Have things gone wrong?

Sounds to me you suck at driving

:21:. I can drive pretty good zipping through traffic in my 5-sp manual mini. Where I suck is flying airplanes. Didn't make it past a single-engine Cessna. Found out I was hurrible at VFR. It's just as well. Satan is the "prince of the power of the air."

There are two leading views on this subject. The first view proposes that nothing has failed. That everything is as it should be. That the hardships we face are tests.

The second view proposes that a great many things have gone wrong and that God insists on putting them right again.

Upon closer inspection one can argue both views aren’t really different views but that the first view is a subset of the second view with the exception of course that things really have gone wrong.

What say you?
I say god is fucked up on something because he makes deformed and retarded children. God needs to straighten out his own shit first.
You would say that if you believed God created the material world.
We can't know that, at least not yet.
Then isn’t it a little premature to blame God for handicaps?
According to you, god made the universe.

There are two leading views on this subject. The first view proposes that nothing has failed. That everything is as it should be. That the hardships we face are tests.

The second view proposes that a great many things have gone wrong and that God insists on putting them right again.

Upon closer inspection one can argue both views aren’t really different views but that the first view is a subset of the second view with the exception of course that things really have gone wrong.

What say you?
I say god is fucked up on something because he makes deformed and retarded children. God needs to straighten out his own shit first.
So I control you? That’s good to know.

Last edited:
So why does your god make deformed babies?

So princess why do you keep crashing?

giphy.gif

Aren't you the princess? Caitlyn Jenner wannabe? Since you discovered you know who is a woman? A bit androgynous? Maybe God's warning you to don't do it.

kendall-caitlyn-jenner-01-gty-jc-190225_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

I kinda did a double-take when she called him, "Dad."

Go back and re-read the 89 times I already answered this. Or better yet you can provide a short summary of what I already explained.

But the simple Christian answer is because man wanted to have knowledge of good and evil.

What say you?

Hand me the bong, give me a few minutes, and I’ll come up with something.

And my answer is all three but there is a self compensating feature to existence whereby good comes from bad.

What say you?

Hand me the bong, give me a few minutes, and I’ll come up with something.
That’s how it used to work for me as well.

Go back and re-read the 89 times I already answered this. Or better yet you can provide a short summary of what I already explained.
You said because god’s incompetent and can’t do it right.

You said because god’s incompetent and can’t do it right.
Shocking.

When was it right?
When was it wrong?
Do you even premise bro?
Absolutely. Do you?

I say it is exactly like it is supposed to be. That’s why I asked the question have things gone wrong?

I can infer from your question when was it right that you believe it is wrong. Which is why I asked when was it wrong?

I can only assume you believe it has always been wrong.

When was it right?
When was it wrong?
Do you even premise bro?
Absolutely. Do you?

I say it is exactly like it is supposed to be. That’s why I asked the question have things gone wrong?

I can infer from your question when was it right that you believe it is wrong. Which is why I asked when was it wrong?

I can only assume you believe it has always been wrong.
Not really, no.
But it has never really been right either.
If that makes sense.

Forum List

Back