Have you ever visited a Mosque?

If you understood the Bible you would know that is a lie.
Maybe you can explain how you pick and choose.
I don't have to explain anything, I don't pick and choose. As far as eating certain things or wearing certain things, Jesus changed everything. He said what was once bad in the old testament to eat was now clean. When you understand you will see the truth.

Jesus also spent time being friends with women, tax collectors, and sinners for which he was severely criticized. Looking at his example, I think he would very much approve Christians spending time with Buddhists and Muslims and would have no problem whatsoever with us Christians visting an Islamic Mosque or center. Jesus didn't spend any time criticizing people for who they were or what they believed. He was concerned with how they conducted their lives in relationship with others.

No shit. Beautiful city. And pretty wild too. The last night I was there, we were in a hotel in the 'nightlife' district. I went to sleep at eleven, so I could catch my plane home the next morning. When I got up at 5:00 am the streets were still full of partiers. Definitely a city that never sleeps.

I should post pictures. I got pictures. :)

I liked those roof top bars. What a hoot.

The Turks are fun people as well.

The Turks are not so much fun if you were a genocided Armenian, twit.

Mention the Armenian Genocide in Turkey or as much as criticize the Turkish government or Turkey and the jail you'll wind up in won't be much fun. You'd cry for mommy and daddy. :lol:

Well lucky for me I ain't Armenian. Just like you aren't Jewish. Just a nutbar with an agenda.

No shit. Beautiful city. And pretty wild too. The last night I was there, we were in a hotel in the 'nightlife' district. I went to sleep at eleven, so I could catch my plane home the next morning. When I got up at 5:00 am the streets were still full of partiers. Definitely a city that never sleeps.

I should post pictures. I got pictures. :)

I liked those roof top bars. What a hoot.

The Turks are fun people as well.

The Turks are not so much fun if you were a genocided Armenian, twit.

Mention the Armenian Genocide in Turkey or as much as criticize the Turkish government or Turkey and the jail you'll wind up in won't be much fun. You'd cry for mommy and daddy. :lol:

Did one of you walk this piece of shit in on your shoes? :mad:

Forum List

Back