Have you golfed 119 times in one year?

How dare any politician play golf while the country is having so many problems?

That is not what we pay them to do

Boehner should be ashamed

Got ya. Boehner, bad. But Obama can do whatever the heck he wants.

Maybe if you stopped relying on politicians and actually got off your ass to fix your own problems youd have alot less to complain about.

I'm not much of a Golfer so i haven't. But since you're demanding justification,i will just say that Boehner is not the President. Boehner also didn't receive the most cash from BP and then Golf his way through a national calamity. Also it was you Hopey Changey wankers who were the ones always ranting & raving about Bush taking Vacations and Golfing. So the burden is on you wankers to do the justifying. Seriously,how many Vacations and rounds of Golf is your guy up to at this point? When or if Boehner becomes President,we can then start arguing about these types of issues. Till then i will just take your spin as being just more excuses and deflection for your guy's disastrous reign. Nuff said.

I'm sure that's how you remember it, but nobody on the Left bitched about Bush playing golf. We pointed out that HE LIED about playing golf.

"It's not about the affair with Monica, it's about Clinton LYING ABOUT IT" is the wingnut meme. You don't like it when it's turned around and used against Bush.

Yup - pathetic.

lol. Talk about revising history!

You guys did complain about Bush lying. Funny thing is you never bothered proving it. Even with the policy levels.

This is the first I've ever heard about Bush lying about playing golf. Could you tell me when he did this?

i have. is it important?
Really? Honestly? You do realize that that's fully ONE THIRD OF A YEAR?

Do you realize that you are using Dante as a souce for the 119?

What a fool you are.

I have already posted actual numbers on how many times he golfed. As of a short time ago it was 32 times. Which is not a huge amount. But is 8 times more than Bush did in 2 terms, and the left loved to Bash Bush for how much he golfed but are silent as their darling eclipses him in less than 2 years.

So for sure he does 2 things much more than Bush. Spend money and Golf.

They don't seem to understand that it's never been about golf but about their hypocrisy.

Oh I remember all the lefts rage about Bush and his golfing. This is classic Liberal Double standard in action. All these things they bitched non stop about under bush, Not just golf. Important shit like turning over people to other countries when we know they will be tortured. All that noise they made under Bush and now they are dead silent.

It is pathetic.

I'm sure that's how you remember it, but nobody on the Left bitched about Bush playing golf. We pointed out that HE LIED about playing golf.

"It's not about the affair with Monica, it's about Clinton LYING ABOUT IT" is the wingnut meme. You don't like it when it's turned around and used against Bush.

Yup - pathetic.

People like you are disgusting dude. Just because you completely revise history does not make it true. Liberals constantly complained he was "off playing golf while we are at war" now while we are still at war, and Millions struggle to pay their bills. Obama has already golfed 8 more times in 2 years than Bush did in 8, and you guys say nothing.

Hypocrisy to the extreme.

How dare any politician play golf while the country is having so many problems?

That is not what we pay them to do

Boehner should be ashamed

Got ya. Boehner, bad. But Obama can do whatever the heck he wants.

Maybe if you stopped relying on politicians and actually got off your ass to fix your own problems youd have alot less to complain about.

Who do these guys think they are? We pay them good money and they go off and play golf?

They should both have the common sense not to play golf until each and every one of our countries problems are solved

Then they can go play

What a tool. The OP is carrying out the Alinsky tactic of personalizing Boehner for Obama. In reality, Boehner is a self-made man who grew up in a very modest environment.

Democrats have started a BeatBoehner.com website that claims he spent $1 million on "luxury hotels, exclusive golf resorts and gourmet dining for himself and his fat-cat contributors". On the I-75 freeway outside Cincinnati, a huge poster showing a tanned Mr Boehner playing golf accuses him of teeing off 119 times in a year.

Yet Mr Boehner's life story is the type of classic up-by-the-bootstraps tale of the American Dream that can put a tear in a voter's eye. As his story becomes better known, the Democrats could even be drawing favourable attention upon him. Right now, most Americans have never heard of Mr Boehner, and fewer still can pronounce his name, which rhymes with Rayner. The alleged elitist country club Republican is an Ohio Congressman who grew up in near poverty.

His sister Lynda Meineke, who is 51, is a waitress and bar tender at Andy's Cafe in Carthage, Ohio, a family business that was founded by their grandfather Andy Boehner in 1938. As a child, one of Mr Boehner's jobs was to mop the floor.

Sitting outside the bar this week, sipping a bottle of Bud Light and smoking a cigarette, Mrs Meineke described her childhood as "cramped" but happy. "We learned how to share. If there was a toy, it wasn't just for you but for all the younger ones."

Mr Boehner, 61, is the second of 12 who grew up in a German-Irish family in Reading, Ohio, just outside Cincinnati. All but two of them still live within a few miles of each other. Two are unemployed and most of the others have blue-collar jobs.

The future Congressman started work as a janitor and took seven years to get his degree – the first in the family to do so – because he had several jobs to pay his way. He joined a plastics and packaging company, rising to president before entering local politics by being elected to the town board.

John Boehner: the second of 12 kids from Ohio who is Barack Obama's elitist target - Telegraph

Just more sad & desperate deflection coming from the Hopey Changey loons. When or if Boehner becomes President,we'll talk. Besides,it was all you Hopey Changey loons who loved to b*tch 24/7 about Bush taking Vacations and playing Golf. So now your guy is taking more Vacations and playing even more Golf than Bush yet you're blaming Boehner for this? Wow that's just pretty lame in my opinion. Ultimate Fail.

I'm waiting for the moonbats to start attacking Boehner's skin color and smoking habit.

I'm waiting for the moonbats to start attacking Boehner's skin color and smoking habit.

Yea he's got a TAN DAMMIT! OMG! The man has the audacity to have a TAN? Yea the Dems are pretty desperate at this point. They have failed miserably and even they know it. It's time for real change. Lets hope this happens in November. Time to give this Dem-led worst U.S. Congress in History the boot. Make it happen America.

In the article, his sister says that it is his natural skin color - their mother had dark olive skin.

heh

Can anyone really dislike John Boehner?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmlgwwCHof8]YouTube - Obama's "Yes We Can" or John Boehner's "Hell No, You Can't"? Who Will You Listen?[/ame]

Hell, no you can't!

The number of people living in poverty has now reached the highest level in the 50yr history of record-keeping. And the Hopey Changey nutters can only whine about Boehner's tan? Yea it's safe to say they're pretty out of touch at this point. Seriously people,give the Dems the boot in November.

The number of people living in poverty has now reached the highest level in the 50yr history of record-keeping. And the Hopey Changey nutters can only whine about Boehner's tan? Yea it's safe to say they're pretty out of touch at this point. Seriously people,give the Dems the boot in November.

What has Boehner done to help people in poverty?

Did he support loans to small business? No....he voted NO on that
Did he support medical care to those without insurance? No....he voted NO on that
Did he support the workers at GM and try to save their jobs? No....he voted NO on that
Did he support economic stimulus jobs programs? No....he voted NO on that
Did he support extending unemployment benefits? No....he voted NO on that
Minimum wage increases? No...he voted NO on that

That is why he holds a position of leadership in the Regressive Party

Last edited:
As Progressibism has resulted in persistent 9.5% unemployment, one out of seven Americans living below the poverty level, and MASSIVE DEBT, Regressivism is looking better and betterer all of the time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back