$65k worth of chicken wings stolen.... guess the race of the thieves??

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Renaldo Jackson and Dewayne Patterson have been arrested by police after allegedly stealing $65,000 worth of chicken wings from a storage facility in Atlanta, Georgia. It is not known if they planned to sell or eat the wings.

The incident took place on Jan. 12 when the two hungry thieves used a truck to steal 10 full pallets of chicken wings from Nordic Cold Storage, whose business, as their name suggests, is to keep food frozen for various businesses.

examiner.com

Maybe they are day traders and were looking to make a quick buck on the commodities exchange.

Naaaah.Probably not.

Renaldo Jackson and Dewayne Patterson have been arrested by police after allegedly stealing $65,000 worth of chicken wings from a storage facility in Atlanta, Georgia. It is not known if they planned to sell or eat the wings.

The incident took place on Jan. 12 when the two hungry thieves used a truck to steal 10 full pallets of chicken wings from Nordic Cold Storage, whose business, as their name suggests, is to keep food frozen for various businesses.

examiner.com

Millions stolen on wall street, guess the race.

In the big picture, who had more impact?

Silly. They were black Muslims. If you wanna be racist about non-Muslim blacks, have them steal pork chops.

Ask Matthew to show you where to get Stormfront lessons.

Regards from Rosie

examiner.com

My wife and I watched an episode on TMZ yesterday regarding this incident. :lol:
When I heard it the day before, I was laughing my ass off. I thought it was either a bunch of silly 'good ole' boys', Blacks, organized crime. The I though about the logistics of trying to distribute the stolen wings and realized that they weren't thinking ahead and thus not that intelligent.

examiner.com

Millions stolen on wall street, guess the race.

In the big picture, who had more impact?

On Super bowl weekend....
definitely the chicken wings shortage.

examiner.com

My wife and I watched an episode on TMZ yesterday regarding this incident. :lol:
When I heard it the day before, I was laughing my ass off. I thought it was either a bunch of silly 'good ole' boys', Blacks, organized crime. The I though about the logistics of trying to distribute the stolen wings and realized that they weren't thinking ahead and thus not that intelligent.

the wings were never recovered.

they had a buyer ahead of time it appears.

they were good ole boys involved in organized crime who happen to be of African desent

does the color of the cops matter?

you see if you have a place that is majority black it would not be unsusual for the criminals to be black and the cops to be black.

now why is it only important that the criminal is black?

examiner.com
I must ask what does their race have to do with the crime they committed?
dewayne-patterson-renaldo-jackson.jpg

Forum List

Back