Gofundme is cracking down on anti vaccination campaigns

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
GoFundMe is cracking down on anti-vaccination campaigns
GoFundMe is one of the latest online platforms to cut off proponents of anti-vaccine related content.

This is America morons , this is forcing, this is blackmail, this is not what America does yah *****S
Dumb fks they do not want you having information to make a choice. They will make them worse than what they are now if they get away with doing this. If you think kids are dropping like flies now wait until this happens.

GoFundMe is one of the latest online platforms to cut off proponents of anti-vaccine related content.

This is America morons , this is forcing, this is blackmail, this is not what America does yah *****S
Dumb fks they do not want you having information to make a choice. They will make them worse than what they are now if they get away with doing this. If you think kids are dropping like flies now wait until this happens.
Good for GFM...you are an anti-vaxxer...move to Madagascar. It's perfect for you.

Good for GFM...you are an anti-vaxxer...move to Madagascar. It's perfect for you.
Lol
Whether anybody gets vaccinated or not it’s none of your fucking business

Lol

I'm with big government on this one. If we can eradicate Polio or whatever, let's go for it. If the anti-vaxers don't get vaccinated, they're counting on the folks taking the minimal risk of vaccinating themselves to avoid whatever disease.

Obamacare and I, we don't like freeloaders.

I would like to see the last of those anti vaccination people. But it’s just part of the censorship. Gofundme long ago cut off fundraising for non leftists. Patreon as well. It’s part of the coup to defund opponents.

Lol

I'm with big government on this one. If we can eradicate Polio or whatever, let's go for it. If the anti-vaxers don't get vaccinated, they're counting on the folks taking the minimal risk of vaccinating themselves to avoid whatever disease.

Millions of Americans cannot survive vaccines

What will you do when the next polio epidemic hits?

After suffering so many of those diseases whatever the anti vaxxer has to say is sickening. I knew an anti vaxxer that lost three puppies to parvo. She still refused the vaccine. I just stopped having anything to do with her.

Have a bourbon. I had both the Salk and Sabin vaccines.

Lol

Millions of Americans cannot survive vaccines

You're still in the lead of the dumbest person to have ever posted on the USMB. Your lies are so far fetched only another mental challenged person like you will believe anything you post.

I think the anti-vax movement is wrong.

However, I don't think Silicon Valley should be using its power to censor people they don't agree with.

However, I don't think Silicon Valley should be using its power to censor people they don't agree with.

So big government needs to step in and force gofundme to do certain things with their property?

Its kind of like the bakers and the homesexuals.

GENERALLY if we can declare Facebook or Google a monopoly I'm open to forcing them to do certain things.

Companies, corporations especially, are given birth by a big government contract so I'm generally in favor of making baking companies bake cakes. Not like I'm making this guy or that guy do it, the company is its own entity.

SO, this is a deep subject I'll ride both sides of for right now.

So big government needs to step in and force gofundme to do certain things with their property?

Its kind of like the bakers and the homesexuals.

GENERALLY if we can declare Facebook or Google a monopoly I'm open to forcing them to do certain things.

Companies, corporations especially, are given birth by a big government contract so I'm generally in favor of making baking companies bake cakes. Not like I'm making this guy or that guy do it, the company is its own entity.

SO, this is a deep subject I'll ride both sides of for right now.
I agree that Silicon Valley corporations are within their First Amendment rights to censor people they disagree with.

I just said they shouldn't.

Government should not step in.

I dunno but drink up SUCKA take ten hope you can walk when it's all said and done esp., once you stupid fks FORCE it lmfao. You dumb ass ain't seen nothing yet, Your going to wish you listened to us and believed us when these liars

big pharma assholes get done with you vaccines dummies. OMFG LMFAO!!
upload_2019-3-22_22-31-45.png

upload_2019-3-22_22-29-1.png

Polio Vaccines Now The #1 Cause of Polio Paralysis
1 Cono J, Alexander LN (2002). “Chapter 10: Poliomyelitis” (PDF). Vaccine-Preventable Disease Surveillance Manual.
2 GPEI-Polio Now
3Strebel PM, Sutter RW, Cochi SL, et al. Epidemiology of poliomyelitis in the United States one decade after the last reported case of indigenous wild virus-associated disease. Clin Infect Dis 1992;14:568-79.

GAVI (Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunizations) Blamed for Recommending Untested Polio Vaccines

upload_2019-3-22_22-35-15.png

Flip side of India's polio success story - Country needs to pencil strategy to fight infection triggered by vaccine itself, say experts

I WONT GET POLIO , but you will

56:40: Vaccine-preventable diseases have been used as biological warfare. At one time, Spain inoculated children with smallpox directly before putting them on a ship en route to South America. As planned, the children developed pustules just as they were disembarking in the new country, allowing them to unwittingly transmit smallpox to a population who had never been exposed to the disease before, creating mass death.

1:05:20: The lie of mercury-free vaccines: There is still thimerosal (mercury) in “mercury-free” vaccines, but it is not required to be on the labels, because it’s simply part of the manufacturing process and not added as a separate ingredient.

Read more: Home

Monitoring the Planned Poisoning of Humanity - Chemtrails | Geoengineering | Vaccines | Population Control

Lol

What these dumbasses don't get is once these are forced the vaccines companies will put ANYTHING inn them watch the kids drop over like flies, watch these stupid fuckers get shit they never heard of.

These idiots search no further thank their Dr.'s mouth............... having no clue that dumb fk was sold the wrong information as well and many are coming forward now realizing it.

MSM takes the ANTI VAX movement and LIES they are not against vaccines we are against being " FORCED" if stupid fks want to drink the shit that's their business but these weak ass stupid fkn retards best stay the fk out of our bodies. Nobody has the right to force anybody and that's what the leftist douches want.

IF YOUR SHITTY VACCINES WORKS . SO WELL WTF DO OTHERS NEED VACCINATED FOR.
IT IS PROVEN VACCINES SPREAD THE DISEASES CDC ADMITS THE FK SHIT
WHY ARE PRO VAXXES SO GAWD DAM FUCKEN STUPID!!
56:40: Vaccine-preventable diseases have been used as biological warfare. At one time, Spain inoculated children with smallpox directly before putting them on a ship en route to South America. As planned, the children developed pustules just as they were disembarking in the new country, allowing them to unwittingly transmit smallpox to a population who had never been exposed to the disease before, creating mass death.

1:05:20: The lie of mercury-free vaccines: There is still thimerosal (mercury) in “mercury-free” vaccines, but it is not required to be on the labels, because it’s simply part of the manufacturing process and not added as a separate ingredient.

Monitoring the Planned Poisoning of Humanity - Chemtrails | Geoengineering | Vaccines | Population Control

ALL EXISTING FDA VACCINE APPROVALS ILLEGAL FDA VIOLATING 1986 LAW FOR OVER 30 YEARS

REMEMBER: ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR PROVED IT: FDA HAS KNOWINGLY FAILED TO OBEY THE VAX SAFETY LAW SINCE 1986
WHILE TELLING US THE BIG LIE: VACCINES ARE “SAFE AND EFFECTIVE” [SIC] (Read more…)

Further Information: Kent Heckenlively JD – [email protected]
Ralph Fucetola JD – [email protected]

upload_2019-3-22_22-47-20.png

All Vaccines Violate US Law FDA MUST Pull Them NOW - Monitoring the Planned Poisoning of Humanity

You mean you're anti-choice?

I thought Leftists didn't like men telling women what to do with their bodies.

MSM takes the ANTI VAX movement and LIES they are not against vaccines we are against being " FORCED" if stupid fks want to drink the shit that's their business but these weak ass stupid fkn retards best stay the fk out of our bodies. Nobody has the right to force anybody and that's what the leftist douches want.

IF YOUR SHITTY VACCINES WORKS . SO WELL WTF DO OTHERS NEED VACCINATED FOR.
IT IS PROVEN VACCINES SPREAD THE DISEASES CDC ADMITS THE FK SHIT
WHY ARE PRO VAXXES SO GAWD DAM FUCKEN STUPID!!

ALL EXISTING FDA VACCINE APPROVALS ILLEGAL FDA VIOLATING 1986 LAW FOR OVER 30 YEARS

REMEMBER: ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR PROVED IT: FDA HAS KNOWINGLY FAILED TO OBEY THE VAX SAFETY LAW SINCE 1986
WHILE TELLING US THE BIG LIE: VACCINES ARE “SAFE AND EFFECTIVE” [SIC] (Read more…)

Further Information: Kent Heckenlively JD – [email protected]
Ralph Fucetola JD – [email protected]

View attachment 251741

All Vaccines Violate US Law FDA MUST Pull Them NOW - Monitoring the Planned Poisoning of Humanity

I wish there was a vaccine for anti-vaxxers minds bc this crap is driving you CRAZY man. The F bombs are increasing by the day. It's driving you crazy. Hard to watch

Forum List

Back