Have you golfed 119 times in one year?

I don't care if Boehner play one round of golf or 1000 rounds of golf a year. What I do care about is that fact that he cares far more about partisan politics than he cares about the state of this nation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaYVf4J1zus&NR=1]YouTube - BOEHNER: $250k on Golf, $0 for Unemployed & Raise Retirement Age[/ame]

Screen-shot-2010-09-18-at-11.43.41-PM.png

3 REP. JOHN BOEHNER (Ohio's 8th District)
INDEX: 4.8 AGE: 55
FIRST ELECTED: 1990
CREDENTIALS: Chairman, Education and the Workforce; Vice Chairman, Committee on
Agriculture. Arrived in D.C. as member of reform-minded "Gang of Seven" after six years in
Ohio Legislature and small-business career
Before Phil Mickelson arrived on the world golf scene, Boehner played the game left-handed.
Then in his mid-20s his friends got him to switch to the other side of the ball. He still putts
left-handed and plays 100-plus rounds a year; more of them at his Ohio club than at Burning
Tree in Bethesda, Md. His annual "Boehner Birdie Hunt" raises money for his campaign. "If
you're going to ask people to give you money, why not let them enjoy themselves?" Boehner
doesn't play favorites and insists he won't discriminate against a lobbyist who's a nongolfer.
"But if someone I've gotten to know on the golf course comes into my office with a good
argument, I tend to want to listen,"
he says.

LINK

3 REP. JOHN BOEHNER (Ohio's 8th District)
INDEX: 4.8 AGE: 55
FIRST ELECTED: 1990
CREDENTIALS: Chairman, Education and the Workforce; Vice Chairman, Committee on
Agriculture. Arrived in D.C. as member of reform-minded "Gang of Seven" after six years in
Ohio Legislature and small-business career
Before Phil Mickelson arrived on the world golf scene, Boehner played the game left-handed.
Then in his mid-20s his friends got him to switch to the other side of the ball. He still putts
left-handed and plays 100-plus rounds a year; more of them at his Ohio club than at Burning
Tree in Bethesda, Md. His annual "Boehner Birdie Hunt" raises money for his campaign. "If
you're going to ask people to give you money, why not let them enjoy themselves?" Boehner
doesn't play favorites and insists he won't discriminate against a lobbyist who's a nongolfer.
"But if someone I've gotten to know on the golf course comes into my office with a good
argument, I tend to want to listen,"
he says.

LINK

Soooooooo,yet again.... where did you get the 119?

Boehner PAC splurges on golf
By: Jake Sherman
November 24, 2009 02:52 PM EDT
By all public estimations, House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) is a pretty good
golfer.
He should be, given the $82,998 his political action committee has spent on golf outings so
far this year, according to Federal Election Commission filings.
The golf events this year sponsored by Boehner’s Freedom Project political action
committee have stretched from April until October, from Florida to Ohio. And the minority
leader doesn’t hold his events at worn-out municipal courses. The most recent outing was a
$20,921.34 event at the plush Robert Trent Jones track in Gainesville, Va., an
invitation-only private club that was once also home to the Professional Golfers
Association's President’s Cup.
The highest expenditure was a September event at the Jack Nicklaus-designed Muirfield
Village Golf Club in Dublin, Ohio. The Freedom Project spent $29,501.20 for an event on
the course, which hosts the annual PGA Memorial Tournament.
Another favorite of Boehner’s PAC seems to be the Ritz-Carlton in Naples, Fla., where the
committee spent more than $30,000 in April and May. The Tiburon Golf Course, a 36-hole
course at the hotel, also hosts a professional tournament each year.

*snip*

LINK

Soooooooo, once again.... Where did you get the 119?

I guess it's just too complicated of a question for you. The simplest things seem to completely baffle the left.

Last edited:
I'm sure that's how you remember it, but nobody on the Left bitched about Bush playing golf. We pointed out that HE LIED about playing golf.

"It's not about the affair with Monica, it's about Clinton LYING ABOUT IT" is the wingnut meme. You don't like it when it's turned around and used against Bush.

Yup - pathetic.

lol. Talk about revising history!

You guys did complain about Bush lying. Funny thing is you never bothered proving it. Even with the policy levels.

This is the first I've ever heard about Bush lying about playing golf. Could you tell me when he did this?

Bush Lied About Giving Up Golf: Video Proof

John Boehner did.

Ready.

Set.

Justify!

Why would I want to justify that.

Maybe him and Obama should start a golf team...who cares if the Office of the President has way more responsibility than the senator.....they could maybe reach across the aisle with some good golf.

I hope you understand pointing to bad behavior doesn't justify other bad behavior.

John Boehner did.

Ready.

Set.

Justify!

Maybe him and Obama should start a golf team...who cares if the Office of the President has way more responsibility than the senator.....they could maybe reach across the aisle with some good golf.

I hope you understand pointing to bad behavior doesn't justify other bad behavior.
Boehner is not a senator.

John Boehner did.

Ready.

Set.

Justify!

Boehner is not a senator.

Yeah I know, my error.

The point still stands. You agree with my statement other than that right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j87k1j4CpOw]YouTube - Barack Obama drains 3-point jumper on first try in Kuwait[/ame]

Forum List

Back