Have you ever used the tax codes towards your benefit?

Have you used the tax code so you can benefit by paying less or no taxes.

• Never, I sit in my parents basement collecting welfare, i am poor, i dont pay taxes anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Since i am a liberal, i believe other people should pay taxes, like Warren Buffets Secretary.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I work for a living so use my standard deductions to try not to be over taxed by the stupid liberals

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I do whatever i can not to pay taxes, like Donald Trump, who uses the tax codes the liberals made.

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
But at the time Negroes weren't considered men

And the American citizens that were imprisoned without trial or evidence were not ALL hostile but then again maybe all those old ladies and infants were a real threat to FDR

Again- Pearl Harbor. Bataan Death March. Rape of Nanking.

I know the Japanese are all cute and cuddly today with their anime and shit, but back then, not so much.

Could they have handled that better? Yup. But in the list of "Really bad shit that happened during World War II", it probably rates at #487.

But at the time Negroes weren't considered men

And the American citizens that were imprisoned without trial or evidence were not ALL hostile but then again maybe all those old ladies and infants were a real threat to FDR

Again- Pearl Harbor. Bataan Death March. Rape of Nanking.

I know the Japanese are all cute and cuddly today with their anime and shit, but back then, not so much.

Could they have handled that better? Yup. But in the list of "Really bad shit that happened during World War II", it probably rates at #487.

None of those things had anything to do with the American citizens that were living in this country no matter how much you want to say that somehow little old ladies and infants were responsible for them

None of those things had anything to do with the American citizens that were living in this country no matter how much you want to say that somehow little old ladies and infants were responsible for them

people at the time didn't feel so. since you weren't there, kind of hard for you to judge.

I've seen much worse behavior since 9/11, to be honest with you.

people at the time didn't feel so. since you weren't there, kind of hard for you to judge.

I've seen much worse behavior since 9/11, to be honest with you.

Really? Worse than rounding little kids at gun point and tossing them into prison camps?

Keep trying to justify it and you look even more unhinged

Really? Worse than rounding little kids at gun point and tossing them into prison camps?

Keep trying to justify it and you look even more unhinged

Guy, stop being so melodramatic. Fact is, most Japanese complied because they were afraid their neighbors were going to kill them, not the government.
Rounded up by the government at gunpoint is hardly complying

[]
Rounded up by the government at gunpoint is hardly complying

hik41p.jpg

by your "logic" the Jews complied when they were rounded up by the Nazis too

You are so fucking duplicitous I don't know how you keep track of the shit you post

funny_cat_picture_304.jpg
What does this have to do with using the tax code? Can we get back to the subject on hand, and you start another thread.

I'm not the one who whined about it for six pages... talk to your buddies...
no you just said that it was justified

by your "logic" the Jews complied when they were rounded up by the Nazis too

You are so fucking duplicitous I don't know how you keep track of the shit you post

funny_cat_picture_304.jpg
What does this have to do with using the tax code? Can we get back to the subject on hand, and you start another thread.

I'm not the one who whined about it for six pages... talk to your buddies...
You whine all the time Joe, just wanted to point out your hypocrisy. Why are you such a hypocrite Joe, why do you avoid paying your fair share? Are you a 1%'er? Stop using tax loopholes.

You whine all the time Joe, just wanted to point out your hypocrisy. Why are you such a hypocrite Joe, why do you avoid paying your fair share? Are you a 1%'er? Stop using tax loopholes.

I pay my fair share. Last year I made $56K and paid $5,000 in Income Tax, 3600 in SS Tax, and 1800 in state income tax. That's on top of property tax on my two properties.

I also dutifly reported all the money I made in my side business, even though it's mostly a cash business, and I could really hide it if I wanted to.

Meanwhile, your TrumpenFuhrer lost a Billion dollars and has used it apparently to not pay any tax for 20 years.

I pay my fair share. Last year I made $56K and paid $5,000 in Income Tax, 3600 in SS Tax, and 1800 in state income tax. That's on top of property tax on my two properties.

I also dutifly reported all the money I made in my side business, even though it's mostly a cash business, and I could really hide it if I wanted to.

Meanwhile, your TrumpenFuhrer lost a Billion dollars and has used it apparently to not pay any tax for 20 years.
But for your tax bracket you should be paying 28% not 10% as you said for income tax, what "TAX LOOPHOLES" are you using to avoid paying your fair share? Hmm? Oh I see you have 2 properties, why Joe do you have 2 properties, why don't you share one of those properties with some illegal aliens who have crossed the border looking for a better life? Are you a hypocrite where others should give up theirs, but you will have yours?

Oh yeah, liberalism "Do as I say, not as I do". Seig Heil, Joe?

no you just said that it was justified

Again, go back and read what I said, not the way your crazy Libertarian Child Mind interpretted it.

So you didn't say it was OK to throw old ladies and little kids into camp so as not to break up families?

Cut the shit you use Bataan as an excuse but that happened AFTER the Executive order by FDR that established the American prison camps so I suppose now you think that Bataan was orchestrated by the people that were imprisoned here

You agree even today that innocent people are responsible for other peoples' crimes so don't go changing your position now it will make you look even more disingenuous that you already are

But for your tax bracket you should be paying 28% not 10% as you said for income tax, what "TAX LOOPHOLES" are you using to avoid paying your fair share? Hmm? Oh I see you have 2 properties, why Joe do you have 2 properties, why don't you share one of those properties with some illegal aliens who have crossed the border looking for a better life? Are you a hypocrite where others should give up theirs, but you will have yours?

Oh yeah, liberalism "Do as I say, not as I do". Seig Heil, Joe?

Guy, you are getting off into the weeds. My tax bracket wouldn't be 28%, it would be more like 12%. That's what is withheld from my paycheck before all the deductions kick in.

I have two properties because my parents left me one of them... thanks. I get up their maybe two weeks a year, but I still pay taxes on it.

When have I said anyone should give up their home for an undocumented worker? Quite the contrary, I fully expect them to pay rent on where they live to the rightful owners.

You see, what you racists who support Trump fail to realize is the reason why we have undocumented workers is because the rich pay them to be here. Rich people like Donald Trump who paid illegal Polish workers to work on Trump Tower.

So you didn't say it was OK to throw old ladies and little kids into camp so as not to break up families?

Cut the shit you use Bataan as an excuse but that happened AFTER the Executive order by FDR that established the American prison camps so I suppose now you think that Bataan was orchestrated by the people that were imprisoned here

You agree even today that innocent people are responsible for other peoples' crimes so don't go changing your position now it will make you look even more disingenuous that you already are

The invasion of the Phillippines was well underway when Order 9066 was issued, dumbass.

It was legal to relocate a suspect population out of a war zone. sorry, you don't seem to get this, but this isn't even a new thing. We interned German Americans in World War I and Native Americans during the 19th century. (Which they were closer to in 1941 than they are to our time.)

The invasion of the Phillippines was well underway when Order 9066 was issued, dumbass.

It was legal to relocate a suspect population out of a war zone. sorry, you don't seem to get this, but this isn't even a new thing. We interned German Americans in World War I and Native Americans during the 19th century. (Which they were closer to in 1941 than they are to our time.)
But not the Bataan Death March

That happened AFTER the executive order

but you still think that the people living here were responsible for it

Forum List

Back