Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real

However, it appears Congress has moved on and has accepted Obama's island birthplace.

ROFLMNAO...

Well that's fairly typical of the Left... repeat your previously failed argument and DEMAND that it be accepted.

It's amazing that these idiots seem to be incapable of recognizing that a leftist DEMANDING that they've seen some obscurely defined 'official record' and that this is somehow suppose to answer the question... which is: WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE! And which is decidedly NOT: Has someone seen the 'obscurely defined official record?'[/QUOTE]

yeah funny that they got to repeat their previoulsy failed argument AGAIN:lol: HE is right about ONE thing,congress has moved on and accepted it because congress is bought off and paid for,their all corrupt up there.they dont care if he isnt a legal citizen.:lol:as long as they get all these persk like tax breaks like not paying income tax,they dont care about the legitacy of Obama's birth certificate.:lol:people dont get that around here though.:cuckoo:

He spoke about this idiotic subject and I liked this part best

Attempting to put the issue to rest, once more, Gibbs assured reporters: "The president was born in Honolulu, in the 50th state of the greatest country on the face of the earth...There are 10,000 more important issues for people in this country to discuss, than whether or not the president is a citizen when it's been proven ad nauseam."

Asked to speculate on why conspiracy theorists continue to fixate on the issue, Gibbs joked: "Because for $15 you can get an Internet address and say whatever you want."

Asked to speculate on why conspiracy theorists continue to fixate on the issue, Gibbs joked: "Because for $15 you can get an Internet address and say whatever you want."
Pshaw! I don't know where he buys internet addresses, but I only pay 8 bucks for mine.

Then of course, you cannot actually SAY anything on it until you come up with a hosting package or buy your own server.

i thought maybe pale was thinking of the original statement

the rest of your post is nothing but your typical bullshit you spread across the forum....did you really need to whine over and over about me posting this thread.....dude....get a life, seriously

and notice where the CE thread was merged to....don't you feel stupid
Not at all. I am not the infantile idiot who posted the duplicate without even bothering to look to see if it had already been posted.

Yurt's butthurt, diapers full of shit just like he is. Hopefully this was a "teachable moment" for him, but I somehow doubt it.

Barry would have been Better to just Ignore this and Tell Hawaii to Ignore it.

They just Poured Gasoline on a Fire.

:)

peace...

Obama is smart, of course he wants to keep this one going. Since I don't feel like typing it again, here's what I said in another thread:

The lunatic fringe of the Republican party is making the whole Republican party look nuttier than a can of Planters, which lets the Democrats solidify and expand their base. Which by the way also helps the Democrats steamroll their large steaming brown piles of legislation over America.

Kinda like the Cindy-Sheehan-Michael-Moore-type loonies did nothing but marginalize and make Democrats the laughing stock in '04.

OF COURSE Obama wants to keep this one going...

Duh.

Attempting to put the issue to rest, once more, Gibbs assured reporters: "The president was born in Honolulu, in the 50th state of the greatest country on the face of the earth...There are 10,000 more important issues for people in this country to discuss, than whether or not the president is a citizen when it's been proven ad nauseam."

Hey life long Dem,your a fool if your an Obama supporter or a life long demo_Obama is no different than all the other corrupt evil bastard presidents we have had since Kennedy.the last good president who cared about the people and of course thats why the CIA killed him.There is no difference between the two partys,their both corrupt and they sleep in bed together.the only difference between them is the name of the party. they should be called the republicrats and the demopublicans. Obama has already lied about everything he said he was going to do.he said he was going to bring the troops home and he has pardoned Bush from all crimes he committed while in office.Go on and keep being an ignorant sheep thinking Obama is the answer if that makes you feel better.

i thought maybe pale was thinking of the original statement

the rest of your post is nothing but your typical bullshit you spread across the forum....did you really need to whine over and over about me posting this thread.....dude....get a life, seriously

and notice where the CE thread was merged to....don't you feel stupid
Not at all. I am not the infantile idiot who posted the duplicate without even bothering to look to see if it had already been posted.

Yurt's butthurt, diapers full of shit just like he is. Hopefully this was a "teachable moment" for him, but I somehow doubt it.

your post did more than i ever could to show what a fucking lunatic moron you are :lol:

how inept would not only th g.o.p. be but also the democratic party challengers vying for the candidacy in not exposing this against him in their fight for the presidency? the one thing politicians are good at is digging up dirt on each other. this birth certificate fantasy, if it was real, would have done obama in long before he got any where near the white house, the whole bc thing is a last gasp pathetic cry from a bunch of racist losers who cant stand that a black man is president.

If only he were Black...

:)

peace...

why are you responding to me? i have avoided you since you went crying to the mods, if you cant take my replies to you then do not comment on my posts.

Gibbs, as usual, is a bumbling moron. It hasn't been "proven ad nauseum," since it has never been fairly proved at all.

It has been CLAIMED ad nauseum, however. Someone should try to break the "news" the President's idiot spokestool that the concepts are distinct.

Was President Obama bron in Hawaii? Maybe. Probably.

Has it EVER been fairly proved? No.

Would it be amazingly SIMPLE to prove? Yes.

So rather than deflection all the time, the idiot President OUGHT to just release his long form birth certificate.

Gibbs, as usual, is a bumbling moron. It hasn't been "proven ad nauseum," since it has never been fairly proved at all.

It has been CLAIMED ad nauseum, however. Someone should try to break the "news" the President's idiot spokestool that the concepts are distinct.

So rather than deflection all the time, the idiot President OUGHT to just release his long form birth certificate.

Maybe I missed your response to this question - maybe I asked in another one of these threads, but can you give us the legal definition of "prima facie evidence?"

Thanks...

Maybe I missed your response to this question - maybe I asked in another one of these threads, but can you give us the legal definition of "prima facie evidence?"

Thanks...

Not what you apparently seem to think it means.

A prima facie case is one which has at least one piece of evidence to support each required element.

I suspect that what you have in mind is something else. You seem to be laboring under the misapprehension that if the COLB were offered as evidence, in some legal proceeding, as proof of the matters it purports to assert, it would (standing alone, if unrebutted) satisfy the test of "legally suffficient evidence" to support a verdict.

But it wouldn't ever "go in" as evidence without a good old-fashioned series of questions to test its validity. And one of the first things that would be learned about such PURPORTED documents is that they are NOT necessarily free from errors. Hawaii, itself, admits as much. I addressed this in one of my earlier posts, responsive to DiveCon, citing a piece in The American Thinker. You should take alook.

The CONTRARY evidence would further cast doubt upon the validity of the information contained within the COLB.

If you are trying to argue that the COLB qualifies as SOME evidence for the proposition that President Obama is a NBC, I actually agree with you. But that's not the same thing as the contention that it qualifies as conclusive evidence. In light of all the open questions -- and the availability of the BEST EVIDENCE, which is the actual so-called "vault" copy of the Birth CertifICATE -- the COLB is simply not reliable enough to conclusively prove diddly freaking dog a this point.

State officials in Hawaii on Monday said they have once again checked and confirmed that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen, and therefore meets a key constitutional requirement for being president.

ROFLMNAO...

And you believe them!!!

They are HAWAIIANS! Hawaiians can't be trusted. That's why we took them over.

So-called "birthers" — who claim Obama is ineligible to be president because, they argue, he was actually born outside the United States
They would be wrong. Even if President Obama were born on freakin MARS, he would still be a natural born citizen of the United States, because of his mother's status as a natural born citizen. This was ruled on by the SCOTUS in the freakin 1800s. If the birthers can somehow prove his mother wasn't a natural born citizen, AND President Obama was born in a foreign land, THEN they might have something.

Until then, they got nothing. Which means they will never have anything, because his mother's status IS certain.

No.

They would then be demanding to see his mother's birth certificate.

So-called "birthers" — who claim Obama is ineligible to be president because, they argue, he was actually born outside the United States
They would be wrong. Even if President Obama were born on freakin MARS, he would still be a natural born citizen of the United States, because of his mother's status as a natural born citizen. This was ruled on by the SCOTUS in the freakin 1800s. If the birthers can somehow prove his mother wasn't a natural born citizen, AND President Obama was born in a foreign land, THEN they might have something.

Until then, they got nothing. Which means they will never have anything, because his mother's status IS certain.

Then please explain why my brother and myself had to become "naturalized" citizens when we were born abroad on American soil to American parents while our father served in the American military?

The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth. The Certificate of Live Birth generally has more information which is useful for genealogical purposes as compared to the Certification of Live Birth which is a computer-generated printout that provides specific details of a person’s birth. Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.

Applying for Hawaiian Home Lands — Department of Hawaiian Home Lands

You people are never going to see the original.

The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth. The Certificate of Live Birth generally has more information which is useful for genealogical purposes as compared to the Certification of Live Birth which is a computer-generated printout that provides specific details of a person’s birth. Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.

Obama had one. Obama could still get it or at least a verified photocopy of the original.

Obama had one. Obama could still get it or at least a verified photocopy of the original.

His mother had a copy. That doesn't mean he does.

How do you propose he get a copy if the state ONLY issues COLB?

Then please explain why my brother and myself had to become "naturalized" citizens when we were born abroad on American soil to American parents while our father served in the American military?

Because someone fucked up and made you do that even though you didn't really need to.

His mother had a copy. That doesn't mean he does.

How do you propose he get a copy if the state ONLY issues COLB?

the State does NOT only issue COLBS. You misunderstand the language of the law you are quoting. That's all.

As a matter of fact, it has already been noted that for the Hawaiian Homestead purposes (which requires more than just proof of Hawaiian birth, but proof of lineage), the preference expressed BY the State of Hawaii is to submit the BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

How are the assclowns who claim to be looking at the BIRTH CERTIFICATE doing that? It exists.

You cannot possibly believe that the person who happens to be the President of the United States would get his request for production of a photocopy of his own Birth Certificate denied, do you?

the State does NOT only issue COLBS. You misunderstand the language of the law you are quoting. That's all.
the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth

Please explain how that statement can be misunderstood.

As a matter of fact, it has already been noted that for the Hawaiian Homestead purposes (which requires more than just proof of Hawaiian birth, but proof of lineage), the preference expressed BY the State of Hawaii is to submit the BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
That is their preference. So please read this again.

Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.

How are the assclowns who claim to be looking at the BIRTH CERTIFICATE doing that? It exists.
The original vital records exist. The director of the Hawaii DOH has stated this as fact. Twice. That does not necessarily mean there is an actual paper copy of a birth certificate residing at the DOH. And regardless, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth.

You cannot possibly believe that the person who happens to be the President of the United States would get his request for production of a photocopy of his own Birth Certificate denied, do you?
Are you suggesting they break the law? Are you suggesting that the President has the authority to override state officials and state law in such a matter? Just curious. You being all concerned about the Constitution and stuff.

Bottom line. In order to see President Obama's Certificate of Live Birth, Hawaii is going to have to change their law to allow that. And because of all the noise by the birthers over this, if Hawaii were to do so, wouldn't that come perilously close (at least in spirit) to a bill of attainder?

Forum List

Back