Have you ever done anything racist?

Have you ever done anything racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If youre asking for need to know information from me.....well you dont dont need to know.
Should have stuck to ur racist rants, now we all know ur a liar. Get a job.
Not really concerned you think I am liar. Makes sense. Facing the facts causes you stress so you have to rationalize. No thanks. I wont laugh at you for your choices but I personally think working to make someone else wealthy is a waste of time.
I prefer it. I tried being a business owner. Didn't like it. I do best working for someone else. My bosses love me.

Hey, if I could buy a thing for $7k and sell it for $15k I would but I don't have the customers, my company does.

Add my pay and insurance ID be a fool to try and go start my own business
Youre the first person I have heard of that owned a business and prefers working for someone else instead. I just have a problem with people trying to tell me when to take vacation and when I can be sick or take time off. Not to mention the financial and tax benefits.
If you struggled trying to start a business or business(s) plural like I did, you'd have no interest in trying it. And consider what I make in corporate sales. To me it seems like the difference is

A. Work for yourself and make $30K a year
B. Work for someone else and make $70-$90K a year.

To me it's a no brainer. Plus I get 15 days paid vacation, cheap healthcare, company pays all the expenses.

My brother is a VP for a fortune 500 company and his brother in law owns a bakery. My brother might make $1 million dollars a year, his brother in law MIGHT make $30K a year if he's lucky.

And by the way, what I sell, I do see how someone could go into business reselling the shit I sell and keep all the profit for themselves. I work with companies who service our products. They probably get 15% discounts on their own and I offer them 25% or even 30% off if they buy from me. So I'm helping small business owners make a shit load off these things that I sell. They can save/make thousands ordering through me. This is how I've increased sales. Now these guys are buying from me for $16K instead of paying full price $20K and my company is happy, they are happy and the customer is happy.

Most people who say they WISH they could work for themselves don't realize how hard it is to make it. Once you've made it it looks easy but before that it wasn't so easy, right?
The only thing that was not easy about starting my own business was acquiring the knowledge of how to do it. For a few years I took a deep cut in income. However, the freedom of being my own boss and now making a lot more than the 200k I was making at my last job was well worth it.

Should have stuck to ur racist rants, now we all know ur a liar. Get a job.
Not really concerned you think I am liar. Makes sense. Facing the facts causes you stress so you have to rationalize. No thanks. I wont laugh at you for your choices but I personally think working to make someone else wealthy is a waste of time.
I prefer it. I tried being a business owner. Didn't like it. I do best working for someone else. My bosses love me.

Hey, if I could buy a thing for $7k and sell it for $15k I would but I don't have the customers, my company does.

Youre the first person I have heard of that owned a business and prefers working for someone else instead. I just have a problem with people trying to tell me when to take vacation and when I can be sick or take time off. Not to mention the financial and tax benefits.
If you struggled trying to start a business or business(s) plural like I did, you'd have no interest in trying it. And consider what I make in corporate sales. To me it seems like the difference is

To me it's a no brainer. Plus I get 15 days paid vacation, cheap healthcare, company pays all the expenses.

My brother is a VP for a fortune 500 company and his brother in law owns a bakery. My brother might make $1 million dollars a year, his brother in law MIGHT make $30K a year if he's lucky.

And by the way, what I sell, I do see how someone could go into business reselling the shit I sell and keep all the profit for themselves. I work with companies who service our products. They probably get 15% discounts on their own and I offer them 25% or even 30% off if they buy from me. So I'm helping small business owners make a shit load off these things that I sell. They can save/make thousands ordering through me. This is how I've increased sales. Now these guys are buying from me for $16K instead of paying full price $20K and my company is happy, they are happy and the customer is happy.

Most people who say they WISH they could work for themselves don't realize how hard it is to make it. Once you've made it it looks easy but before that it wasn't so easy, right?
The only thing that was not easy about starting my own business was acquiring the knowledge of how to do it. For a few years I took a deep cut in income. However, the freedom of being my own boss and now making a lot more than the 200k I was making at my last job was well worth it.
WTF! That's a lot of money. WOW! Good for you. I bet all these white guys will now doubt you that you make that kind of scratch, but then they all claim to be such successful business men. LOL. When we all know they probably just worked on the factory assembly line at GM or Ford and now are anti union even though they collect pensions. They have just enough money to be able to afford to remain ignorant.

WTF! That's a lot of money. WOW! Good for you. I bet all these white guys will now doubt you that you make that kind of scratch, but then they all claim to be such successful business men. LOL. When we all know they probably just worked on the factory assembly line at GM or Ford and now are anti union even though they collect pensions. They have just enough money to be able to afford to remain ignorant.
One of the things you learn running your own business is to laugh at people that dont matter. If I had a dollar for everyone that thought I was crazy for giving up my job I would be a wealthy man. It amuses me to no end when these white boys think I care what they believe. :laugh:

One of the things you learn running your own business is to laugh at people that dont matter. If I had a dollar for everyone that thought I was crazy for giving up my job I would be a wealthy man. It amuses me to no end when these white boys think I care what they believe. :laugh:
So my mom has Alzheimer's and it got so bad we had to admit her. They put her in a psych ward in Detroit. Very close to where I grew up. The place was depressing and it was all black. My dad couldn't believe the hospital doesn't have someplace closer and whiter. Now remember how you hear about these places abusing the patients but I have to believe that's rare and there are cameras everywhere. But being the only white person of course we worried at first. Maybe someone there doesn't like white people?

Long story short those people are all wonderful. Its times like this I feel bad for saying and thinking the stupid things I do.

My mom's doing better and we hope to get her home soon.

Forum List

Back