide a basis for her public statements, which she has refused to do. Privacy laws don’t apply when the cats out of the bag.
An attempt by the White House to post a bogus “Certification” shatters the privacy shield.

According to the UIPA Act everything regarding public meetings must be disclosed in a UIPA request.

State of Hawaii - Office of Information Practices

Last edited:

Fukino is breaking Hawaii's information laws which REQUIRE her to provide an uncertified copy of a vital document once the party of interest has already published it in non-redacted form (which was done by Obama). She does not provide the COHB because...it does not exist! She is also breaking Hawaii's laws which require her to provide a basis for her public statements, which she has refused to do. Privacy laws don’t apply when the cats out of the bag.
An attempt by the White House to post a bogus “Certification” shatters the privacy shield.

According to the UIPA Act everything regarding public meetings must be disclosed in a UIPA request.

State of Hawaii - Office of Information Practices

Where in the law does it say that?:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back