Ashcroft, Tenet, Rumsfeld warned 9/11 Commission about ‘line’ it ’should not cross’

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Modbert, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Revealed: Ashcroft, Tenet, Rumsfeld warned 9/11 Commission about ‘line’ it ’should not cross’ | Raw Story

You know, it's this type of bullshit by the three clowns that give the truthers a foot to stand on in the first place.

Thoughts USMB?

2. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645

"You know, it's this type of bullshit by the three clowns that give the truthers a foot to stand on in the first place."

yup!

3. Modbert

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    The fact the Bush Administration was hellbent about preventing any sort of real investigation will always keep the rumors alive. Just makes me shake my head.

4. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    I agree dogbert, I am shaking my head as well.
    At this point, even a new and complete investigation will always be tainted by the mistakes of the past.
    For this reason, I do not think any future investigation will be accepted by the 'truthers'.

Still, I think we deserve an investigation into the investigation. I can see that happening at some point in the future.

5. Modbert

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    I don't know if Obama will do it, but I can see it being at least fifteen years down the road from when 9/11 occurred. So 2016.

We agree though, the truthers will not accept likely. However, those family members who lost loved ones on 9/11 and the American People deserve real answers. I'm sure we agree on that too.

6. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    Like I have always said, REINVESTIGATE IT, even people on the commission dont trust the results.

7. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    I see it happening in about the same time-frame, 15-20 years after the fact. I only see a new investigation that looks into the manner in which the first investigation was conducted.
    I don't see an investigation into what happened, and that is the reason I don't think the 'truthers' will accept it.

8. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    As i said before, I think we will see an investigation into the investigation.

I don't think we will see an investigation to determine who did it. I don't see the claims of "bush did it" being investigated.

There is a large gap between recognizing problems in the report and how it was formed, and the claims made by the more insane in the truth movement.

9. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    OH BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE

In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause, by not sufficiently linking recommendations of specificity to cause, by not fully invoking all of their authority to seek facts in the investigation, and by the guidance of government lawyers to deter rather than develop fact finding

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

10. Ringel05

Ringel05 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,471
    I see nothing in the text that is out of the ordinary except in some people's 'translation'. Basically it's a warning to be careful potentially revealing top secret, intelligence sensitive information. Ya know, ya kinda don't want our enemies knowing what info you have and/or how you got it, not to mention other defensive strategies that might accidentally be compromised.
    Of course if you want to believe it's something more than please, indulge your fantasies to your hearts desire.