Have YOU done ANYTHING to prepare for coronavirus?

Are you making any preperations?

• Yes

• No

• I am already prepared for the zombie apocalypse

• This is manufactured hysteria and I don't prepare for bullshit

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, have you?

I have not but am considering stocking up on bottled water and some non perishables.

Yeah, yeah, I'm not a prepper lol. On average I probably have enough food to last a couple weeks if rationed right.

I'm stocking up on popcorn.

That's it.

Oh...and pulling out my Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD's.
Come to think of it I think I'm good for years.
I have every season of Star Trek NG and every Season of the Andy Griffith show + the board game....that we've actually never played in the 10 years I've had it lol

Seriously?

I could like you in a pandemic! :D
View attachment 309056
Out of all those stupid games I have played exactly 0 except for the chess board.
Dark Souls (started)
Dungeons & Dragons (not even open launch edition)
Andy Griffith (opened like an idiot)
Gloomhaven (started too damn complicated)
Exploding Kittens (don't ask)
Cunning Concoction Bluff Trivia (no clue, was probably drunk when ordered)
Mancala
National Geographic Trivia
And various VR games
You should play them!
Exploding Kittens isn’t bad.

Well, have you?

I have not but am considering stocking up on bottled water and some non perishables.

Yeah, yeah, I'm not a prepper lol. On average I probably have enough food to last a couple weeks if rationed right.

That's it.

I have every season of Star Trek NG and every Season of the Andy Griffith show + the board game....that we've actually never played in the 10 years I've had it lol

Seriously?

View attachment 309056
Out of all those stupid games I have played exactly 0 except for the chess board.
Dark Souls (started)
Mancala
And various VR games

:lol:

You know...Andy Griffith was a genius :)
That show is a classic. I think I watched every episode at least twice.

Problem is no one else in my family did so I would auto win every game so we never tried lol

Well, have you?

That's it.

Seriously?

View attachment 309056
Dark Souls (started)
Mancala
And various VR games
You should play them!
Exploding Kittens isn’t bad.
My granddaughter plays it but I'm usually doing yardwork or watching sports when they play

Well, have you?

I figure if it gets really bad, I can always bbq my neighbors pets.

We have a family-wide zombie apocalypse plan. It's always in force, no additional preparations needed.

Lol Ah dont listen to these hard ons

Nothin wrong with having water rice macaroni dry beans canned shit and toilet paper around ..you'll use it anyway

The burbs and the cities will be the worst ...theyll lock ya up in your apartments and houses like the chicoms did ...if they can lock Boston down after a muzzie bombing they can lock east Rutherford palloookaville suburbia down ...

People will be hanging out thier windows with buckets waiting for 2 potato's and a squash lol if thiers not total anarchy
The humvee ain't pulling up your friggin drive ways with mres

muh-muh-muh-my-corona-1.jpg

Enjoy the empty shelves and lines
z7bad0w.jpg.png

Well, have you?

I have bottled water at my domicile, but it has nothing to do with coronavirus. You never know when a "water emergency" is going to be declared.

This isn't a big deal IMHO. Just a lib scheme to try and take down the Trumpster.

Well, have you?

spend 20 bucks on dry beans and rice and get a container of salt and youll be good for a few weeks.

Well, have you?

That's it.

I hope you have Angel, too! :)

Yes a few things. First checked to see what herbs and naturals we may be able to use. Had most already on hand and restocked a few things we were out of or low on. Checked rice, canned goods and other dry foods. If possible in the next week or two will can some of the meat in the freezer. Selling unwanted Geese as they take extra food and would take away from our daily egg layers (which planned on anyhow next month). Getting one prescription refill.

We have a family-wide zombie apocalypse plan. It's always in force, no additional preparations needed.
Machete +1 and charisma-10?
Farmhouse in rural Kansas, nearest neighbor half a mile away.generators, good supply of fuel, food, a well with a hand pump, ammo, rifles, cleared lines of fire for minimum of 100 yards around the house, and so on.

Do I ever expect to use it? No.

But it's nice to have a bugout plan.

Machete +1 and charisma-10?
Farmhouse in rural Kansas, nearest neighbor half a mile away.generators, good supply of fuel, food, a well with a hand pump, ammo, rifles, cleared lines of fire for minimum of 100 yards around the house, and so on.

Do I ever expect to use it? No.

But it's nice to have a bugout plan.
We've always lived in rural area also so just natural to stay stocked up.

I have multiple copies of take out menus from local restaurants in the event the Internet crashes
Chinese restaurants?

They're usually a good bet.

Kung Pow!

Vegetables, carbs and protein.. And a FREE cookie for desert... I do this most weeks TWICE and skip dinner... If everything goes to heck -- I'd risk my life for Chinese food even if the entire staff there had just returned from Wuhan.... :2up:

Forum List

Back