Have you seen who will be playing the next 007 ?

I could deal with a woman, but an ugly black woman ? Really ? WTF are they thinking ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean you could deal with a ugly white woman. What a racist POS.

If they had cast an ugly white woman, I would have said "she's an ugly white woman".

They didn't, they have cast an ugly black woman, so I called her an "ugly black woman".

See how that works ?

If they had cast an ugly white woman, I would have said "she's an ugly white woman".

They didn't, they have cast an ugly black woman, so I called her an "ugly black woman".

See how that works ?

You think this woman is unattractive?

upload_2019-7-17_5-44-25.jpeg

You'd think women and/or minorities would be insulted that so few studios can come up with original ideas for them and instead plant them into an existing franchise by replacing some white guy.

Women and minorities in my family and extended sure are. At least most of them.

What, can't these people carry an original freakin' movie? I didn't see a problem with Black Panther or Captain Marvel, two hugely successful blockbusters.

Please stop lowering expectations about women and minorities to soothe your weird guilt issues. They don't need your fucking "help".

Last edited:
You'd think women and/or minorities would be insulted that so few studios can come up with original ideas for them and instead plant them into an existing franchise.

Women and minorities in my family and extended sure are. At least most of them.

What, can't these people carry an original freakin' movie? I didn't see a problem with Black Panther or Captain Marvel.

Please stop lowering expectations about women and minorities to soothe your weird guilt issues. They don't need your fucking "help".

Existing franchises make money. New ideas, it's kind of a crap shoot.

Let's not forget, she not playing "James Bond", she's playing "007"

Well considering that Bond was pretty much fiction it is nothing short of fiction to believe that anyone would be interested in bedding someone that ugly. So I am going to guess they are cutting out any mention of sex.
That’s what makes it work. Any woman could get laid just about anytime but for men it takes a special trait. Like Bond.
This woman is so unattractive she needs that special trait.
What made 007 work was the fantasy. The fantasy intrigue. The fantasy weapons. The fantasy sex.
There is such thing as too much fantasy. They can't sell sex in the movie unless someone thinks that sex between her and a short, bald, single tooth ugly guy is charming. For her to be involved with a leading man type is either too much fantasy or he might have been locked away since he was just entering puberty and is extremely desperate.

See how that works ?

View attachment 269678
I suppose if someone were falling down drunk she might be attractive.
Nice clothing does not make someone attractive. It may help but it does not change appearance. Consider that this is all the better a makeup artist could do.

I could deal with a woman, but an ugly black woman ? Really ? WTF are they thinking ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean you could deal with a ugly white woman. What a racist POS.

See how that works ?

Had it been an ugly white woman this wouldn't even be a thread, I know how it works.

See how that works ?

View attachment 269678
She’s unattractive; but considering the trash you love to hang with, I’m shocked you haven’t started a lust thread dedicated to Whoopi Goldberg.

She’s unattractive; but considering the trash you love to hang with, I’m shocked you haven’t started a lust thread dedicated to Whoopi Goldberg.

Hey, the KKKLeaners called.... your Robes won't be ready by Saturday, they still can't get the yellow stains out where you peed yourself when you saw some black people.
I have an idea...why don’t you post 3 Black women you find attractive and we’ll decide whether or not you’re gay?

See how that works ?

View attachment 269678
She is extremely ugly with her lumpy shaved head. Not to mention fat. There is a picture of her wearing a silver dress, a little bit see through. You can see her SPANX! They are the thigh to bra style to suck in the flab.

Forum List

Back