Have YOU done ANYTHING to prepare for coronavirus?

Are you making any preperations?

• Yes

• No

• I am already prepared for the zombie apocalypse

• This is manufactured hysteria and I don't prepare for bullshit

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Well, have you?

I have not but am considering stocking up on bottled water and some non perishables.

Yeah, yeah, I'm not a prepper lol. On average I probably have enough food to last a couple weeks if rationed right.

Well, have you?

I have not but am considering stocking up on bottled water and some non perishables.

Yeah, yeah, I'm not a prepper lol. On average I probably have enough food to last a couple weeks if rationed right.

I'm stocking up on popcorn.

That's it.

Oh...and pulling out my Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD's.

I have multiple copies of take out menus from local restaurants in the event the Internet crashes

At this point I will go with hysteria. Much like the disease du joir the media freaks out about every year.
Bird Flu, SARS, West Nile, Zika, Ebola etc.

More likely to die in rush hour as attention diverted idiots turn the roads into freaking NASCAR.

• Banned
Well, have you?

That's it.

Walking Dead

Well, have you?

That's it.

Come to think of it I think I'm good for years.
I have every season of Star Trek NG and every Season of the Andy Griffith show + the board game....that we've actually never played in the 10 years I've had it lol

Well, have you?

That's it.

I have every season of Star Trek NG and every Season of the Andy Griffith show + the board game....that we've actually never played in the 10 years I've had it lol

Seriously?

I could like you in a pandemic! :D

I stocked up on information on how people get the virus, which people get the virus, how to prevent it, how to treat it, and everything I could learn about. I use the n95 masks for my job, so I already have a good supply.

I called dibs on the Bernie's whisperers skin mask and saved episodes to binge watch Better Call Saul.
NOTaWhisperer.jpg

Well, have you?

That's it.

Seriously?

20200226_213541.jpg

Out of all those stupid games I have played exactly 0 except for the chess board.
Dark Souls (started)
Dungeons & Dragons (not even open launch edition)
Andy Griffith (opened like an idiot)
Gloomhaven (started too damn complicated)
Exploding Kittens (don't ask)
Cunning Concoction Bluff Trivia (no clue, was probably drunk when ordered)
Mancala
National Geographic Trivia
And various VR games

Well, have you?

That's it.

Seriously?

View attachment 309056
Out of all those stupid games I have played exactly 0 except for the chess board.
Dark Souls (started)
Dungeons & Dragons (not even open launch edition)
Andy Griffith (opened like an idiot)
Gloomhaven (started too damn complicated)
Exploding Kittens (don't ask)
Cunning Concoction Bluff Trivia (no clue, was probably drunk when ordered)
Mancala
National Geographic Trivia
And various VR games

:lol:

You know...Andy Griffith was a genius :)

Yup.

I'm not expecting it to get that bad...But I like to have options. If i felt the need I could lock myself inside for a month...maybe longer (not planning on it though).

I buy extra of what I usually use/eat (TP, toothpaste, food, shampoo, etc) so it ends up costing nothing in the long run. I just wont need to shop for a while.

And if I felt the need to self quarantine...I have the ability to do so.

Forum List

Back