Have you ever used the tax codes towards your benefit?

Have you used the tax code so you can benefit by paying less or no taxes.

• Never, I sit in my parents basement collecting welfare, i am poor, i dont pay taxes anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Since i am a liberal, i believe other people should pay taxes, like Warren Buffets Secretary.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I work for a living so use my standard deductions to try not to be over taxed by the stupid liberals

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I do whatever i can not to pay taxes, like Donald Trump, who uses the tax codes the liberals made.

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Clinton: "If not paying taxes makes (Trump) smart, what does that...
Clinton: "If not paying taxes makes (Trump) smart, what does that make the rest of us?"
I spent 5 1/2 years over in Saudi Arabia. During that time, I only had to pay FICA(social Security) but no federal or state taxes. Also while there, I had $10,000 of deductions that I could use to avoid paying additional taxes, so I sold $10,000 of stock, to burn off the capital gains, then bought back that stock, , and re-establishing a new cost at a lower tax rate. All documentation on the tax form showed "LEGALLY" that my taxes were covered. So was this wrong, or was I "SMARTER" than a liberal? Even Jonathan Gruber saw how stupid liberal voters were, who wanted the dysfunctional Healthcare system.

Obamacare advisor thinks voters are 'stupid' (Opinion) - CNN.com
The guy who thinks liberal voters are 'stupid'

Did you study and get good grades or did you cheat your way through school? Only suckers study! Only smart people like Trump know cheating your way through school is the way to go! Vote for Trump he will show us all how to cheat our way through school not study and learn like the stupid liberals want!

Eat your vegetables

Cleetus, you didn't make enough money for the IRS to care about.

The point is, Trump is a millionaire or maybe a billionaire, and he paid no taxes, and whatever is in his tax returns is so awful, he doesn't even want us to see them.

Trump refuses to let the voters know if he is avoiding (legal) or evading (illegal) taxes.

The point is, Trump is a millionaire or maybe a billionaire, and he paid no taxes, and whatever is in his tax returns is so awful, he doesn't even want us to see them.

You are probably right.

. . . and, that is such a similar statement about what Hillary said in her speeches to the big Wall street banks, you do know that, right?

It's why huge wall street corporations get out of what they need to do as well, you know that, right?

Too Big to Pay Its Fair Share of Taxes? | Tax Justice Blog

meh, what difference does it make? :dunno:

He stupid liberal, why don't you vote, let us all know whether you cheated on your taxes, or one of those who sit in their parents basement Joe? Why are you so afraid of showing your hypocrisy. Such dumbass people who will vote for Hillary, who is dumber than a box of rocks.*

*Disclaimer - I apologize to the box of rocks for comparing a liberals intelligence to it, as the rocks are much smarter.

Trump refuses to let the voters know if he is avoiding (legal) or evading (illegal) taxes.
If he's been under audit the past 15 years and something came up Illegal, he'd be in the pokey faster than Martha Stewart.

Not really. I think the fact he's been under audit for the last 15 years, Republican and Democrats alike, says there's something dodgy going on.

You are probably right.

. . . and, that is such a similar statement about what Hillary said in her speeches to the big Wall street banks, you do know that, right?

It's why huge wall street corporations get out of what they need to do as well, you know that, right?

Too Big to Pay Its Fair Share of Taxes? | Tax Justice Blog

meh, what difference does it make? :dunno:
So we shouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton because there's a chance she might be influenced by billionaires..... like Donald Trump? Good point

He stupid liberal, why don't you vote, let us all know whether you cheated on your taxes, or one of those who sit in their parents basement Joe? Why are you so afraid of showing your hypocrisy. Such dumbass people who will vote for Hillary, who is dumber than a box of rocks.*

I don't vote in your polls because they are written by a retard.

I pay my taxes. I report every penny, even on my side business, which is mostly a cash business, where I probably could cheat if I really wanted to. I also use every legal deduction I can.

But I'm not running for office.

Now, that said, what is Trump hiding?

That he's not as rich as he says he is?
That's he's totally in bed with the Russians?

And why does he think those of us who work hard, who dont have access to all the loopholes for rich people, are "dumb"?

If he's been under audit the past 15 years and something came up Illegal, he'd be in the pokey faster than Martha Stewart.

Not really. I think the fact he's been under audit for the last 15 years, Republican and Democrats alike, says there's something dodgy going on.
After 15 years, if the IRS cant find something wrong with Trump, then the Hillary campaign can only dig up dirt. Such stupid people like Joe to say such stupidity, yet still hasn't put up his vote in the poll. Why are you so chicken shit, to not give us your vote? Come on Joe, it is okay to say you live in your parents basement.

I don't vote in your polls because they are written by a retard.

I pay my taxes. I report every penny, even on my side business, which is mostly a cash business, where I probably could cheat if I really wanted to. I also use every legal deduction I can.

But I'm not running for office.

Now, that said, what is Trump hiding?

That he's not as rich as he says he is?
That's he's totally in bed with the Russians?

And why does he think those of us who work hard, who dont have access to all the loopholes for rich people, are "dumb"?
You mean your parents are using every deduction they can to help them support your dope smoking, welfare taking, Netflix watching loser son like you? I think that Trump allied with Putin is much better than Obama/Hillary sucking the ISIS leaders private parts so their shit lives can be saved while enslaved, while the rest of US have to defend ourselves from the MURDERING Islamic peaceful religion that those 2 have jumped in bed with. Can you imagine what you taxes will be when the Al Qaeda flag flies over the white house? You will own nothing and the radical muslims will own YOU. Dumbass.

2rhf_whitehouse.jpg

That is an excuse not a reason. The voter has right to know if he is evading or avoiding his taxes.
Why?
It's voluntary, not required.
This will be hard for you but follow and try to get it: because it goes to the integrity of the man.

So far he has not shown that he has any.

You mean your parents are using every deduction they can to help them support your dope smoking, welfare taking, Netflix watching loser son like you? I think that Trump allied with Putin is much better than Obama/Hillary sucking the ISIS leaders private parts so their shit lives can be saved while enslaved, while the rest of US have to defend ourselves from the MURDERING Islamic peaceful religion that those 2 have jumped in bed with. Can you imagine what you taxes will be when the Al Qaeda flag flies over the white house? You will own nothing and the radical muslims will own YOU. Dumbass.

The above is a pitiful violation of the rules. The rest of the post is that of a loony. ISIS sexual deviancy? Slavery? Murdering Islamic peaceful religion? An AQ flag over the WH? No wonder the rest of America hates the alt right.

Business taxes are harder to audit , which is why he has so many fake businesses, a place to hide and create a loss. He is not smart, he just does not want to pay taxes, and he is most likely laundering money and guilty of tax evasion. Business expenses, every penny he spends on that jet is a write off, a condo here a home there is a business write off, because he has to make sure the name Trump is physically still on the building he rents it to. So he travels the globe and writes off every cent, lives tax free.

He has created a booze business, most likely to create a huge loss, probably made the booze taste awful. Also his steak businesses is probably another tax loss to offset any gains.

Its very easy to not pay taxes when one is wealthy, but not when one is not. He is not smart, his tax attorneys are, which I'm sure he would rather pay , just to make sure he pays as little tax as possible.

Come on liberals, show your vote. You bitch and moan, but don't show through your vote how you like/dislike taxes. Are you chicken shits like Hillary? Or just plain stupid like Hillary.

Trump is going to take 49 of the 50 states and win the election, because the independent cant stand the unlikable HRC. Who created a foundation so she could avoid paying a lot of taxes, because she knows she is smarter than the dumb liberals but stupider than the rest of the country.

Forum List

Back