Have you golfed 119 times in one year?

you mean there are fuckwits just like you on the other side?

color me shocked.

casablanca145.jpeg

shocked!

You guys really don't understand when people are pointing out your hypocrisy do you?

The only reason anyone mentions Obama golfing or going on vacation is because you guys were whining how much Bush was doing it and he's doing it much more and you're silent.

Personally, we don't care if Obama is golfing. If he is on vacation it means he cant screw up the nation.

Last edited:

You guys really don't understand when people are pointing out your hypocrisy do you?

The only reason anyone mentions Obama golfing or going on vacation is because you guys were whining how much Bush was doing it and he's doing it much more and you're silent.

Personally, we don't care if Obama is golfing. If he is on vacation it means he cant screw up the nation.

:clap2::clap2:

Barack Obama plays golf eight more times than George W Bush - Telegraph

President Barack Obama has played golf 32 times since he took office, eight more than his predecessor George W. Bush - who was mocked by the Left for his fondness for the game - did in his entire presidency.

They don't seem to understand that it's never been about golf but about their hypocrisy.

Oh I remember all the lefts rage about Bush and his golfing. This is classic Liberal Double standard in action. All these things they bitched non stop about under bush, Not just golf. Important shit like turning over people to other countries when we know they will be tortured. All that noise they made under Bush and now they are dead silent.

It is pathetic.

I've noticed people in general just dont recognize when someone is pointing out hypocrisy. They just refuse to see what the real issue is. So I am not sure there is much point doing it.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I've noticed people in general just dont recognize when someone is pointing out hypocrisy. They just refuse to see what the real issue is. So I am not sure there is much point doing it.

In order for them to be able to see it. They would have to be able to admit they are capable of having a flaw. There in lies the problem.

John Boehner did.

Ready.

Set.

Justify!

He deserves it, saying no all those times has to stress the poor guy out..

He's so cerebral and he works so hard making tanning appts., attending Happy Hour meetings, etc..

A Con's work is never done, <sigh>.

So that's why he spends so much time in tanning booths. He wants to have the Tiger Woods look.

How dare any politician play golf while the country is having so many problems?

That is not what we pay them to do

Boehner should be ashamed

He golfs more than most teens masturbate. Perhaps O'Donnell ought to be recommending country clubs.

They don't seem to understand that it's never been about golf but about their hypocrisy.

Oh I remember all the lefts rage about Bush and his golfing. This is classic Liberal Double standard in action. All these things they bitched non stop about under bush, Not just golf. Important shit like turning over people to other countries when we know they will be tortured. All that noise they made under Bush and now they are dead silent.

It is pathetic.

I'm sure that's how you remember it, but nobody on the Left bitched about Bush playing golf. We pointed out that HE LIED about playing golf.

"It's not about the affair with Monica, it's about Clinton LYING ABOUT IT" is the wingnut meme. You don't like it when it's turned around and used against Bush.

Yup - pathetic.

Forum List

Back