Have Democrats waged a war on whiteness…why not just make it official?

Bingo isn't a racist slur you fail white. :itsok: It stands for ignorant bigots and before you talk about my vocabulary, how many definitions have you invented? :dunno:
Ohhh a word you invented. This explains a lot. You have a mental defect called idioglossia. Usually children grow out of it as their brains develop. You may have had one or more silent strokes or TIA events.
My sympathies.

Those “activities” are put on behind the scenes by people in white robes and pointy white hats.
We have a Boston Mayor putting on the same activity out in the wide-open for all to see.
BS. You're being disingenuous. But this is what racist whites do.

The white members of the Boston city council should have their own all white holiday party. They would be accused of having a racist all white party. Small potatoes. Non whites are giving whites a gift, segregation by default. It should be savored and enjoyed.
They had those kind of parties for more than 200 years. You guys don't get to have amnesia.

Ohhh a word you invented. This explains a lot. You have a mental defect called idioglossia.
Is that where you imagine yourself to be an online psychiatrist because you can't touch my brilliant and yet easy to point out fact that all words are made up? There there Bingos. :itsok: We all understand your lot lacks the capacity for basic reasoning.
Usually children grow out of it as their brains develop. You may have had one or more silent strokes or TIA events.
My sympathies.
And you retort with make believe because you Bingos are now self conscious that you didn't realize all words are made up. 😄

Last edited:
  • Fact
Reactions: IM2
Nope, just calmly explaining basic facts of life to morons, like usual.
Nope just being your usual moron self. As always. 👍
I speak two languages you Bingo and as I asked before, when have you ever come up with a word?
Nobody asked you about your claims, Tiddlywinks. As I’ve told you before, you’re an imbecile and a racist. 👍

They hire people solely for their dark skin, they celebrate ‘fewer whites’ or ‘greater diversity’ every chance they get…..they talk relentlessly of white supremacy and systemic racism, they insist on a change in demography by way of passive invasion…They throw ‘no white people allowed’ parties…..But but but….Republicans are divisive….right?

Equality feels like oppression when you're used to privilege.

Many schools have segregated proms. White students can attend prom without fear of the random attack. More and more activities are becoming segregated by default.
Black students in majority white schools had to segregate proms to stop white racist attacks. Random white racist attacks have been the norm in this country.

Nope just being your usual moron self. As always. 👍
So tell me, which words aren't made up, Bingo? :lmao:
Nobody asked you about your claims, Tiddlywinks. As I’ve told you before, you’re an imbecile and a racist. 👍
Of course you don't want to discuss claims and evidence, you'd rather just call names because you're the Bingo that didn't know all words are made up. 😄

They hire people solely for their dark skin, they celebrate ‘fewer whites’ or ‘greater diversity’ every chance they get…..they talk relentlessly of white supremacy and systemic racism, they insist on a change in demography by way of passive invasion…They throw ‘no white people allowed’ parties…..But but but….Republicans are divisive….right?

That new movie leave the world behind. Pushing the message don't trust white people.

Is that where you imagine yourself to be an online psychiatrist because you can't touch my brilliant and yet easy to point out fact that all words are made up? There there Bingos. :itsok: We all understand your lot lacks the capacity for basic reasoning.

And you retort with make believe because you Bingos are now self conscious that you didn't realize all words are made up. 😄
Black people generally seem to have a language problem. You have idioglossia. Kamala Harris has echolalia. No wonder black activists claim it is racist to expect written or spoken English from blacks. Many, like yourself are incapable.

Forum List

Back