Zone1 Have You Seen Ghosts?

ScorpioRising007

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2015
For those more religous/ spirital out there have you seen ghosts?

I have. I have seen ghosts at houses I visited that were claimed to be haunted. I have seen ghosts in the houses I have lived. I have heard voices talking to me sometimes. I have had visions. I found my future wife through prayer. I prayed to God to find a wife and in a dream God told me who my wife would be and she would work with me. I also was told that I would find a wife soon when I visited a Tarot card reader/ psychic and low and behold I did and got married.

I have seen ghosts while awake concious, while asleep, and while meditating. As a hobby I go looking for them at haunted houses, forests, jails, old hotels, places people say they saw them. I have been touched by a ghost before and have had them speak to me before. I hear voices sometimes talking telling me to do things. I can hear ghosts talk to me sometimes.

As a kid I would turn off the lights and stare at mirrors and I could see ghosts inside those mirrors.

For those more religous/ spirital out there have you seen ghosts?

I have. I have seen ghosts at houses I visited that were claimed to be haunted. I have seen ghosts in the houses I have lived. I have heard voices talking to me sometimes. I have had visions. I found my future wife through prayer. I prayed to God to find a wife and in a dream God told me who my wife would be and she would work with me. I also was told that I would find a wife soon when I visited a Tarot card reader/ psychic and low and behold I did and got married.

I have seen ghosts while awake concious, while asleep, and while meditating. As a hobby I go looking for them at haunted houses, forests, jails, old hotels, places people say they saw them. I have been touched by a ghost before and have had them speak to me before. I hear voices sometimes talking telling me to do things. I can hear ghosts talk to me sometimes.

As a kid I would turn off the lights and stare at mirrors and I could see ghosts inside those mirrors.

i'm -

56002.jpg

not surprised ... might consider not looking in the mirror and the issue might go away.

No ghosts but I have seen things that weren't really there, as plain and clear as I have ever seen anything. "Oh, you're just seeing things" has a whole new meaning in my life.

I saw them as a kid in the dark, basements, my room, mirrors, forests. As an adult I started seeing them again when I joined magic groups. Doing rituals, meditation. Also when I studied different philosophies and learned to open my mind to become more open minded.

Forum List

Back