Have You Ever Wondered Why No Fox Talking Head...

has ever questioned the patriotism of nuns who cover their heads in some sort of mystical religious adherence to the inherent inferiority of females according to their faith? Me, neither. Can you say "islamaphobia?" sure, i knew you could.

54520302_2306669386020881_17524042093297664_n.jpg

No. For Catholic nuns it is a personal choice they made for themselves in joining the order. It applies only to them .

On the other hand, except where culture has secularized the practice, Muslim women are expected to comply, in many cases under threat of physical punishment.

I'm also having difficulty remembering any mass killings by Catholic terrorists, outside of the religious troubles in Ireland.

Whether leftists like it or not, it's still about the hostility and violence.

has ever questioned the patriotism of nuns who cover their heads in some sort of mystical religious adherence to the inherent inferiority of females according to their faith? Me, neither. Can you say "islamaphobia?" sure, i knew you could.

No. For Catholic nuns it is a personal choice they made for themselves in joining the order. It applies only to them .

On the other hand, except where culture has secularized the practice, Muslim women are expected to comply, in many cases under threat of physical punishment.
And happily, the nun's 'habit' of covering in ancient garb is getting a lot looser these days. However for many, if they refuse the habit, they are given the boot, so it isn't a personal choice.

Of course it's a personal choice. No one forced them to take their vows at gunpoint, twinkie.

You are going goofy on me again

In the US, Nobody can practice Sharia in their home and stone someone to death

If they are having marital problems they can choose to go to a local cleric instead of US courts

Idiot. Yes they can and they do and it is not reported many times and when it is the news is horrific.

Chicago protest against Sharia law outnumbered by counter-protesters
American Muslim Women and Domestic Violence
Islamic Law Is Alive and Well in the U.S.
Trump’s ‘Honor Killing’ Tracking System Could Exacerbate Domestic Violence
https://nypost.com/2017/05/20/middle-eastern-savagery-is-seeping-through-americas-borders/
https://www.rachelwahba.com/single-post/2017/02/16/Sharia-Law-Legal-Abuse-of-Girls-and-Women

--------------------------------------- thanks Azog , its a good video and is informative .

Notice how RW shut his Leftist mouth when presented with facts. SMH......

LOL

Evidently not
See my post 131 above

You took one paragraph out of 7 links?

NY Post is owned by Murdoch. yeah, you can cherry pick cases of illegals doing bad things, muslims, blacks, latinos in general, democrats, millennials, just like others can cherry pick so called christian families torturing and starving their kids, beating them to straighten them out as per their freaky evangelical church edicts, blowing up abortion clinics and killing people to stop legal abortion, going into black churches and yelling racist insults while killing them as they pray, going into synagogues and killing them as they pray and insulting them as they do so, going into mosques and doing the same thing. the point is, jackass, in this country ALL THOSE EXAMPLES ARE AGAINST THE LAW...and muslims are no more likely to do it than right wing evangelicals or white nationalists who love Trump. so get over your fear of muslim women who cover their head, big boy. pretend you have a set of nuts.

NY Post is owned by Murdoch. yeah, you can cherry pick cases of illegals doing bad things, muslims, blacks, latinos in general, democrats, millennials, just like others can cherry pick so called christian families torturing and starving their kids, beating them to straighten them out as per their freaky evangelical church edicts, blowing up abortion clinics and killing people to stop legal abortion, going into black churches and yelling racist insults while killing them as they pray, going into synagogues and killing them as they pray and insulting them as they do so, going into mosques and doing the same thing. the point is, jackass, in this country ALL THOSE EXAMPLES ARE AGAINST THE LAW...and muslims are no more likely to do it than right wing evangelicals or white nationalists who love Trump. so get over your fear of muslim women who cover their head, big boy. pretend you have a set of nuts.

LMAO. You don’t know what fear means either it seems. I feel Sorry for Muslim women. I dont fear them.

And happily, the nun's 'habit' of covering in ancient garb is getting a lot looser these days. However for many, if they refuse the habit, they are given the boot, so it isn't a personal choice.

Of course it's a personal choice. No one forced them to take their vows at gunpoint, twinkie.
Imagine being so stupid you quote dennis miller as if that smug jerk had a clue. and your sam adams quote, do you not get that when he wrote- "if ye love wealth more than liberty" he is describing your lord and master asshole trump, dumbass? you know, the guy who was braver than mccain because he was not afraid to dodge the draft 4 times for student deferments and once by paying off some doctor to lie about bone spurs, like a little bitch. i have no use for any religion that believes in any of the old Testament bullshit found in all 3 Abrahamic religions- Judaism, Christianity or Islam. they are all stupid and senseless. they all call for killing adulterers, killing gays, killing people who just sleep in the same bed with a menstruating female, endorse killing those who do not accept your version of God..read the goddamn Old Testament, moron, before you go off slamming Islam....the point was about muslim women in this country, who are not forced to wear a habib. or nuns, who are not forced to wear a habit. it is about assholes who work for Fox, and their viewers, and Trump, and his voters, who say muslim women in this country who cover their head are potential threats for COVERING THEIR HEADS AS PART OF THEIR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, BUT NUNS ARE OKAY, due to their being biased and bigoted and out of their mind stupid. get over it....

Imagine being so stupid you quote dennis miller as if that smug jerk had a clue. and your sam adams quote, do you not get that when he wrote- "if ye love wealth more than liberty" he is describing your lord and master asshole trump, dumbass? you know, the guy who was braver than mccain because he was not afraid to dodge the draft 4 times for student deferments and once by paying off some doctor to lie about bone spurs, like a little bitch. i have no use for any religion that believes in any of the old Testament bullshit found in all 3 Abrahamic religions- Judaism, Christianity or Islam. they are all stupid and senseless. they all call for killing adulterers, killing gays, killing people who just sleep in the same bed with a menstruating female, endorse killing those who do not accept your version of God..read the goddamn Old Testament, moron, before you go off slamming Islam....the point was about muslim women in this country, who are not forced to wear a habib. or nuns, who are not forced to wear a habit. it is about assholes who work for Fox, and their viewers, and Trump, and his voters, who say muslim women in this country who cover their head are potential threats for COVERING THEIR HEADS AS PART OF THEIR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, BUT NUNS ARE OKAY, due to their being biased and bigoted and out of their mind stupid. get over it....

Imagine being so stupid that you think "stupid" is defined as "disagreeing with me".

Don't even presume to lecture ME about what things mean, newbie, especially when you think quotes are valid or invalid according to whether or not the speaker is on your side of the political aisle. When I want "wisdom" from partisan newbie tweekos, I'll wave a Snausage over your nose and tell you to speak.

Imagine being so stupid that you think "stupid" is defined as "disagreeing with me".

Don't even presume to lecture ME about what things mean, newbie, especially when you think quotes are valid or invalid according to whether or not the speaker is on your side of the political aisle. When I want "wisdom" from partisan newbie tweekos, I'll wave a Snausage over your nose and tell you to speak.
partisan newbie tweekos. yeah, okay. no way i can argue with someone who can post something that clever. You seriously need to get over yourself, missy. Don't even presume to lecture me!! Hilarious!! this is an opinion board, snowflake. if you can't handle having your ass handed to you, don't be a dumbass trump voter. now go powder your nose and get me some coffee.

Minnesota was settled by people from Scandinavia or people with Viking blood. Now you say grow a pair of nuts. From what I see Jewish people, mostly left leaning and secular and Islamic people hold a lot of power there. Where is that warrior blood at for them. No insults intended. I ask why?

It is a personal choice for them to remain in their order or not, doofus.

--------------------------------------- thanks Azog , its a good video and is informative .

LOL

Evidently not
See my post 131 above

Minnesota was settled by people from Scandinavia or people with Viking blood. Now you say grow a pair of nuts. From what I see Jewish people, mostly left leaning and secular and Islamic people hold a lot of power there. Where is that warrior blood at for them. No insults intended. I ask why?
I would guess because Minnesotans are strong enough in their own beliefs to accept those who have different beliefs, religious wise, but similar enough politically to vote for. in short, they are mentally tough enough to not be biased and bigoted. only cowards are bigots and racists, because of their own paranoia about being "replaced." that is the main concept of neo-nazism- the white culture of different European and Caucausian majority nations are being "invaded" by faster breeding, non-whites, non-christians in many cases, funded by jews like George Soros, to immigrate to these countries and out-populate the white people and "replace" them and their culture in those countries. that is what the torch waving, nazi saluting, swastika wearing idiots in Charlottesville were chanting- "Jews will not replace us." and that is the same language the New Zealand maniac used to justify killing those muslims. And isn't it odd that trump and his coterie of cohorts use similar language when talking about "invaders" and how they want to "change our culture." or like Bowtie Carlson said, immigrants coming here make this country "dirtier."

You are comparing Nuns to Islamic women wearing burkas!!!! Nuns are of faith and have some ways, but they do not wear bombs strapped to their bodies! In fact most nuns give of themselves to help people. You must be a young azz.

It is a personal choice for them to remain in their order or not, doofus.
Your quotes at the bottom of your comments are so true....about how a man lives his life according to his own virtue, not by established law if they should conflict. and the quote about the last words of the muslim killed by the maniac in New Zealand- "Hello, brother." How sad he died and that killer is still alive.

You are comparing Nuns to Islamic women wearing burkas!!!! Nuns are of faith and have some ways, but they do not wear bombs strapped to their bodies! In fact most nuns give of themselves to help people. You must be a young azz.
read it again, or have some adult read it and explain it to you. I am not comparing nuns to muslim women in any other way, and even then just muslim women in this country WHO BY LAW DO NOT HAVE TO WEAR A HIBAB, except they BOTH DECIDED TO WEAR A RELIGIOUS BASED COVERING ON THEIR HEAD....and yet only the muslim women were identified by Pirro as possibly being a threat and somehow being unconstitutional, not the Nuns who also chose to cover their head for religious reasons. That shows bias and paranoia, name a muslim woman in this country wearing a hibab while carrying out a terrorist attack...or name one that is a threat to our constitution by wearing one...get it?

'minnesotans' are a buncha liberal unamerican dummies is what it is Jones .

'muslim' women that don't wear the [HIBAB chuckle] are Apostates and due to Western Law / USA Law are Free to not wear the [HIBAB chuckle] . Anyway , an 'imam' may cut off their nutz as punishment or 'mo' will punish them as Apostates in 'muslim' heaben Jones . [HIBAB chuckle]

'minnesota' . I grew up on the 'Iron Range' --- Masabi and many of the Finns , Swedes uop there are ready made socialist dummies Jones . As far as 'viking' blood , seems that modern day Minnesotans descended from 'vikings' have had much good blood drained from them . Also See Sweden that is seeing lots of rape and violence by imported 'muslims' in Sweden Jones .

LOL

Evidently not
See my post 131 above

I would guess because Minnesotans are strong enough in their own beliefs to accept those who have different beliefs, religious wise, but similar enough politically to vote for. in short, they are mentally tough enough to not be biased and bigoted. only cowards are bigots and racists, because of their own paranoia about being "replaced." that is the main concept of neo-nazism- the white culture of different European and Caucausian majority nations are being "invaded" by faster breeding, non-whites, non-christians in many cases, funded by jews like George Soros, to immigrate to these countries and out-populate the white people and "replace" them and their culture in those countries. that is what the torch waving, nazi saluting, swastika wearing idiots in Charlottesville were chanting- "Jews will not replace us." and that is the same language the New Zealand maniac used to justify killing those muslims. And isn't it odd that trump and his coterie of cohorts use similar language when talking about "invaders" and how they want to "change our culture." or like Bowtie Carlson said, immigrants coming here make this country "dirtier."

It is a guess. So you don’t know and I do not either but it is disturbing

LOL

Evidently not
See my post 131 above

no, it is a fact and it is not disturbing, it is cool.

no, it is a fact and it is not disturbing, it is cool.

If it were a fact your boring diatribe would not start with “I would guess“.

partisan newbie tweekos. yeah, okay. no way i can argue with someone who can post something that clever. You seriously need to get over yourself, missy. Don't even presume to lecture me!! Hilarious!! this is an opinion board, snowflake. if you can't handle having your ass handed to you, don't be a dumbass trump voter. now go powder your nose and get me some coffee.

I have no idea if you can argue at all, because so far, you haven't tried, dumbass. All you've done is prance in here and start acting like you're someone who matters, instead of some no-name mouthbreather who showed up five minutes ago and thinks he's running things.

We're already full up on ignorant, obnoxious dipshits with Trump Derangement Obsession, and we aren't taking any more applications. Feel free to check back later, Gomer.

FLUSH!

Forum List

Back