Have you ever used the tax codes towards your benefit?

Have you used the tax code so you can benefit by paying less or no taxes.

• Never, I sit in my parents basement collecting welfare, i am poor, i dont pay taxes anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Since i am a liberal, i believe other people should pay taxes, like Warren Buffets Secretary.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I work for a living so use my standard deductions to try not to be over taxed by the stupid liberals

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I do whatever i can not to pay taxes, like Donald Trump, who uses the tax codes the liberals made.

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
There is no alternative as there is NEVER a good reason to throw innocent people in a fucking camp

Again. Pearl Harbor. Bataan Death March. Hitler overrunning Europe and Japan overrunning the Pacific.

You wingnuts are willing to do a lot more to Muslim Americans with a lot less provocation or threat level.

Now in hindsight, yup, what people did in the aftermath of Pearl Harbor was kind of panicky. So was a lot of what we did in the aftermath of 9/11.

There is no alternative as there is NEVER a good reason to throw innocent people in a fucking camp

Again. Pearl Harbor. Bataan Death March. Hitler overrunning Europe and Japan overrunning the Pacific.

You wingnuts are willing to do a lot more to Muslim Americans with a lot less provocation or threat level.

Now in hindsight, yup, what people did in the aftermath of Pearl Harbor was kind of panicky. So was a lot of what we did in the aftermath of 9/11.

And none of the people rounded up at gunpoint had anything to do with any of those things as they were living in this country shit a lot of them were born here

I haven't said word one about doing anything to Muslim Americans but I suppose you think we should round up all the families of ISIS "sympathizers and toss all of them in camps too right? I mean after all we can't break up families right?

UNFUCKINGHINGED should be your screen name

And none of the people rounded up at gunpoint had anything to do with any of those things as they were living in this country shit a lot of them were born here

Again, how do you know that. How do you know some of them wouldn't be high-fiving Yamamoto when he landed his Imperial Marines on the beach of San Diego?

You don't.

I haven't said word one about doing anything to Muslim Americans but I suppose you think we should round up all the families of ISIS "sympathizers and toss all of them in camps too right? I mean after all we can't break up families right?

Guy, I'd be happy if we just put the families of ISIS Sympathizers on a "you can't buy a gun list".... YOu know, common sense stuff unless you are a Libertarian idiot.

Again, how do you know that. How do you know some of them wouldn't be high-fiving Yamamoto when he landed his Imperial Marines on the beach of San Diego?

You don't.

Guy, I'd be happy if we just put the families of ISIS Sympathizers on a "you can't buy a gun list".... YOu know, common sense stuff unless you are a Libertarian idiot.

Where are the court records then? You fucking know as well as I do that the only crimes most of those Japanese Americans were guilty of was having Asian features

And once more your buying a gun idiocy is off the mark as we are talking about rounding up people at gunpoint and imprisoning them with no trial and no evidence

But hey it was FDR and he can do no wrong so you don't care about the rights of other people as is illustrated by your pathological desire to control everyone

My Asian math genius wife does our taxes. She can just look at a Calculus problem and tell you the answer.

Nuff said.

Where are the court records then? You fucking know as well as I do that the only crimes most of those Japanese Americans were guilty of was having Asian features

Well, no, we didn't arrest the Chinese or the Filipinos, so not so much. But keep trying to make this about race.

We also arrested 11,507 Germans and 1881 Italians. During World War I, we locked up a lot Germans as well.

Internment of German Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Internment of Italian Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But hey it was FDR and he can do no wrong so you don't care about the rights of other people as is illustrated by your pathological desire to control everyone

Yes, guy, when you SAVE WESTERN CIVILIZATION and MAKE AMERICA A GREAT POWER, you totally get a mulligan on an action where no one died and people were only slightly inconvenienced.

Being imprisoned is now called "slightly inconvenienced? Then why is BLM so upset? It is just a "slight inconvenience." Lol! Partisan nutters keep justifying their past mistakes.

Well, no, we didn't arrest the Chinese or the Filipinos, so not so much. But keep trying to make this about race.

We also arrested 11,507 Germans and 1881 Italians. During World War I, we locked up a lot Germans as well.

Internment of German Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Internment of Italian Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, guy, when you SAVE WESTERN CIVILIZATION and MAKE AMERICA A GREAT POWER, you totally get a mulligan on an action where no one died and people were only slightly inconvenienced.

What? You make it about race all the time I mentioned the Japanese once and now I'm making it all about race?

The FACT is ,you fucking unhinged idiot, that thousands of innocent people were rounded up and imprisoned for no fucking good reason and with no trial which BTW is exactly what Hitler did. You're OK with it and yet you have the gall to accuse others of being Nazis. The irony is obviously too much for your limited intellect to grasp

It figures though since you still want people who have committed no crime to be punished because of a crime committed by someone else

Being imprisoned is now called "slightly inconvenienced? Then why is BLM so upset? It is just a "slight inconvenience." Lol! Partisan nutters keep justifying their past mistakes.

Well, let's see. BLM is upset that cops are SHOOTING BLACK CHILDREN. and aren't being held accountable for it.

Being relocated is bad, I guess. So was being drafted, like my dad was in WWII. Except because he was born in Germany and came over as an infant, they wouldn't trust him in a combat role, so they made him a medic.

Now, the people who were relocated were only relocated for a year and they all lived. (They might not of had they been left in their neighborhoods where they were issuing "Jap Hunting Licences")

Jap_Hunting_License_Paper-Jap_Skunk.jpg

Now your argument might have validity if FDR instigated the Japanese hatred. Instead, he responded to local fears.

What? You make it about race all the time I mentioned the Japanese once and now I'm making it all about race?

You are the one who mentioned "Asian" features, dude.

The FACT is ,you fucking unhinged idiot, that thousands of innocent people were rounded up and imprisoned for no fucking good reason and with no trial which BTW is exactly what Hitler did. You're OK with it and yet you have the gall to accuse others of being Nazis. The irony is obviously too much for your limited intellect to grasp

Except that the issue was presented to Supreme Court in Koramatsu v. US, which found that internment in wartime was constitutional. That precedent has never been overturned.

I'm not "okay" with it. I just understand why it happened, why people were rightfully scared out of their wits. I'm sorry you are too stupid to grasp this.

It figures though since you still want people who have committed no crime to be punished because of a crime committed by someone else

Um, yeah, guy, when one bomb goes off, you disarm all the other bombs, you don't hope they won't go off.

You are the one who mentioned "Asian" features, dude.

Except that the issue was presented to Supreme Court in Koramatsu v. US, which found that internment in wartime was constitutional. That precedent has never been overturned.

I'm not "okay" with it. I just understand why it happened, why people were rightfully scared out of their wits. I'm sorry you are too stupid to grasp this.

Um, yeah, guy, when one bomb goes off, you disarm all the other bombs, you don't hope they won't go off.

Um, no, guy, you don't hold innocent people responsible for the crimes of others.

Well, let's see. BLM is upset that cops are SHOOTING BLACK CHILDREN. and aren't being held accountable for it.

Being relocated is bad, I guess. So was being drafted, like my dad was in WWII. Except because he was born in Germany and came over as an infant, they wouldn't trust him in a combat role, so they made him a medic.

Now, the people who were relocated were only relocated for a year and they all lived. (They might not of had they been left in their neighborhoods where they were issuing "Jap Hunting Licences")

Jap_Hunting_License_Paper-Jap_Skunk.jpg

Now your argument might have validity if FDR instigated the Japanese hatred. Instead, he responded to local fears.

Wow! A year in prison is no big deal. Do you want to be imprisoned for a year based on your nationality?

I don't want anyone to be incarcerated for no real solid reason. Love how the liberals damn the Constitution when they want to.

Wow! A year in prison is no big deal. Do you want to be imprisoned for a year based on your nationality?

I don't want anyone to be incarcerated for no real solid reason. Love how the liberals damn the Constitution when they want to.

Again, guy, I think that if you asked a soldier on the Bataan death march if he'd trade places with folks at Manzinar, they'd switch places in a heartbeat.

They had a solid reason. Japan just attacked us.

Again, guy, I think that if you asked a soldier on the Bataan death march if he'd trade places with folks at Manzinar, they'd switch places in a heartbeat.

They had a solid reason. Japan just attacked us.

However the way you want to justify the wrong actions of the government, go right ahead.

However the way you want to justify the wrong actions of the government, go right ahead.

Happy to. It wasn't the 'government', it was america.

Guess what happened the day the trucks and buses showed up for the Japanese? Not one white american protested.

You don't have to keep trying to justify the actions of our government against our own citizens.

Um, no, guy, you don't hold innocent people responsible for the crimes of others.

Um, no, guy, you don't let average citizens have guns because they really can't be trusted with them.
I'm not talking about guns.

You don't hold innocent people responsible for the crimes of others

I know that's a concept you can't understand but until you do maybe you shouldn't comparing be other people to Hitler when you obviously share a similar philosophy

Forum List

Back