Have you seen who will be playing the next 007 ?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Please god, take me tonight, this place has gone completely mad.

puke.gif

lashana-lynch-blue-z.jpg

Lashana Lynch's style: This Bond star has killer fashion credentials and here's the proof
Make way for Lashana Lynch…
July 16, 2019 - 17:11 BST Leanne Bayley

Lashana Lynch's style: This Bond star has killer fashion credentials and here's the proof

I could deal with a woman, but an ugly black woman ? Really ? WTF are they thinking ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

puke.gif

lashana-lynch-blue-z.jpg

I first noticed the trend with Ghost Busters, then the new Star Trek series (still havent seen it), and now this! Is she gonna be a lesbian with all the usual Bond girls?

Last edited:

puke.gif

lashana-lynch-blue-z.jpg

I first noticed the trend with Ghost Busters, then 5he new Star Trek series (still havent seen it), and now this! Is she gonna be a lesbian with all 5he usual Bond girls?

Speaking of, have you watched any of the new episodes of 'Lost in Space'

It absolutely wreaks of feminism, and two beta-males.

puke.gif

lashana-lynch-blue-z.jpg

Loving how this is making CRCs lose their shit.....other than that, just another 007....how many does that make now?
Lesbos wouldn't understand

Well considering that Bond was pretty much fiction it is nothing short of fiction to believe that anyone would be interested in bedding someone that ugly. So I am going to guess they are cutting out any mention of sex.

The Hollywood liberals have ruined entertainment.

The original 3 Charlie's Angels were hot.

Now they've gone politically correct and casted actresses to make the immigrant population happy.

This is saying goodbye to an old friend. Unless they treat it like they did the 007 movie by Woody Allen and ignore it.

puke.gif

lashana-lynch-blue-z.jpg

The most recent thing I've read confirmed that Daniel Craig has signed on and will again, star as James Bond. I suspect this person will be a Bond girl. However, Naomie Harris, who has been recently playing Moneypenny, is far prettier.

puke.gif

lashana-lynch-blue-z.jpg

Loving how this is making CRCs lose their shit.....other than that, just another 007....how many does that make now?
Lesbos wouldn't understand
I understand quite well...and that makes it all the more hysterically funny! :auiqs.jpg:

I could deal with a woman, but an ugly black woman ? Really ? WTF are they thinking ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were thinking, "White folks don't go to the movies because of all the black kids rioting in theaters, so let's go in a different direction...."

puke.gif

lashana-lynch-blue-z.jpg

007 is known to be a man's role. It will not seem right for a woman to play that role. They could of have taken one of the Bond's women character of the past, and make her to be a star of the show and call her agent 99. And have her to rescue 007 from the evil Soros. But it wouldn't look right for a woman to play a role that everyone has known for years that the character is a man.This movie is going to be a big flop because of there is no originality.. Like the show called Maude. That branched off from the show All in the family. It became a success But they are trying their best to get the public to not identify each other by their gender. They had tried that before back in the 70's, telling people that it was okay to have sex with anyone. Even with the same sex, and they were trying to move on down the line to animals and children. Telling people that you don't have to be committed to anyone.

Ghostbusters producer reveals the REAL reason all-female remake wasn't 'a larger hit'

Well considering that Bond was pretty much fiction it is nothing short of fiction to believe that anyone would be interested in bedding someone that ugly. So I am going to guess they are cutting out any mention of sex.
That’s what makes it work. Any woman could get laid just about anytime but for men it takes a special trait. Like Bond.
This woman is so unattractive she needs that special trait.

Forum List

Back