have you ever been rejected because of race

no. the problem are racists. like you.

Why don't you go ahead and provide some - any - evidence of my being a racist? OR, why don't you go ahead and retract that accusation and apologize; you no-class, developmentally arrested, mound of shit?

you side with syrenn who is a racist, so it is naturally [sic] that you must be one too

She is NOT a racist, and YOU are an illogical pile of pathetic insecurity. As I said, provide some evidence - direct evidence - of your accusation against me or retract it. And be quick about it, you corpulent cur.

I now have it on good authority that at least 2 farmers are going to use IM's avatar picture as the model for their scarecrows this year. :thup:

Syrenn has totally lit this thread on fire, a moderator should close it to stop Inquiringminds from being further embarassed. Remind me not to get on Syrenns bad side.

You gotta admit though, Mr. Obese/Obtuse was asking for it.

Why don't you go ahead and provide some - any - evidence of my being a racist? OR, why don't you go ahead and retract that accusation and apologize; you no-class, developmentally arrested, mound of shit?

you side with syrenn who is a racist, so it is naturally [sic] that you must be one too

She is NOT a racist, and YOU are an illogical pile of pathetic insecurity. As I said, provide some evidence - direct evidence - of your accusation against me or retract it. And be quick about it, you corpulent cur.

ok i take back that you are racist, but you side with the wrong People, People who are racist. and yes she is racist.

ok i take back that you are racist, but you side with the wrong People, People who are racist. and yes she is racist.

YOUR obsession with race does not make HER racist, you illogical turd.

Hey IM, Goodyear just called. They need you in the air by 5:00 PM if you're going to make it to New Orleans by Sunday.

YOUR obsession with race does not make HER racist, you illogical turd.

Yes she is racist, every sincere Person will see it when goes through her Posts.

Yes she is racist, every sincere Person will see it when goes through her Posts.

Um no, she is not racist you clown.

she was racist to me. it is obvious. you are a blatant lier and you make terrible accussations about me, which are not true

What accusations have I made about you? that you are fat, a liar, and someone who tries to pass as white and has no game? that shit is all true.

Um no, she is not racist you clown.

she was racist to me. it is obvious. you are a blatant lier and you make terrible accussations about me, which are not true

What accusations have I made about you? that you are fat, a liar, and someone who tries to pass as white and has no game? that shit is all true.

i dont see how i try to pass as White, you push me into that role. i was too often pushed into such a role, and i dont want that. i repeat that im not White, and i made this thread to express that i have been discriminated for not being White, quiete the oppossite when you guys said that i try to pass as white

Back in the late 80s I was looking for an apartment. I called a guy we talked at length about the apartment. The guy told me he was he was old and didnt get around that good anymore and asked if i'd be interested in taking care of the place in place for rent. I told him I could only do minor things and I worked and was going to school. We settled on half the rent in exchange for lawn care and minor repairs. It was a sealed deal until he met me and saw I was black. He said he went with another guy that he had never mentioned before even in the phone call 5 minutes before to let him know I was on my way.

i was never openly rejected for my race, but i suspected a few times it might be because of it, i was quiete sure actually.

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh....I think in your case there are a number of other reasons that seem pretty likely long before you get to race...

:eek:

how would you know? you dont know the situations i were in. I know it better then you.
I was bullied often because of race mainly by students, but also slightly by teachers. I was rejected entry into Clubs because of race.

Hi IM: if you would like to start a discussion group in your community, there is a great nonprofit resource for training people how to facilitate healing dialogue about racial issues WITHOUT running into the habit of people projecting onto someone else as representing a group or imposing one person's experience onto someone else, etc. that is a common result of bring up the issue of race. people are all going through recovery and may express or project emotions onto others during the process. so the CHR teaches moderators how to avoid the pitfalls and walk people through the process without these conflicts coming up.
look up http://www.centerhealingracism.org or
http://www.houstonprogressive.org/CHRguide.html for the Guidelines for Sharing

Especially if you have a sensitivity about your experiences, and sharing with others who have similar, then this group has lots of resources that may help you, including an email list if you are interested in films or books that help people open up and relate to cultural and spiritual growth and the growing pains that come with that process. Thank you for asking!

Everyone has biases, racism is usually most visible when both parties are projecting their own negative misperception on the other "as representing what's wrong with a whole group of people like them" where it's both people doing the projection. Projection is human, so if you want to start blaming someone, we'd all be pointing at everyone else and/or ourselves if we are honest about our biases. When only one person is saying racist things, that can usually be corrected. It's when it is mutual, then the blame game starts and usually deadlocks.

Hey IM -- read the guidelines i posted to you that recommend never to call anyone a racist. if you are going to be fair, you can honestly state that all people have "biases" including you and me, so you wouldn't be singling anyone out. And yes, oftentimes these biases DO get expressed or projected in terms of "race" but that is not the root cause. The bias runs deeper than race. And we ALL have them, so it is fair to say that, just be sure to recognize it in all people including ourselves not just pointing to others!

In general I will tell you that most issues are not really about race or religion, but about personal differences in perception or class. And we just blame the most convenient thing we can for our differences, so race and religion are easy targets. But the issues run deeper than that, in things we carry in our minds and spirit from the past; and the whole point of why we are having these conversations, and either failing or succeeding, is to clear out these issues and try to work and resolve them for healing our relations. that is the higher purpose, so when we recognize this and stick to the purpose we succeed more and fail less.

Last edited:
Back in the late 80s I was looking for an apartment. I called a guy we talked at length about the apartment. The guy told me he was he was old and didnt get around that good anymore and asked if i'd be interested in taking care of the place in place for rent. I told him I could only do minor things and I worked and was going to school. We settled on half the rent in exchange for lawn care and minor repairs. It was a sealed deal until he met me and saw I was black. He said he went with another guy that he had never mentioned before even in the phone call 5 minutes before to let him know I was on my way.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y5g_pNl8bc]But But But Youre Blek - YouTube[/ame]

She was trying to help you, you pathetic little man/child. Believe me! No one that has read any of your posts cares what your race is, but you. No one else cares if you're a virgin or you want to marry/date a virgin, but you.
You lay out these childish, horribly naive personal concerns and ask us to confirm your incredibly biased position and when you don't like what you hear, you call the very people trying to help you out racists? What the fuck is wrong with you? How fucking DARE you assume that you have a right to criticize anyone here.

Forum List

Back