Have You Ever Wondered Why No Fox Talking Head...

And happily, the nun's 'habit' of covering in ancient garb is getting a lot looser these days. However for many, if they refuse the habit, they are given the boot, so it isn't a personal choice.
It is a personal choice for them to remain in their order or not, doofus.

It's a personal choice for them to JOIN their order or not. Bullpucky seems to think these women are choosing orders at random, without knowing a thing about them, and then getting through years of novitiate without ever being aware of the order's dress code, which is sprung on them as a "surprise!" when they finally take their vows.

I think I can safely say they knew well beforehand whether or not their chosen order wore a habit, and "refusing" it and being "given the boot" isn't an issue that ever comes up.

has ever questioned the patriotism of nuns who cover their heads in some sort of mystical religious adherence to the inherent inferiority of females according to their faith? Me, neither. Can you say "islamaphobia?" sure, i knew you could.

54520302_2306669386020881_17524042093297664_n.jpg
Because nuns are not muslim....and catholics have not carried out any terrorist attacks .....its really not hard.....
so no nun has ever killed anybody? according to your "reasoning," if one nun does something bad, all are bad and all must be feared and hated. dumbass. out of about a billion or so muslims in the world, maybe 50,000 have ever or would ever commit a terrorist attack, and very few of that 50,000 are women, and a tiny percentage of that might be living here. since I was talking about muslim women here, the same way dumbass Judge Pirro and asshole bigot liar Trump were, then you clownish trump stooges should have made the connection....
I am not an islamophobe -- but what I am is a realist...

And the majority of the western civilization identifies more with catholics than muslims....

So therefore, it is far more easier to apply NEGATIVE blanket statements to a demographic that you are not a part of or identify with.....

The fact that you act shocked by this is what I am going to keep mocking you for...

My issue is the word “phobia”. What Leftist bullshit is this? I neither fear nor cower to Islam. Fact is in every mostly Islamic country women are treated as 2nd class citizens, they hate dogs and apostasy is punishable by death as is being gay. Not exactly modern values.

Seems conservatives have a phobia about something as inane as a hijab

Prove it. Phobia means FEAR. I dislike You but I do not fear you whatsoever. Stop posting lies.
it does not mean fear, exclusively. it also means hate, as in homophobia. do you really think, if think is what dirt clods like you do, that homophobic goons are afraid of gays, not just intensely dislike them? no wonder you are a trump stooge!! you are too stupid NOT to be one.

You should perhaps respect the choice of conservative if you do not like you can leave this forum is more conservative than leftist - that's why I'm here, I'm sick and tired of sissy leftists in France
you should perhaps blow it out your ass. be a dumbass trump stooge if you want, but don't try to tell people with measurable IQs who do vote for or support. get it?

Good Bye, à jamais

giphy9.gif

Seems conservatives have a phobia about something as inane as a hijab

Prove it. Phobia means FEAR. I dislike You but I do not fear you whatsoever. Stop posting lies.
it does not mean fear, exclusively. it also means hate, as in homophobia. do you really think, if think is what dirt clods like you do, that homophobic goons are afraid of gays, not just intensely dislike them? no wonder you are a trump stooge!! you are too stupid NOT to be one.

You should perhaps respect the choice of conservative if you do not like you can leave this forum is more conservative than leftist - that's why I'm here, I'm sick and tired of sissy leftists in France
you should perhaps blow it out your ass. be a dumbass trump stooge if you want, but don't try to tell people with measurable IQs who do vote for or support. get it?

Good Bye, à jamais

View attachment 256861
Hi Dalia! Glad to see you're still around!

Do you have any information on who's behind the church arson and vandalism? Of course I "know", but it seems France wants to keep that information from us. Do you have any sources?

has ever questioned the patriotism of nuns who cover their heads in some sort of mystical religious adherence to the inherent inferiority of females according to their faith? Me, neither. Can you say "islamaphobia?" sure, i knew you could.

So we have a newbie with an avatar of Jesus cradling a dinosaur. Nice touch
That's ok. He was there when He made the dinosaur. Or do the tards think dinosaurs are a myth too?

Good Bye, à jamais

View attachment 256861

Do you have any information on who's behind the church arson and vandalism? Of course I "know", but it seems France wants to keep that information from us. Do you have any sources?
Hello Death Angel, France like Always is keeping the information from us...here some links about what is going on with the churches in France.

Anger as France sees 10 Catholic churches attacked in ONE week - 'God will forgive, NOT ME

France jails 'jihadist' woman (22) accused over foiled 2016 terror attack in Paris
In French.

Notre-Dame : après l'incendie, "rien n'est fini" selon l'ex-architecte en chef

It's called a habit...

Good Bye, à jamais

View attachment 256861

Hello Death Angel, France like Always is keeping the information from us...here some links about what is going on with the churches in France.

Anger as France sees 10 Catholic churches attacked in ONE week - 'God will forgive, NOT ME

France jails 'jihadist' woman (22) accused over foiled 2016 terror attack in Paris
In French.

Notre-Dame : après l'incendie, "rien n'est fini" selon l'ex-architecte en chef
Yes. From here in the States it seems they refuse to provide necessary information. Our media does it too, but not to the same degree.

Most people know who is behind the burnings and vandalism, but government and media dont want the people to know.

Death Angel in the French link explantion from the former chief architect of the Benjamin Mouton Historical Monuments:

In 40 years of experience, I have never experienced a fire of this kind, "says the one who believes that the fire protection set up in the cathedral was at its highest level.

"When I took care of the fire detection, which was a very expensive device, it took very few minutes for an agent to go to the end of doubt, we had many wooden doors replaced by doors cut fire "We have limited all electrical appliances, which were forbidden in the attic," he says to Batiactu.

"It takes a real calorific load at the start to launch such a disaster.The oak is a particularly resistant wood."

No. For Catholic nuns it is a personal choice they made for themselves in joining the order. It applies only to them .

On the other hand, except where culture has secularized the practice, Muslim women are expected to comply, in many cases under threat of physical punishment.
---------------------------------- read Billys response in his Post number 2 again Mr. Jones and you might learn something Mr. Jones .
And Jonesy if you need any help with the big words just let me know.

Forum List

Back